PDA

View Full Version : Just watched boruto the movie

Mahmoud
01-02-2016, 01:20 AM
Its great so far but where is the comedy, i didnt laugh a bit sadly..
9/10

Anyway I will start watching anime as soon as I finish school which is at 11/1 this month.
I will start watching one punch man and maybe will try hunter x hunter, bleach, fairytail, deathnote, tokyo ghoul, attack on titans, etc..

Yeah in holiday I will try to finish them all anyway go watch Boruto the movie its great with the animation the story telling and everything, dont if you are an anime viewer and havent already finish the anime....

Epicbrick
01-02-2016, 01:21 AM
9/10

Anyway I will start watching anime as soon as I finish school which is at 11/1 this month.
I will start watching one punch man and maybe will try hunter x hunter, bleach, fairytail, deathnote, tokyo ghoul, attack on titans, etc..

Yeah in holiday I will try to finish them all anyway go watch Boruto the movie its great with the animation the story telling and everything, dont if you are an anime viewer and havent already finish the anime....

I didnt watch it cause I quit watching naruto because the fillers
lol
Good luck on that anime marathon thingy

Tempting
01-02-2016, 01:31 AM
9/10

You should add a horror show like Mirai Nikki or Higurashi to that list. Assassination Classroom too.

Mahmoud
01-02-2016, 12:11 PM
You should add a horror show like Mirai Nikki or Higurashi to that list. Assassination Classroom too.

Already watched AC
I might take your suggestion and watch a horror one too.

Mahmoud
01-02-2016, 08:31 PM
I didnt watch it cause I quit watching naruto because the fillers
lol
Good luck on that anime marathon thingy

Just read the manga it will save the fillers for you and you will be able to watch the movie without even being spoiled.