PDA

View Full Version : I just got back from Japan

BenBarrage
12-29-2015, 02:26 PM
Such an awesome country. I went to Sapporo in Hokkaido. Women are really good-looking in Japan. Like 1 out of 3 is good-looking. I have been to many countries where I can't even find a handful of good-looking people (call me shallow, but I'm a guy + don't give me that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" crap). But in Japan, the women are really good-looking, it's not just on TV like many countries... The food is delicious and fresh. Shopping is great. I can't believe some things are pretty cheap. People are polite. I have been to many countries in Asia, but this was the best. I will probably go there again.

But now that I'm not in Japan it kinda makes me sad... Now I know why people I know keep returning to Japan again and again...and they told me if you go to Japan once, you will know it's the best in Asia (traveling wise). I feel like a fool for not visiting Japan first and went to other countries in Asia...I am sorry if I offended anyone, but this is my review of Japan, unless you want me to lie about my feelings and be a liberal hypocrite (by the way I held back a lot in this review).

- - - Updated - - -

So the Japanese are usually very polite and speak quietly and politely from what I have seen. The loud people are usually the tourists. When I hear people speaking loudly like they are having a verbal fight, I know they are not Japanese, but usually they are from...

Hans
12-29-2015, 02:48 PM
Such an awesome country. I went to Sapporo in Hokkaido. Women are really good-looking in Japan. Like 1 out of 3 is good-looking. I have been to many countries where I can't even find a handful of good-looking people (call me shallow, but I'm a guy + don't give me that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" crap). But in Japan, the women are really good-looking, it's not just on TV like many countries... The food is delicious and fresh. Shopping is great. I can't believe some things are pretty cheap. People are polite. I have been to many countries in Asia, but this was the best. I will probably go there again.

But now that I'm not in Japan it kinda makes me sad... Now I know why people I know keep returning to Japan again and again...and they told me if you go to Japan once, you will know it's the best in Asia (traveling wise). I feel like a fool for not visiting Japan first and went to other countries in Asia...I am sorry if I offended anyone, but this is my review of Japan, unless you want me to lie about my feelings and be a liberal hypocrite (by the way I held back a lot in this review).

- - - Updated - - -

So the Japanese are usually very polite and speak quietly and politely from what I have seen. The loud people are usually the tourists. When I hear people speaking loudly like they are having a verbal fight, I know they are not Japanese, but usually they are from...

Lmao. Only butthurt people with no concept of individualism within themselves would get offended by this.

It's just called being realistic to yourself, that's all there is to it. And I also personally think Japan is a cool country.

BenBarrage
12-29-2015, 02:59 PM
Lmao. Only butthurt people with no concept of individualism within themselves would get offended by this.

It's just called being realistic to yourself, that's all there is to it. And I also personally think Japan is a cool country.

Oh, man you never know. Kids are really sensitive in this game. "WHAT!? ALL COUNTRIES ARE EQUAL IN AWESOMENESS NOT JUST JAPAN, YOU RACIST PIG!" "WHAT? MY COUNTRY IS THE BEST NOT JAPAN! I HATE JAPAN! NOW I HATE YOU BENBARRAGE!" "JAPAN IS NOT THE BEST! YOU ARE JUST RACIST" ...

It's hard not to offend people in GT, especailly in the forums, home of drama.

Boomer
12-29-2015, 02:59 PM
Never been out of the US, but I read somewhere that Japanese make their food fresh everyday and leftovers are almost non-existent.

BenBarrage
12-29-2015, 03:03 PM
Never been out of the US, but I read somewhere that Japanese make their food fresh everyday and leftovers are almost non-existent.

This is so true. By the way Hokkaido fruits are out of this world! I have never tasted grapes like Hokkaido grapes, they don't even taste like grapes! Strawberries are huge, flawless and sweet. Everything is so fresh. No low-quality crap in Japan.

hammerkraz
12-29-2015, 03:06 PM
u offend me su muych i nuew hate u forever D:

jk jk Japan sounds nice I may go there when i am older

Pacific
12-29-2015, 03:07 PM
Cool, I wish I could go there ;D

BenBarrage
12-29-2015, 03:23 PM
Yeah, but it's pretty expensive to visit compared to other countries in Asia. That is why many people go to countries like Thailand 'cause it's pretty cheap. Well, I can't say everything in the forums here, but basically there are some sick people out there who come to Asia with ill intentions.

Magicalfishy
12-29-2015, 03:27 PM
Women are really good-looking in Japan.

Like 1 out of 3 is good-looking.

But in Japan, the women are really good-looking

Lolwut? :sweatdrop:

Aunos
12-29-2015, 03:32 PM
Have you been to the Philippines?

;)

Danielaaaa
12-29-2015, 03:45 PM
You much time did you stay in Japan?

Areodax
12-29-2015, 04:05 PM
I'm surprised that no one called someone a weeb yet.

Ben, did you learn a lot from your trip? Like the culture, what to do when you're staying in Japan, etc.

Kranken
12-29-2015, 04:09 PM
Lucky u, I'd eat myself full of sushi every day kk

A lil' fact that I randomly know:
Tuna price in Tenerife is 3 euros/kg.
Tuna price in Japan is 150euros/kg.
U can correct me if I'm wrong kk. I'm 100% sure bout the Tenerife price doe

Tempting
12-29-2015, 05:48 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Japan has anime, Nintendo, and nice people. That's enough to make it sound better than where I live in my opinion. Although, Tokyo is super crowded..