PDA

View Full Version : Water Buckets

roseanna888
08-31-2013, 09:24 AM
So, I was just wondering how do you get rid of water? It can't be broken by fist and I can't figure out how. Thanks :)

Angrox
08-31-2013, 10:20 AM
Water is removed by using another bucket on it.

DevinS
08-31-2013, 10:28 AM
So, I was just wondering how do you get rid of water? It can't be broken by fist and I can't figure out how. Thanks :)

Of course water can't be "broken" with your fist. :)
It's a liquid. You can't get rid of water, it's there everytime. Well, you could turn it into gas when you heat it up.

EDIT: Oh, you are talking about Growtopia. I thought you are talking about Real Life because you posted it in the wrong Forum (No, I already knew before that you were talking about Growtopia. I wanted me beeing silly. :D) . It belongs to here because you are talking about Growtopia: Growtopia General Chat (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?33-Growtopia-General-Chat)

AkiranaParse
08-31-2013, 10:29 AM
Water is removed by using another bucket on it.

Plus, it may or may not retrieve it in the water bucket.

Angrox
08-31-2013, 10:31 AM
Plus, it may or may not retrieve it in the water bucket.

But the main thing is that you can remove the annoying water. I hate when i only have 1 water bucket and i accidently place it somewhere random. Very very annoying..

AkiranaParse
08-31-2013, 10:43 AM
But the main thing is that you can remove the annoying water. I hate when i only have 1 water bucket and i accidently place it somewhere random. Very very annoying..

I tried it, too. When I accidently placed it during I have 1 water bucket, it irritates me, because I need to make a Water bucket or buying 1 (wasting my resources).

roseanna888
08-31-2013, 10:58 AM
Thanks so much, I can now get rid of the random patches of water in my world. :)