PDA

View Full Version : League of Legends by Rito.

FrostxMC =^.^=
12-29-2015, 10:09 AM
So... I heard that some of you guys play League of Legends... I was wondering if any of you play in EU West and wouldn't mind playing with me.

About me:

Summoner Name: FrostxMC
Level: 30
Division: Silver V (Don't play ranked with your cousins mates)
Main Role: My main role is most-likely ADC however my main champion is Yasuo. I'm always an all-rounding player though.

Please copy and paste this so I know and maybe we can play a few matches together?

Summoner Name:
Level:
Division:
Main Role:
Do you 'flame'?

Hans
12-29-2015, 11:56 AM
lol rito. You mean from To Love-Ru?

Jkjk. Well, my main account isn't 30, but is near there. My new account is currently 14. And uhhh, I had to go to another country so everything's messed up. I have to start from scratch again.

And is it EU nordic?

FrostxMC =^.^=
12-29-2015, 12:07 PM
lol rito. You mean from To Love-Ru?

Jkjk. Well, my main account isn't 30, but is near there. My new account is currently 14. And uhhh, I had to go to another country so everything's messed up. I have to start from scratch again.

And is it EU nordic?

Sadly, no. I play in EU West. MY experience with other EU NA and EU Nordic players was horrible.

Hans
12-29-2015, 12:18 PM
Sadly, no. I play in EU West. MY experience with other EU NA and EU Nordic players was horrible.

Haha, you tell me. I put up with them EVERYDAY. But it's been done, my stuff are there.

FrostxMC =^.^=
12-29-2015, 01:12 PM
Haha, you tell me. I put up with them EVERYDAY. But it's been done, my stuff are there.

Well mate, I don't really mean by how they flame and all. What I mean is how they at really high ranks but they're not even worthy of playing ranked. This is my experience in EU NE:

*Meets friends from EU West that are Diamond in EU NE*

Diamond Guy: 'Hey mate, let's 1v1'
Me: 'Sure'
Diamond Guy: *Plays like a bronze*
Hacker!
Me: ._.

GTLighty
12-29-2015, 02:18 PM
I only joined league like 2 months ago and I still suck ;.; But I do play in EU West (I'm still not level 30)

PURPLE585
12-29-2015, 02:20 PM
unranked tahm kench main

by that i mean i play howling abyss and nothing more

FrostxMC =^.^=
12-29-2015, 02:30 PM
unranked tahm kench main

by that i mean i play howling abyss and nothing more

I only joined league like 2 months ago and I still suck ;.; But I do play in EU West (I'm still not level 30)

If you two play in EU West I would gladly assist you in game in all ways possible. Please tell me your summoner name so I can add you and help you out. Of course, I won't be playing on my main account because that would mean that you would have to play against level 30's.

GTLighty
12-29-2015, 05:53 PM
If you two play in EU West I would gladly assist you in game in all ways possible. Please tell me your summoner name so I can add you and help you out. Of course, I won't be playing on my main account because that would mean that you would have to play against level 30's.

ehh my cousin's level 30 and I always play with him to. ^^

Summoner Name: LupeeXZ
Level: 25
Division: not ranked yettttt
Main Role: I play any role, except for top.
Do you 'flame'?: whats that.

FrostxMC =^.^=
12-29-2015, 07:32 PM
ehh my cousin's level 30 and I always play with him to. ^^

Summoner Name: LupeeXZ
Level: 25
Division: not ranked yettttt
Main Role: I play any role, except for top.
Do you 'flame'?: whats that.

I sent you a friend request. Please try messaging me when I'm online and tell me that you're Lighty so I can remember. I'll try my best to assist you.