PDA

View Full Version : Honest remarks.

THICKE.
12-30-2015, 10:20 PM
FAQ; This is not a 'Honest opinions' thread, this is going to be around different threads.

I'm here to say that I do write honest remarks, in the forums. Some of you may not agree with this and just telling me to just not write a reply if i'm going to cause 'drama'. Honestly, I don't care. If infractions come into place then I think that is ridiculous because it is my own opinion, and my own words. However I do sometimes pull back from writing something inappropriate, but not all the time. This is just an example of what is going to happen in the future with this profile. Some of my latest threads are example of writing 'honest remarks'. Thank you for reading.

Defuse
12-30-2015, 10:23 PM
http://i.giphy.com/QfQ1rJkRMLplu.gif

HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOTTT

Liammagoo
12-30-2015, 10:29 PM
Uh I don't think this is meant to be a 'Honest opinions' thread.

Defuse
12-30-2015, 10:30 PM
Uh I don't think this is meant to be a 'Honest opinions' thread.
Honest remarks:rolleyes: same thing.

RexStar
12-30-2015, 10:34 PM
Sooo... This is another r8ing thread?
R8 Cinnamon!
Cinnamon really needs an honest opinion...every1 keep telling Cinnamon he is just normal... But Cinnamon know, Cinnamon special. :crazy::crazy:

Liammagoo
12-30-2015, 10:35 PM
Honest remarks:rolleyes: same thing.

Yeah but the thread itself doesn't read the same way as a 'Giving honest opinions comment here' type thread does, this is more of a 'This is how I'll be now' thread.

RexStar
12-30-2015, 10:37 PM
Yeah but the thread itself doesn't read the same way as a 'Giving honest opinions comment here' type thread does, this is more of a 'This is how I'll be now' thread.

But can't he proof that by telling us what he thinks of us?
Just cuz.

Liammagoo
12-30-2015, 10:37 PM
This is not a 'Honest opinions' thread, this is going to be around different threads.

Yep. This thread alone has made me feel extremely worried for people on this forum and their incompetence to tell the difference between something joyful and something serious.

RexStar
12-30-2015, 10:42 PM
This is not a 'Honest opinions' thread, this is going to be around different threads.

My bad... Well this is akward...

syrup
12-30-2015, 10:47 PM
I really think all these what do you think of me and honest opinions threads are made by people trying garner attention to feel some self-worth.

but hey, that's my opinion

GummiBear64
12-30-2015, 11:21 PM
I really think all these what do you think of me and honest opinions threads are made by people trying garner attention to feel some self-worth.

BUT I DONT NEED ATTENTION SO WHY ARE YOU SAYING I DO IT FOR ATTENTION?

syrup
12-30-2015, 11:34 PM
BUT I DONT NEED ATTENTION SO WHY ARE YOU SAYING I DO IT FOR ATTENTION?

not all people do it, i can genuinely tell the difference between someone wanting attention and someone who just wants to know more about their community.

you're good on my books bud ;^)

Megazork
12-30-2015, 11:42 PM

WOW HOW DO YOU FIGURE THAT? I NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED.

THICKE.
12-31-2015, 12:29 AM

Do you even read? It says it's nothing to do with 'honest opinions'.

GummiBear64
12-31-2015, 01:53 AM
not all people do it, i can genuinely tell the difference between someone wanting attention and someone who just wants to know more about their community.

you're good on my books bud ;^)

thanks syrup. ;)

Tempting
12-31-2015, 01:54 AM
If I were to make a thread similar to a honest opinion thread, the only people I'd be able to rate would be: syrup, XDCorez, TK69, Magicalfishy, Aerodrax, and PolarisHD, and Nav. Everybody else would most likely be told 'I know nothing of you good sir'.

_Lennart_
12-31-2015, 02:45 AM
A honest remark and a diet coke, don't want to get fat.