PDA

View Full Version : I have officially lost any remnants of my life...

GummiBear64
12-29-2015, 01:54 PM
So, I may have just lost whatever life I have left...

I now have every DLC for Skyrim.
I now have every DLC for Borderlands, Borderlands 2 and Borderlands; The Presequel.
I still have to finish Fallout 4.
I still have to finish Fallout New Vegas.
I need to collect the six or so achievements I have not got yet for Fallout 3 which consists of another play through.
I still have /heaps/ more games to finish. I quite literally mean heaps. You should see my flipping backlog of games.
I have countless TV shows I need to watch, including a few anime, yes I caved.

Seriously, just the first four-five key points are enough to keep me going throughout next year.
I suppose I better quit school. Who needs an education?

Hans
12-29-2015, 02:13 PM
I'm a part of your life and you haven't lost me yet, bae <3

GummiBear64
12-29-2015, 02:18 PM
I'm a part of your life and you haven't lost me yet, bae <3

It might be over soon, bae.
All four Skyrim DLC.

SpeedFreakz
12-29-2015, 02:29 PM
If I'm not living on SEA (South East Asia) I would not going to school...

BenBarrage
12-29-2015, 02:32 PM
So, I may have just lost whatever life I have left...

I now have every DLC for Skyrim.
I now have every DLC for Borderlands, Borderlands 2 and Borderlands; The Presequel.
I still have to finish Fallout 4.
I still have to finish Fallout New Vegas.
I need to collect the six or so achievements I have not got yet for Fallout 3 which consists of another play through.
I still have /heaps/ more games to finish. I quite literally mean heaps. You should see my flipping backlog of games.
I have countless TV shows I need to watch, including a few anime, yes I caved.

Seriously, just the first four-five key points are enough to keep me going throughout next year.
I suppose I better quit school. Who needs an education?

If you can make a lot of money playing games, you probably need education. Unless you are already rich.

Hans
12-29-2015, 02:35 PM
It might be over soon, bae.
All four Skyrim DLC.

Neither one of the DLCs in Skyrim I have obtained. Welp, it is on sale in Steam anyway. So long, life — I am now one with Tamriel.

Dodo Wizard
12-29-2015, 03:56 PM
I played New Vegas for 51 hours without playing any other game. I still haven't finished it.

Aunos
12-29-2015, 03:58 PM
All I do in my life is watch, eat, play, read, sleep

Chocolatte
12-29-2015, 04:01 PM
No one needs to learn. After all, school's not even about learning anymore, it's about passing.

Just quit school. Maybe you can make a living off being such a successful gamer that companies PAY YOU to play their games! xD

GummiBear64
12-29-2015, 11:09 PM
No one needs to learn. After all, school's not even about learning anymore, it's about passing.

Just quit school. Maybe you can make a living off being such a successful gamer that companies PAY YOU to play their games! xD

"We're having a test, if you don't pass, it's your fault for not understanding me."