PDA

View Full Version : Can I purchase iAP stuffs while jailbroken?

XDCorez
01-01-2016, 04:30 PM
Well can i? Because I'm jailbroken when purchasing stuffs at Growtopia. (Which is why i keep contacting their support after i purchased gems) And please don't get me wrong about hacking gems, NO. I wouldn't waste my time trying to figure out how to hack server-based games.

Annnddd back to this thread's point, can I purchase iAPs while jailbroken.

All tech pros answer me ples
Why do I ask this? Yeah most of you will say:
"Just find the purchase receipt, email them to support. And explain your situation"
Don't you think its just tiring to wait for 5 hours getting a response?
I'm gonna buy ICE at VainGlory which is why I asked this lol

Metalwire
01-01-2016, 04:41 PM
Well can i? Because I'm jailbroken when purchasing stuffs at Growtopia. (Which is why i keep contacting their support after i purchased gems) And please don't get me wrong about hacking gems, NO. I wouldn't waste my time trying to figure out how to hack server-based games.

"Just find the purchase receipt, email them to support. And explain your situation"
Yes you can still make iap even though jailbroken devices have an opposing purpose because of its notorious iap for free which is illegal

Hanisaiman Onedee
01-01-2016, 04:44 PM

Did I heard someone said vainglory??I played that game too.so back to the title,I think u cant purhase gems with jailbroken device.I suggest you to bring your device to the shop and ask them to unjailbreak ur device then you can buy gems.HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO:)

thegamer381
01-02-2016, 01:28 AM
yes you can.

any game that does not allow jailbroken players to purchase gems is looking to lose their players

So u always jailbreak?

Meranda
01-02-2016, 02:29 AM
It would actually be better if you email support to enquiry about it.

XDCorez
01-02-2016, 04:46 AM
yes you can.

any game that does not allow jailbroken players to purchase gems is looking to lose their players

Cydia>Search>Jailbreak Hider

Some games let you be jailbroken because neither they're confident that their security is good or they just don't give an f.