PDA

View Full Version : Safari not working on my iPad (freezes when I press enter to a website)

BearFUL
01-01-2016, 01:57 PM
What can I do? I was surfing the forums 1 hour again and it was fine, then it became like this... I can't even delete apps... It reaches to the X icon beside each delete-able app... But can't touch it.

So lets say I want to go to google.com, I typed it and it just freezes. I can go to menu, by pinching or pressing the menu button.

I went to settings > safari > clear history, cookies, data. And the above happened. Any ways to solve it without going to IT shop or whatever?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and, it auto-restarts the iPad after 2-3 mins

Metalwire
01-01-2016, 01:58 PM
What can I do? I was surfing the forums 1 hour again and it was fine, then it became like this... I can't even delete apps... It reaches to the X icon beside each delete-able app... But can't touch it.

So lets say I want to go to google.com, I typed it and it just freezes. I can go to menu, by pinching or pressing the menu button.

I went to settings > safari > clear history, cookies, data. And the above happened. Any ways to solve it without going to IT shop or whatever?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and, it auto-restarts the iPad after 2-3 mins

Turn wifi off then try reseting your device

BearFUL
01-01-2016, 02:02 PM
Right now in stuck at the lock screen but I don't have a password, just need to slide it and iPad will unlock but I need to press Dismiss because iPad has 9% battery left. Now It restarted again...

- - - Updated - - -

Turn wifi off then try reseting your device

Resetting? Means data reset? nooo

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE: It fixed by itself, at least safari won crash, trying to delet apps right now

Metalwire
01-01-2016, 02:02 PM
Right now in stuck at the lock screen but I don't have a password, just need to slide it and iPad will unlock but I need to press Dismiss because iPad has 9% battery left. Now It restarted again...

- - - Updated - - -

Resetting? Means data reset? nooo

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE: It fixed by itself, at least safari won crash, trying to delet apps right now
I mean turn your device off by holding the power button but you have to turn wifi off as well

BearFUL
01-01-2016, 02:03 PM
PHEW. Everything's fine right now, anyone can tell me what happened?

It auto restarted and woo its fixed ^_^ phew

Metalwire
01-01-2016, 02:04 PM
PHEW. Everything's fine right now, anyone can tell me what happened?

It auto restarted and woo its fixed ^_^ phew
Could be a bug or glitch I'm not sure

BearFUL
01-01-2016, 02:04 PM
I mean turn your device off by holding the power button but you have to turn wifi off as well

Oh, thx for this tip in case next time, I was thinking of draining the battery to 0% then starting it lol, but charge it first

Metalwire
01-01-2016, 02:05 PM
Oh, thx for this tip in case next time, I was thinking of draining the battery to 0% then starting it lol, but charge it first

Your welcome private message me if you have any other questions or concerns

BearFUL
01-01-2016, 02:06 PM
Your welcome private message me if you have any other questions or concerns

Thanks for your concern, I hope I won't have to PM you regarding my devices lol :cool: :wave:

Metalwire
01-01-2016, 02:08 PM
Thanks for your concern, I hope I won't have to PM you regarding my devices lol :cool: :wave:
It's okay happens to all of us