PDA

View Full Version : How do you change an flv into an mp4

Defuse
12-29-2015, 10:31 PM
I have OBS and whenever i create videos they turn into FLVs which wont let you open them, how do you change them into mp4? Windows btw

Metalwire
12-29-2015, 10:35 PM
I have OBS and whenever i create videos they turn into FLVs which wont let you open them, how do you change them into mp4? Windows btw

Step 1: Head over to the Free FLV to MP4 Converter download page, and click the green Download Now button. Follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the software.
Step 2: Once open, click Add File in the upper-left corner of the program. Find and select the FLV file you want to convert.
Step 3: Open the drop-down menu next to “Profile.” Then, select the device that you intend to play the MP4 file on. From there, choose a save location, and click the turquoise Convert button. You may be prompted to enter a code, which is easily retrievable via email once you register for an account.
Step 4: Once the conversion is complete, you’re free to enjoy your newly-minted MP4 file!

Read more: http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/how-to-convert-flv-to-mp4-in-windows-and-mac-os-x/#ixzz3vkgP24ja
Follow us: @digitaltrends on Twitter | digitaltrendsftw on Facebook

Defuse
12-29-2015, 11:07 PM
It was easier then i though on obs.