PDA

View Full Version : Are they good for me or not,

AlexKat
12-30-2015, 03:10 AM
I've been thinking alot lately, it's winter break right now and i'm thinking about my squad ;-;

SQUAD: A group of friends that they call squad

I have 2 squads, a main one and a backup one.

Main squad: Please tell me if they are good or not, PLEASE.
Theres 4 girls in the main squad
Becxs
Ari
Jen
Me
(Real Names not said for security purposes)

Becxs: Me and her known since 3rd grade, now im in 8th and she has been hanging out with other people, she does stand up for me when someone is calling me a "beach" but she doesn't understand how i'm feeling. Sometimes I get emotional and you know, "WAHHHHH" but she and the other girls don't understand me. Sometimes she critizise me in everything I do too. Shes kinda changing and being aggressive.

Jen: She critizise me in almost everything I do, in some class periods we are in the same class and we get to talk most of the time. If I would sing she would call the song annoying and stop singing. Then she sings her own songs. She hasnt been hanging out with me lately ever since she has a crush and the crush likes her. She is kinda spoiled and brags alittle. But she kinda treats me like a sister. I met her like 2 years ago but not share alot of memories.

Ari: She kinda understand me, so far being nicest to me in the main squad but sometimes she focus too much on boys and just hang out with boys and becxs. She doesnt listen to me much when she is too focused on non-important stuff (examples: boys, crush, drama). We just met this grade.

Backup squad:
Kai
Maya
Yarn
Me
(Again, real names not used for security purposes)

Kai: She understands me most of the time and cheers me up when I feel sad or invisible. Been there for me. Funny. Pretty much it. We kinda made this backup squad a few days ago lololololol. She has another squad but it's just 2 or 3 people. I think. We just met this grade.

Maya: She makes me laugh, offers me to sit next to her on a school field trip. Shes always generous to me, she gives me stuff for free and I give her stuff. Another squad with kai. We just met this grade.

Yarn: She is really funny, I cant imagine a moment without her making me laugh. We just met this grade.

Last day before winter break, we had a party and there were no seats at the main squad so I sat with Kai and Yarn then Maya joined. We had alot of fun and laughed the whole time.

While at the main squad, they sat with the guys.

Which squad should I hang out more? Main or Backup?

Metalwire
12-30-2015, 03:11 AM
The squad you feel most comfortable with and can relate to the most

AlexKat
12-30-2015, 03:12 AM
The squad you feel most comfortable with and can relate to the most

Did you even read my post just asking :rolleyes:

Metalwire
12-30-2015, 03:13 AM
Did you even read my post just asking :rolleyes:
Yes I'm not the one making the choice you are

KKcupcake
12-30-2015, 03:15 AM
ok it seems like it goes this way
main squad : popular but unhappy
backup squad : not as popular but happy
imo you should go for the backup squad

Aquarious
12-30-2015, 03:16 AM
I wouldn't say ditch your old friends, but if you want to end up having a good last year before high school- surround yourself with the people who make you happy. It's not worth it having your last memories with people who don't bother to respect you.

Aunos
12-30-2015, 03:17 AM
Go for the main, it's your MAIN squad anyways :rolleyes::crazy:

AlexKat
12-30-2015, 03:49 AM
ok it seems like it goes this way
main squad : popular but unhappy
backup squad : not as popular but happy
imo you should go for the backup squad
Yeah

I wouldn't say ditch your old friends, but if you want to end up having a good last year before high school- surround yourself with the people who make you happy. It's not worth it having your last memories with people who don't bother to respect you.
Right, thanks.

Go for the main, it's your MAIN squad anyways :rolleyes::crazy:

HEHEHEHEUHEUEHUUEEHHEUEHEH

AlexKat
12-31-2015, 12:19 AM
Gives every single name of all her friends without any problem

Hides her name for security reasons

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

lol it actually took me like 1 min to figure out how to make it not obvious for their names

anyways, BUMP HUEHEUHEUEHEUEHUHEUEHEH

AlexKat
12-31-2015, 12:57 AM
BUMP HEHEHEUEHEUEHEHUEHE

syrup
12-31-2015, 01:00 AM
after reading this i can tell you this

my squad > your squad

AlexKat
12-31-2015, 01:01 AM
after reading this i can tell you this

my squad > your squad

Which squad of mine?

PolarisHD
12-31-2015, 01:03 AM
Kinda rude that you call them "backup squad" especially when they're the ones who are nice and stuff. Anyway, this is pretty much an obvious choice, go for the backup squad.

AlexKat
12-31-2015, 01:06 AM
Kinda rude that you call them "backup squad" especially when they're the ones who are nice and stuff. Anyway, this is pretty much an obvious choice, go for the backup squad.

we just made the squad the last day before winter break, its new :panic:

and the main squad is old, i didnt had the backup squad in the first year of 8th grade

DeeJays
12-31-2015, 01:15 AM
Well, I usually go with everyone. I don't think we have something called squad or gang or group or such back in high school. But in your case, I probably suggest the backup squad. But you just met them and you do not really know them as much as you know your old friends aka main squad. If I were you, I would befriend everyone in both squads.

26FtW26
12-31-2015, 01:18 AM
Voted main because tl;dr.

PS: Don't call your group of friends squad, it makes you sound wannabe ghetto.

BearFUL
12-31-2015, 01:19 AM
Ariel
Becky
Jenny

Ari is not that bad

Backup squad please.

Disaster
12-31-2015, 01:22 AM
I've been thinking alot lately, it's winter break right now and i'm thinking about my squad ;-;

SQUAD: A group of friends that they call squad

I have 2 squads, a main one and a backup one.

Main squad: Please tell me if they are good or not, PLEASE.
Theres 4 girls in the main squad
Becxs
Ari
Jen
Me
(Real Names not said for security purposes)

Becxs: Me and her known since 3rd grade, now im in 8th and she has been hanging out with other people, she does stand up for me when someone is calling me a "beach" but she doesn't understand how i'm feeling. Sometimes I get emotional and you know, "WAHHHHH" but she and the other girls don't understand me. Sometimes she critizise me in everything I do too. Shes kinda changing and being aggressive.

Jen: She critizise me in almost everything I do, in some class periods we are in the same class and we get to talk most of the time. If I would sing she would call the song annoying and stop singing. Then she sings her own songs. She hasnt been hanging out with me lately ever since she has a crush and the crush likes her. She is kinda spoiled and brags alittle. But she kinda treats me like a sister. I met her like 2 years ago but not share alot of memories.

Ari: She kinda understand me, so far being nicest to me in the main squad but sometimes she focus too much on boys and just hang out with boys and becxs. She doesnt listen to me much when she is too focused on non-important stuff (examples: boys, crush, drama). We just met this grade.

Backup squad:
Kai
Maya
Yarn
Me
(Again, real names not used for security purposes)

Kai: She understands me most of the time and cheers me up when I feel sad or invisible. Been there for me. Funny. Pretty much it. We kinda made this backup squad a few days ago lololololol. She has another squad but it's just 2 or 3 people. I think. We just met this grade.

Maya: She makes me laugh, offers me to sit next to her on a school field trip. Shes always generous to me, she gives me stuff for free and I give her stuff. Another squad with kai. We just met this grade.

Yarn: She is really funny, I cant imagine a moment without her making me laugh. We just met this grade.

Last day before winter break, we had a party and there were no seats at the main squad so I sat with Kai and Yarn then Maya joined. We had alot of fun and laughed the whole time.

While at the main squad, they sat with the guys.

Which squad should I hang out more? Main or Backup?

Definitely the backup squad. Your main squad seems rude for criticizing you. If anyone in your main squad is nice to you then they should still be your friend, but the people who criticize you shouldn't be your friend. This is just my opinion, it's your choice though.

Tempting
12-31-2015, 01:52 AM
I say that you should go with the backup squad.

On another note, I love the word squad, because it reminds me of really good iFunny posts and squats.

Unluckiest
12-31-2015, 01:53 AM
Like the others have said, go with the squad that you feel most comfortable with. I would personally go for the backup squad, though. They just seem nicer.

JOSHIE63
12-31-2015, 02:35 AM

This P.S. is a life lesson.

In all pertinence, your uh…main squad is full of people that seem not to make you happy anymore. Ari seems nice, but probably succumbed to following the others, much like you would be half-heartedly following people that do not understand you.

However, the other squad…I cannot abstain from laughing…seems to really understand you. Personally, I switched over from a group that began seeking a substance with a euphoric effect to a positive influence. It is fine — same jokes, same care — just there is room for solemnity in the new group. I am saying follow the group that best suits you as a person and will make you happy.

syrup
12-31-2015, 02:39 AM
DID YOU KNOW

EVERYONE ELSE < MY SQUAAAAAD YOLO SWAG MONEY SIGN MONEY SIGN MONEY SIGN

JOSHIE63
12-31-2015, 02:47 AM
DID YOU KNOW

Wow! Is there some sort of initiation to get in? My squad only has two money signs and one YOLO. I need to switch over!

AlexKat
12-31-2015, 03:48 AM
Well, I usually go with everyone. I don't think we have something called squad or gang or group or such back in high school. But in your case, I probably suggest the backup squad. But you just met them and you do not really know them as much as you know your old friends aka main squad. If I were you, I would befriend everyone in both squads.
Then who am i gonna hang out with? :confused:

I didnt called them that, they called it that also almost everyone in this generation uses it so, bye patrica

Ariel
Becky
Jenny

Ari is not that bad

Backup squad please.
Hehe no thats not their names lol but very close, no one knows my name :rolleyes:

I say that you should go with the backup squad.

On another note, I love the word squad, because it reminds me of really good iFunny posts and squats.
Hehe

DID YOU KNOW

SNOOP DAWG!!!!!!

hasn't your question been answered long ago?

I need more suggestions plus your ama III has been been for 75629472746373 years