PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Episode 7 Question

xlightswitch
01-02-2016, 03:08 AM
I have a question for those who haven't watched, but have plans on watching it, the new Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

The question is in the spoiler below.

For those who have watched the movie... eh, okay. Good for you bro.

Han Solo dies by his son Kylo Ren.

Take note that this question is for those who HAVE NOT WATCHED the new movie but are planning to, which I doubt there isn't a lot.

TheRealThatGuy
01-02-2016, 03:13 AM
I have a question for those who haven't watched, but have plans on watching it, the new Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

Take note that this question is for those who HAVE NOT WATCHED the new movie but are planning to, which I doubt there isn't a lot.

That isn't a question, that is a spoiler. Now I hate you.:mad:

xlightswitch
01-02-2016, 10:49 AM
bump
bump
bump

|ThyLuigi|
01-02-2016, 10:56 AM
Ha! Jokes on you, I've already seen the movie!

WokunGT
01-02-2016, 10:57 AM
Rey almost killed Kylo Ren

Polar
01-02-2016, 10:59 AM
That isn't a question, that is a spoiler. Now I hate you.:mad:

glad i looked at the replies before opening. although, the spoilers are in a spoiler :rolleyes: easy to guess what was in lol

Updated
01-02-2016, 12:26 PM
Stop spoiling the people who haven't watched. That's not funny like when the first order destroyed the planets or whatever you call em then after that the resistance decided to attack the planet where the dark side lies and they were successful because the planet collapsed

xlightswitch
01-02-2016, 01:03 PM
Stop spoiling the people who haven't watched. That's not funny like when the first order destroyed the planets or whatever you call em then after that the resistance decided to attack the planet where the dark side lies and they were successful because the planet collapsed
this
is
gold

GummiBear64
01-02-2016, 01:07 PM
I don't like spoilers.
My friend learnt that the hard way.

I went to school and we starts talking about Star Wars and he then said that he hated how Princess Lana blew up the Death Ball because Duke WindWalker refused to dance with her. He even went on further, to tell me that Star War blows up Earth and adopts four pet turtles whom get exposed to a gooey substance and become mutants.

Mark Chong
01-02-2016, 02:42 PM

I didnt even know what his son's name was after I watched the movie