PDA

View Full Version : QOTD: What is your worst/weirdest dream?

Mijuki04
01-01-2016, 02:16 PM
Today's question is what is your worst or weirdest dream? Tell your story! I wanna read it.

Happy 2016!

NopTryu
01-01-2016, 02:20 PM
My worst dream was...
I was chosen to be the spectator of the universe.I cannot touch anything,talk to anyone.I can't even say goodbye and everyone forgot everything about me.

So glad it didn't happen...

Mijuki04
01-01-2016, 02:21 PM
My worst dream was...
I was chosen to be the spectator of the universe.I cannot touch anything,talk to anyone.I can't even say goodbye and everyone forgot everything about me.

That is weird! ._.

Trolled
01-01-2016, 02:24 PM
Seeing Oprah in my dream.

Polar
i fell...

and fell...

and fell...

and fell...

and fell...

and fell...

and fell...

and fell...

and fell...

and when i was about to hit the ground...

*wakes up*

Mijuki04
i fell...

and fell...

and fell...

and fell...

and fell...

and fell...

and fell...

and fell...

and fell...

*wakes up*

That really happened to me isn't that weird! :0

BioTestificate
01-01-2016, 02:27 PM
There's this HOTD-esque dream I had. The surface is invaded by zombies and a group with 6 members (2 males and 4 females, me excluded (heck, I wasn't even part of it, I'm just watching everything from third person's PoV)) travelling around the world, ramming everyone they see.

I also had seen weird anime magical girl transformation sequences in the past. They're horrible.

Polar
01-01-2016, 02:28 PM

maybe it's a sign of something, a warning? :panic:

Updated
01-01-2016, 02:51 PM
Weirdest dream

I went to Singapore, I don't know how it looks like but I know it's Singapore which is weird.
Also I was riding a sort of a train or something there then I got down the transport thing then I knew it was the public housing place or whatever even though I don't know what it looks like which is also weird. Oh I forgot, I asked a guy there asking if it's the place and he said yes. Then the weirdest part, I got in a fight vs. an alien in a robot in front of the place.

Mijuki04
01-01-2016, 03:03 PM
Alien Fighting in Singapore?LOL

Aunos
01-01-2016, 03:06 PM
Getting murdered. TWICE.

Updated
01-01-2016, 03:13 PM
Alien Fighting in Singapore?LOL

ikr lol and the gun the alien was using was blasters from star wars

- - - Updated - - -

Getting murdered. TWICE.

twice?

did u respawn or somethin:crazy:

- - - Updated - - -

i fell...

and fell...

and fell...

and fell...

and fell...

and fell...

and fell...

and fell...

and fell...

*wakes up*

haaaaaaaxxxxx

- - - Updated - - -

My worst dream was...

like my afk friend

Shadin Siddique
01-01-2016, 03:21 PM
I had a dream where I was hit by a metal stick from a creepy stranger, not only that dream happened once but twice and the dream was exactly the same. Sometimes, I usually get the same dream, sometimes my dreams become true (well, they are actually just useless dreams like drinking a water at the exact time at the same environment. But still, awesome!)

My worst nightmare was me with my father in a gigantic mall with dogs and a cerebrus. I am afraid of dogs (and still am, little bit) so it turned out be my worst nightmare and I woke up screaming, haha.

I also remember when I was a kid, I dreamt that I was some guy with webbing powers like spiderman and I was webbing around the city. Pretty weird.

Updated
01-01-2016, 03:23 PM
My worst nightmare was me with my father in a gigantic mall with dogs and a cerebrus. I am afraid of dogs (and still am, little bit) so it turned out be my worst nightmare and I woke up screaming, haha.

But you are the dragon master ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Shadin Siddique
01-01-2016, 03:24 PM
But you are the dragon master ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yes, but I'm afraid of dogs. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Updated
01-01-2016, 03:28 PM
Yes, but I'm afraid of dogs. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I am afraid of dogs too, even puppies:cry:

RexStar
01-01-2016, 03:28 PM
I came home from... Idk where and in front of my apartment building there was a oil pumping unit. I was looking at it like what's happening... The next thing i know I'm walking up the stairs to my apartment and i notice the stairs are not the same as the ones that should be there... Then i see a neighbour and a girl (i didn't actually know her, but hed a feeling i know her) so the neighbour said the stairs are endless and i ignored him and continued walking and the girl joined me... We were talking about some personal things and walked and she asked do you think the stairs are really endless and we started running down endlessly... Then i woke up. It was so weird and scary but actually kinda cool... Idk it was just strang... I had a similar dream again everything was weird and the same girl was there... But things got even weirded but i don't remember much tho. it was so weird...

iFrostSpark
01-01-2016, 03:30 PM
i fell...

and fell...

and fell...

and fell...

and fell...

and fell...

and fell...

and fell...

and fell...

*wakes up*

this is normal for everybody
its not a warning
It's called hypnic jerk

Updated
01-01-2016, 03:32 PM
Then i see a neighbour and a girl (i didn't actually know her, but hed a feeling i know her) so the neighbour said the stairs are endless and i ignored him and continued walking and the girl join me... We were talking about some personal things and walked and she asked do you think the stairs are really endless and we started running down endless...]

mmmmm boye

( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

*turns out the girl is a mad hobo

DynPlaysGT
01-01-2016, 10:29 PM
Hmm... Let's see.. I have some pretty weird dreams sometimes :crazy:

One would probably have to be when Hitler put me in a meat grinder and then I found an escape, and ended up on an opera stage where my school's principal at that time was singing (lmao, wat did I take before sleeping that day?)

The other one is where I took steroids and started puking out mutant spiders (again, lehell)

Then there was one where some random crow or something started possessing random objects, and when that object was touched it completely disappeared. (waaaaaaaaaaaaaaat)

:crazy:

AlexKat
01-01-2016, 10:31 PM
My worst dream when

I was at the mall with my parents and then suddenly they ran away from me, hitler was shootin everyone uh i got shot then got stung by a big bee i couldnt get the big bee off then i die

Zyfen
01-01-2016, 11:10 PM
I mostly forget what I dream about.. but the dreams I remember come true :whistling:. I have future vision :crazy:

Mijuki04
01-01-2016, 11:54 PM
Your dreams are awesome weird I love reading it hope I don't get a nightmare haha.
Please no:crazy:

RexStar
01-02-2016, 12:08 AM
mmmmm boye

( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

*turns out the girl is a mad hobo

No 1 is a match 4 my madness. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

BellaGT
01-02-2016, 12:37 AM
My weirdest dream?
Eh, this dream is pretty normal, but I'll tell you anyways.

In the dream, I was running away from something.
I looked behind me, and there was a man in a bunny suit chasing me.
There was also a girl with blond hair running away with me. [I have no idea who she was]
BUT....heres the scary part....the man in the bunny suit POKED the girl! Oh no!
You know those goggly eyes kids put on their arts and crafts?
Well, once the bunny man touched her, it popped out into her finger. :eek:
It wasn't disgusting or anything, just weird, but I ran away anyways.
But eventually, the bunny man got me and then I woke up.

As you can see, the dream is preeeetty normal :rolleyes:

Mijuki04
01-02-2016, 12:41 AM
My weirdest dream?
Eh, this dream is pretty normal, but I'll tell you anyways.

In the dream, I was running away from something.
I looked behind me, and there was a man in a bunny suit chasing me.
There was also a girl with blond hair running away with me. [I have no idea who she was]
BUT....heres the scary part....the man in the bunny suit POKED the girl! Oh no!
You know those goggly eyes kids put on their arts and crafts?
Well, once the bunny man touched her, it popped out into her finger. :eek:
It wasn't disgusting or anything, just weird, but I ran away anyways.
But eventually, the bunny man got me and then I woke up.

As you can see, the dream is preeeetty normal :rolleyes:

I can see :rolleyes: in fact I can beat that bunny up! Joke

KKcupcake
01-02-2016, 01:50 AM
i just had the weirdest dream.
so basically it was just me and this big fluffy cat, so i went to the cat and hugged it. suddenly, a knife came out of nowhere and stabbed the cat in the back. as i stepped away the cat melted and turned into a boy i didn't recognise, i hadn't seen him before which was strange bc all my dreams have people i know. when i went forward again, knives shot out again, stabbing the boY AND THERE WAS BLOOD EVERYWHERE. i kept going forward to help the boy, so i decided to remove the knives from his back (ewewew), and drag him out of the range where the knives would shoot, and while doing so, the knives shot out again and "killed me" bc i woke up right after. yep.

rj0809
01-02-2016, 02:24 AM
A fireball chasing me down... it keeps on happening once i get hit. it repeats. and it repeats like a time loop or something

Punch
01-02-2016, 02:37 AM
Mine was suddenly being at a corner surrounded with thousands of rats, and worms, then a helicopter came and picked me but it got raided by rats and exploded for reasons, heh.

NUBBERZ
01-02-2016, 02:38 AM
I dreamt of someone being tortured at what appears to be a festival...
Idk why...

Aquarious
01-02-2016, 02:48 AM
I've had exploding head syndrome, three times.
Basically as you're falling asleep, you're still conscious and stuck between the 2 states of being awake and asleep. This triggers something that causes you to internally hear a VERY loud noise (for me it's like a laser beam) that is sometimes accompanied with brief flash of light (happened 1/3 times). When you wake up, your body is paralyzed and can't move. They can happen while you're dreaming too. Very terrifying.

Now if we're taking about dreams...
1. Being a caveman and selling blue jeans to a group of business men in suits.
2. Watching a guy sing country music in front of a gamestop at a mall (My most recent EHS case)
3. Crawling into a vent and seeing blood on the floor forming the shape of an apple. Also, a purple man with a rectangle for a head crawling around very quickly.

MathGirl25
01-02-2016, 02:53 AM
My weirdest dream so far was about Jane Eyre. This dream was in 3rd person. I watched her suffer and be happy. When she died, I saw the life of Hermione from Harry Potter in the same setting and story line as Jane Eyre. Basically, I was watching Jane Eyre go through life twice, with different personalities and appearances. Mr. Rochester became Ron for Hermione though.

I also seem to wake up thinking about my dining room chair almost every morning.

Comment
01-02-2016, 02:55 AM
I was with my Girlfriend riding the polar express. When I woke up, I called her, she had the exact dream as me.

xZachCottonx
01-02-2016, 02:59 AM
My worst dream

I shoved a pencil in my bum and put a toothpick in my toenail and kicked the wall.
Then I got an A- on my Advanced calculus 2 test

Kurisumasu
01-02-2016, 02:59 AM
A clown stalking me through the window :panic::panic::panic::panic:

SilversoulX
01-02-2016, 05:06 AM
I was holding a knife and I was trying to decapitate myself, I tried to stop, but the more I tried to get the knife out of my neck, the more the knife went in.