PDA

View Full Version : Profile customize

GRVTY
12-30-2015, 05:28 AM
So with this forum, how exactly do you change the color layout to be what you want it to be? Could someone please explain what all the buttons mean when you click the profile customize, and does that affect how the whole website is viewed?

Epicbrick
12-30-2015, 05:29 AM
So with this forum, how exactly do you change the color layout to be what you want it to be? Could someone please explain what all the buttons mean when you click the profile customize, and does that affect how the whole website is viewed?

I dont really get it my self
THE ONLY thingI managed to do is make my background green

Defuse
12-30-2015, 05:34 AM
I dont really get it my self
THE ONLY thingI managed to do is make my background green
Stop being a mini-mod...

Im kidding dont take it personally

meowza
12-30-2015, 05:35 AM
Stop being a mini-mod...

But whyuyuu was it necessary to write that. Trying to raise your post count... Pffh. And yes I saw the white

Epicbrick
12-30-2015, 05:35 AM
Stop being a mini-mod...

I dont get how im being a mini mod though.
so.

http://youtu.be/DK_0jXPuIr0

lol Im done using this video

Defuse
12-30-2015, 05:36 AM
so.

lol Im done using this videoLook at whIte text.

GRVTY
12-30-2015, 05:40 AM
...Help...?

meowza
12-30-2015, 05:42 AM
so.

lol Im done using this video

I swear it's Miley Cyrus in disguise.
I have a conspericay theory.
Okay so Miley went to jail with Justin and they happened to be in the same jail for pop star wannabes who turned bad. But Justin had got out before her and she was jealous so the night he was leaving the jail Miley tricked him into going to the courtyard with her alone where she murdererd him and wore a mask of him but kept the hair so people wouldn't get suspicious about why Justin stopped writing music even though he left jail.that why he has the same hair as Miley.
But anyway don't worry zoom in and you should see something written in white that says jk or something like that

- - - Updated - - -

...Help...?

And I'm not exactly sure sorry. I just put random numbers and stuff until I see something I like. Also I would remove your phone number from ur siggy. It's dangerous because anyone can use the first 3 digits to know the area you live in.

Epicbrick
12-30-2015, 05:43 AM
I swear it's Miley Cyrus in disguise.
I have a conspericay theory.
Okay so Miley went to jail with Justin and they happened to be in the same jail for pop star wannabes who turned bad. But Justin had got out before her and she was jealous so the night he was leaving the jail Miley tricked him into going to the courtyard with her alone where she murdererd him and wore a mask of him but kept the hair so people wouldn't get suspicious about why Justin stopped writing music even though he left jail.that why he has the same hair as Miley.
But anyway don't worry zoom in and you should see something written in white that says jk or something like that

- - - Updated - - -

And I'm not exactly sure sorry. I just put random numbers and stuff until I see something I like. Also I would remove your phone number from ur siggy. It's dangerous because anyone can use the first 3 digits to know the area you live in.

lol
Best theorist of the late 2015 year

Danielaaaa
12-30-2015, 05:45 AM
...Help...?

Just try all buttons, they're too much to explain them all