PDA

View Full Version : Questions about black ops 3 servers

myogmerola
12-29-2015, 03:31 PM
Anyone else who plays black ops 3 having any issues gettin on a server and/or actually stayin on the server? My wi-fi connection seems fine but i'm just curious.

SFM2025
12-29-2015, 05:59 PM
Anyone else who plays black ops 3 having any issues gettin on a server and/or actually stayin on the server? My wi-fi connection seems fine but i'm just curious.

You mean you can't find a lobby? This happens sometimes. It's probably on their side. I always get 3 connection bars; they need to improve their servers. Only Europeans and Americans are the people who get 4 connection bars. In almost all the lobbies I join, all of the players has 4 connection bars except me and I'm the first one in score in the lobby :crazy:

myogmerola
12-30-2015, 02:21 PM
You mean you can't find a lobby? This happens sometimes. It's probably on their side. I always get 3 connection bars; they need to improve their servers. Only Europeans and Americans are the people who get 4 connection bars. In almost all the lobbies I join, all of the players has 4 connection bars except me and I'm the first one in score in the lobby :crazy:
I'm in america, but i have trouble finding games or staying in games. i have 3-4 bars always and my connection seems just fine otherwise.

kwj340
12-30-2015, 06:39 PM

I do. That's why I've been playing GTA V until it gets fixed. What do you play on?

myogmerola
12-30-2015, 07:39 PM
I do. That's why I've been playing GTA V until it gets fixed. What do you play on?

I play on PS3, i wasn't sure if THAT'S the reason the servers were slow or not....

kwj340
01-01-2016, 10:07 PM
I play on PS3, i wasn't sure if THAT'S the reason the servers were slow or not....

I play on ps3 also, maybe it's just the console we play on?

GAMEFREAK
01-01-2016, 11:23 PM

I play Black Ops 3 for ps3 too and it takes for ever to find a lobby too, not only that but I get a few disconnects here and there and host migrations take what feels like years. My wifi is fine but I still leg with 3-4 bars.

I should have upgraded to next gen a while ago but I prefered to stay with my friends then to play alone. xc

myogmerola
01-03-2016, 02:56 PM
I play on ps3 also, maybe it's just the console we play on?

I play Black Ops 3 for ps3 too and it takes for ever to find a lobby too, not only that but I get a few disconnects here and there and host migrations take what feels like years. My wifi is fine but I still leg with 3-4 bars.

I should have upgraded to next gen a while ago but I prefered to stay with my friends then to play alone. xc

Yeah, its probably because of them focusing on the new gens rather than a ps3, so that is most probable as to why its lagging, migrating, and not stayin on the server