PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Jeremy -.-

Friboy8
08-31-2013, 08:49 PM
In your signature u have a link that leads to something that seriously is a waste of time it makes you do the alphabet twice and Count to fifty and I clicked it... It doesn't let you exit or close the tab :( I was stuck like WHEN WILL DIS END :O so please can u remove it :)
Thanks ~ friboy

edit !

Yeah :sweatdrop: I may have over reacted but I was annoyed so sorry jeremy012 :) I was just really impatient with the link -.- and it annoyed me but yap I'm over it

IAmABrodie
08-31-2013, 08:56 PM
I'm curious enough to click his signature now....

syrup
08-31-2013, 08:58 PM
It's Jeremy's signature, he can change it any way she/he likes. It also warned you to not click it, so you had a fair chance to ignore it.

Print*
08-31-2013, 08:59 PM
There is no point in making this thread.

This belongs here http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?4-RTsoft-Tavern

You could of private messaged him instead of making a whole thread about it.

Mr.PiBB
08-31-2013, 09:09 PM

When you're correcting someone like that atleast explain why it should be there.When you explain why it belongs there they will get a better understanding about the Subforums/Forums.

Print*
08-31-2013, 09:16 PM
When you're correcting someone like that atleast explain why it should be there.When you explain why it belongs there they will get a better understanding about the Subforums/Forums.

Haha, it's not that hard to figure it out. They should do the work. They're the ones who posted it in the wrong Sub-Forum, so they should click the link and read about the Sub-Forum so they can see it for themselves. Maybe he understands reading the Sub-Forum description more than reading a text that a random person typed.

Think about it.

Azurite
09-01-2013, 06:45 AM
It happened to me too. When I saw his quitting thread I saw " For all the haters" and I clicked it and I pressed it for about 128 times. I had to delete my chrome and download it again. But I realized I had no Internet that day so I hate it so much!

DTime3
09-01-2013, 07:27 AM

Haha, it's not that hard to figure it out. They should do the work. They're the ones who posted it in the wrong Sub-Forum, so they should click the link and read about the Sub-Forum so they can see it for themselves. Maybe he understands reading the Sub-Forum description more than reading a text that a random person typed.

Think about it.

Honestly most newcomers don't care for the all-knowing forumer trying to correct them.

Jeremy012
09-01-2013, 11:18 AM
i got my own defense in this :prophet:

Well, techically. I typed in "If you Click me, you'll die" and when i meant die i mean 'Die of Patience' or something like that :ninja:. So all i could say is Sorry for doing this to you :sweatdrop:

P.S
i believe theres a solution to exit early in IOS by clearing your Cookies & History
SO SAYING IF YOU ACCIDENTALLY CLICKED THAT DEVILISHLY ANNOYING LINK... Clear your cookies & history

Angrox
09-01-2013, 11:20 AM
i got my own defense in this :prophet:

Well, techically. I typed in "If you Click me, you'll die" and when i meant die i mean 'Die of Patience' or something like that :ninja:. So all i could say is Sorry for doing this to you :sweatdrop:

P.S
i believe theres a solution to exit early in IOS by clearing your Cookies & History
SO SAYING IF YOU ACCIDENTALLY CLICKED THAT DEVILISHLY ANNOYING LINK... Clear your cookies & history

It's easy to close , lol. It's like ..

WARNING: Do not click on this link , since it consists of inappopriate material for children under mature age. And this is unclosable.
www.nobrain.dk

CreaterZ
09-01-2013, 11:34 AM

WARNING: Do not click on this link , since it consists of inappopriate material for children under mature age. And this is unclosable.
www.nobrain.dk

Angrox, before i click on that link, i would like to say that after I die, i want all my items to be transferred to DavidLLL23.

- - - Updated - - -

Angrox, before i click on that link, i would like to say that after I die, i want all my items to be transferred to DavidLLL23.

Scratch that. Nothinghappened after i clicked on it. Mhmm.

Jeremy012
09-01-2013, 11:41 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Scratch that. Nothinghappened after i clicked on it. Mhmm.

Check out my link! :ninja:

http://www.urbeingtrolled/Jeremy012

CreaterZ
09-01-2013, 12:00 PM

Will:
Destroy my stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Scratch that too. Nothing ever happens;(

Jeremy012
09-01-2013, 05:09 PM
Will:
Destroy my stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Scratch that too. Nothing ever happens;(

frankly.pitas.com BUKBA

Joeyss
09-01-2013, 06:27 PM

www.nobrain.dk

I happen to be an idiot for clicking on that link. What I just saw can not be unseen.

Swertip
09-01-2013, 07:08 PM
It happened to me too. When I saw his quitting thread I saw " For all the haters" and I clicked it and I pressed it for about 128 times. I had to delete my chrome and download it again. But I realized I had no Internet that day so I hate it so much!
But if you had no network, how would you have been on chrome?

Jack Bowe
09-01-2013, 07:14 PM

www.nobrain.dk

Angorx, that is pretty vile, and I know you said do not click it, but curiosity will overcome some, like myself, and people will see that when afterwards they realized they really do not want to. Please remove it?

~Jack Bowe:wave:

CreaterZ
09-01-2013, 11:26 PM

You blew my mind with that sentence.

Friboy8
09-01-2013, 11:37 PM
Angorx, that is pretty vile, and I know you said do not click it, but curiosity will overcome some, like myself, and people will see that when afterwards they realized they really do not want to. Please remove it?

Lucky I never clicked angroxes link :/

Azurite
09-09-2013, 11:20 AM

I meant after I deleted my chrome sorry :whistling:

Angrox
09-09-2013, 12:23 PM

At least i added a spoiler :ninja:'
And i can't. The exact quotes have been mentioned already :S

KillerXD
09-09-2013, 12:26 PM
I had a heart attack after seeing Angrox's link. I recovered and was able to post this.

Scoot
09-09-2013, 12:37 PM

www.nobrain.dk

Angrox omg this is... **** i had to shut down my computer to close it! :nope:

DONT CLICK ANGROX FILE :prophet:

Angrox
09-09-2013, 01:18 PM
Angrox omg this is... **** i had to shut down my computer to close it! :nope:

DONT CLICK ANGROX FILE :prophet:

Try command pad. CTRL + ALT + DEL
Or just CTRL + F4 :sweatdrop:

CreaterZ
09-09-2013, 02:26 PM
Try command pad. CTRL + ALT + DEL
Or just CTRL + F4 :sweatdrop:

Wierd. Nothing happened when i opened it with iPad...

Angrox
09-09-2013, 02:58 PM
Wierd. Nothing happened when i opened it with iPad...

These HTML codings don't work on mobile and tablet devices :)

CreaterZ
09-10-2013, 12:39 AM
These HTML codings don't work on mobile and tablet devices :)

I suddenly love IOS.