PDA

View Full Version : Explain your favorite series without saying the name

NopTryu
01-02-2016, 01:46 PM
I have nothing to do so I decided to start this thread.All you have to do is to explain your favorite series without saying the name of series or characters.Feel free to figure out them all :D

Example:
My favorite series was about two FBI partner that investigate a supernatural cases.There were alien,ghost and more in this series.There was a character that likes to smoke a lot.The theme song of this series was used as illuminati theme as well.

Yes,It's The X-Files

NopTryu
01-02-2016, 01:53 PM
I've watched only 1 series ever... Lol

A serial killer, who works as a crime scene investigator at the same time. He only kills people who "deserve it" meaning people who have killed innocent people, etc.

I don't think I need to say more.

Is it Hannibal Lecter? btw how to do a spoil thingy? XD

ImAPogo
01-02-2016, 02:01 PM
Only 1 Hint..

Azumeow

Meow.meow.

TheTrain
01-02-2016, 02:03 PM
Is your series MIB? ( man in black)

NopTryu
01-02-2016, 02:05 PM
Only 1 Hint..

Azumeow

Meow.meow.

lol I said series not anime soz XD K-ON btw

- - - Updated - - -

Is your series MIB? ( man in black)
nope not MIB

Mark Chong
01-02-2016, 02:24 PM
lol I said series not anime soz XD K-ON btw

- - - Updated - - -

nope not MIB

The Grimm?

GummiBear64
01-02-2016, 02:27 PM
I have nothing to do so I decided to start this thread.All you have to do is to explain your favorite series without saying the name of series or characters.Feel free to figure out them all :D

Example:
My favorite series was about two FBI partner that investigate a supernatural cases.There were alien,ghost and more in this series.There was a character that likes to smoke a lot.The theme song of this series was used as illuminati theme as well.

I don't even know, X-Files?

Temmie
01-02-2016, 02:37 PM
undertale
but is gaim no serys.

syrup
01-02-2016, 02:50 PM
A series so far about a vampires that become vampires by putting on a mask, after defeating said vampire, they are later to then fight 3 men in tights after being awoken from their underground sleep by nazi scientists , using crystals they amplify their power, in search of a better red crystal, one of them does, they become a God on earth but is launched into space by a volcano, after defeating the vampire, time passes as a new threat rises, the hero's daughter is possessed by a spirit, and have 50 days to find and kill the vampire, using mystical karate sun type moves

Too lazy to go further

Kranken
01-02-2016, 03:21 PM
Yellow people, drunk, stupid and smart. Blue hair, yellow hair, no hair. 3 kids, one fat dad, one mom.

Aunos
01-02-2016, 03:24 PM
Demigods.
U know already.

Magicalfishy
01-02-2016, 03:26 PM
My favorite series is about a young boy who pursues his dreams of adventure and freedom and seeks to become the king of the pirates.

syrup
01-02-2016, 03:31 PM
Yellow people, drunk, stupid and smart. Blue hair, yellow hair, no hair. 3 kids, one fat dad, one mom.

Kill la kill?

Kranken
01-02-2016, 03:34 PM
Kill la kill?

The simpsons kk

Dakukene
01-02-2016, 03:36 PM

Example:

Aww man, I was gonna describe this one. I used to watch this all the time and it's the only TV series that I actually fell in love with. X-Files for the win!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAAlDoAtV7Y

Shadin Siddique
01-02-2016, 03:36 PM

Simpsons??!!

Kranken
01-02-2016, 03:37 PM
Simpsons??!!

Yea .

_CM
Main Characters are murderers. :3

Temmie
You say you're a 2013 forumer, why not post something productive? Just curious.

You say you can't dance. Why not do something productive with your life and learn? Just curious.

Do more research on our kind before insulting the magnificent Temmies, okay?

Temmie
01-02-2016, 03:41 PM
dexter????????????????????????

mine is about yellow cube that does fun stuff :D

it lEGO?

Shadin Siddique
01-02-2016, 04:00 PM
dexter????????????????????????

mine is about yellow cube that does fun stuff :D

Spongebob??!!

Temmie
01-02-2016, 04:07 PM
Spongebob??!!

Yah, Dexter is right. Yours seems very obvious.

clealy leGO

Hypnoid
01-02-2016, 04:08 PM
You say you can't dance. Why not do something productive with your life and learn? Just curious.

Do more research on our kind before insulting the magnificent Temmies, okay?

Guys, btw, he is DynPlaysGT

Temmie
01-02-2016, 04:10 PM

yes, dyn is dyn
helo sHERlock.

me she btw not he

DynPlaysGT
01-02-2016, 04:12 PM

Just for clarification, I am not Temmie.
While I do like the character, there's other characters I'd much rather waste an alt account on.

Also, never in a thousand years would I be able to use such cancerous grammar.

Hypnoid
01-02-2016, 04:14 PM
Just for clarification, I am not Temmie.
While I do like the character, there's other characters I'd much rather waste an alt account on.

Also, never in a thousand years would I be able to use such cancerous grammar.

dood. stop. i know temmie is your catdog/alt. you trolled me with Temmie once.

DynPlaysGT
01-02-2016, 04:18 PM
dood. stop. i know temmie is your catdog/alt. you trolled me with Temmie once.

That was in-game, I don't own the forum account though.
Even if I did, I'd just use this account if I want to get a point across, instead of posting unreadable grammar and making bad jokes.

Tempting
01-02-2016, 04:55 PM

A serial killer, who works as a crime scene investigator at the same time. He only kills people who "deserve it" meaning people who have killed innocent people, etc.

There is no way this is anything but Death Note.

Also, my favorite show is about a mad scientist, who's trying to invent a time machine to stop an organization with a few other people (Such as an otaku, an American scientist, and a 'part time warrior', while avoiding getting caught by them. Please do not spoil this PolarisHD. lol

Metalwire
01-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Dokkan :Shenron

Mufffin
01-02-2016, 05:18 PM
Okay, try guessing mine!

1. It's about a woman, she is a mother to 3 children and she's a surgeon and all her closest friends die, including her husband.

2. A woman who sees ghosts since she was a child. The series are about her helping the dead.

3. About 2 girls who want to become popular in high school. After numerous attempts of trying to be popular they decide to come out as lesbians.

HerobrineFan
01-03-2016, 12:52 AM
1. A boy and his 2 friends (and other people) work together to stop a evil mastermind that's planning to rule the world.

2. A time traveler and his companion travel through Time and Space.

3. A man and his roommate work and other people work together to solve cases.

GummiBear64
01-03-2016, 01:38 AM
Okay, try guessing mine!

1. It's about a woman, she is a mother to 3 children and she's a surgeon and all her closest friends die, including her husband.

2. A woman who sees ghosts since she was a child. The series are about her helping the dead.

3. About 2 girls who want to become popular in high school. After numerous attempts of trying to be popular they decide to come out as lesbians.

The second one is Ghost Whisperer, right?

1. A boy and his 2 friends (and other people) work together to stop a evil mastermind that's planning to rule the world.

Second one is Dr... I can't remember his last name, who was it?
Third one is Sherlock Holmes and the first one is Steven Universe?

HerobrineFan
01-03-2016, 01:39 AM
The second one is Ghost Whisperer, right?

Second one is Dr... I can't remember his last name, who was it?
Third one is Sherlock Holmes and the first one is Steven Universe?

1 is wrong

GummiBear64
01-03-2016, 01:42 AM
1 is wrong

I genuinely have no idea, I just read your fandoms.

Paintlesss
01-03-2016, 01:48 AM
Okay, try guessing mine!

guurl my sister watches number three and I have seen it of couse the series is "Faking it"

guess mine

1.Its about family that tries to be normal but realy isnt its with a gay couple and a sassy girl a newly married couple with woman way out of the mans luige and the couple with the weirdest children

2, (it ended) Its about a girl who has big dreams in a small fat un healthy town who is determined to get what she wants along with her weirdest and funniest co-workers

3.Its about a police station with a cop trying to be the best and awsomest detective along with his weird co-workers and cheif (hint: one characters name is Amy Santiago)

GrateNPowder
01-03-2016, 01:53 AM
Guess Buck's favourite series!
A China version of a Korean show. It requires...
...running.

yoyocaleb101
01-03-2016, 01:56 AM

I thought it was Deathnote.

GummiBear64
01-03-2016, 02:02 AM
There are two brothers.
One brother loves pie.
The other brother is a moose.
They hunt demons, save the world and are humanity's last hope.
They hate their dad who used to also hunt demons and love their fake dad who hunts demons as well.
Their tragic backstory began when their mother was on fire on the ceiling.
Flash forward a few years and the moose's girlfriend is also on fire on the ceiling.
Scratch those last two sentences because everyone dies.
But before they die, they kick ass.
Sometimes, dead people come back possessed.
The Devil has a huge crush on the Moose.
The brothers get help from a rebel Angel to help fight the Devil.
However, the Angel needs to learn how to not be so serious.
The pie loving brother has a crush on his car, Baby.
Oh, they also are friends with the Lord of Hell.

|ThyLuigi|
01-03-2016, 02:17 AM
There's 3 siblings, their parents die and they keep moving from house to house for the first 6 books or so trying to get away from a distant cousin who wants to take their inheritance.

And gummi, it's Supernatural.

KKcupcake
01-03-2016, 03:14 AM
1 family.
the dad is a fast food shop owner.
the mom is... just a mom who can't cook and has a very cheerful and enthusiastic disposition.
the oldest daughter is constantly wracked with anxiety and is a hopeless romantic.
the middle child loves playing the keyboard and has musical aspirations, he also likes jokes.
the youngest daughter is an antiheroine, manipulating people and having a love for conflict.

GummiBear64
01-03-2016, 03:19 AM
There's 3 siblings, their parents die and they keep moving from house to house for the first 6 books or so trying to get away from a distant cousin who wants to take their inheritance.

And gummi, it's Supernatural.

When I said that the brother was a moose, that gave it away, didn't it.

NopTryu
01-03-2016, 07:25 AM
I don't even know, X-Files?

Yes, The X-Files ;) congrats

- - - Updated - - -

2.Doctor Who
3.Sherlock Holmes

- - - Updated - - -

Guess Buck's favourite series!
A China version of a Korean show. It requires...
...running.

Running man?
Wait wait it must be Man Running? lol

- - - Updated - - -

Liammagoo
01-03-2016, 07:26 AM
A house full of neverending chaos and determination as multiple entities of all shapes and sizes battle it out for no definable explanation.

misascool
01-03-2016, 07:37 AM
There are two brothers.
One brother loves pie.
The other brother is a moose.
They hunt demons, save the world and are humanity's last hope.
They hate their dad who used to also hunt demons and love their fake dad who hunts demons as well.
Their tragic backstory began when their mother was on fire on the ceiling.
Flash forward a few years and the moose's girlfriend is also on fire on the ceiling.
Scratch those last two sentences because everyone dies.
But before they die, they kick ass.
Sometimes, dead people come back possessed.
The Devil has a huge crush on the Moose.
The brothers get help from a rebel Angel to help fight the Devil.
However, the Angel needs to learn how to not be so serious.
The pie loving brother has a crush on his car, Baby.
Oh, they also are friends with the Lord of Hell.

i like this series.. ^

GummiBear64
01-03-2016, 08:25 AM
Yes, The X-Files ;) congrats

- - - Updated - - -

2.Doctor Who
3.Sherlock Holmes

- - - Updated - - -

Running man?
Wait wait it must be Man Running? lol

- - - Updated - - -
I've never even seeing the X Files, just a random guess, lmao.

A house full of neverending chaos and determination as multiple entities of all shapes and sizes battle it out for no definable explanation.
Jom & Terry

BioTestificate
01-03-2016, 12:08 PM
There is no way this is anything but Death Note.

Also, my favorite show is about a mad scientist, who's trying to invent a time machine to stop an organization with a few other people (Such as an otaku, an American scientist, and a 'part time warrior', while avoiding getting caught by them. Please do not spoil this PolarisHD. lol

Steins;Gate (http://tehurn.com/tuturu)
I'm no PolarisHD's alt. A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

I haven't even seen this... yet.

The main character suddenly becomes someone who needs human meat to survive, after a series of events. And it's up to him to hide his true identity amongst everyone.

xlightswitch
01-03-2016, 01:26 PM
I don't have a favourite but I'll just describe one of the cartoons I subscribe to.

Twins, a boy and a girl who spend their summer on a mysterious town/city in Oregon with their grandfather/uncle.

yeeaaaahh

Blizzard
01-03-2016, 02:09 PM
Hmm..

Murder House, Asylum, Coven, Freak Show, Hotel.

Yes, I didn't really explain the "series" (if you consider it that) but it kind of sums it up.

BoredSozes
01-03-2016, 02:21 PM
An extremely smart detective with his trustworthy friend (a doctor) goes and solves mysteries.

DumbOldDoor
01-03-2016, 03:19 PM
Both not that known series
#1 (Still pretty obvious) A smalltown is trapped under an invisible, impenetrable dome and the whole series is about them trying to escape it and learn about its origins..
Even if you've never heard of the show you can still guess it._.

#2 Story about the workers in a town's parks department who pursue sundry projects and try to make their city a better place.
Well it's better than it sounds by my crappy explanation.

MrNid
01-03-2016, 03:22 PM
This is really easy. It's an anime.

There is a high school student who is bored with his life, finds something and becomes the "god of the earth".
Need more clues?

DumbOldDoor
01-03-2016, 03:30 PM

There is a high school student who is bored with his life, finds something and becomes the "god of the earth".
Need more clues?

Hmm.. spongebob?

HerobrineFan
01-03-2016, 06:22 PM
I don't have a favourite but I'll just describe one of the cartoons I subscribe to.

Twins, a boy and a girl who spend their summer on a mysterious town/city in Oregon with their grandfather/uncle.

yeeaaaahh

Gravity Falls

- - - Updated - - -

An extremely smart detective with his trustworthy friend (a doctor) goes and solves mysteries.

Sherlock / Elementary

Blockypenguin
01-03-2016, 07:43 PM
A group of intergalactic space rocks try to take over Earth, but a group of rebel space rocks stop them. The remaining space rocks from the group of rebels now have to take care for their dead leader's son, who is half space rock.

Paintlesss
01-03-2016, 07:47 PM

Need more clues?

Its death note duh

MrNid
01-03-2016, 07:51 PM

Sherlock Holmes

Clarken (ciarken)
01-03-2016, 07:54 PM
4 people and a dog work to solve mysteries.

iStrangleJr
01-03-2016, 08:04 PM
Scoot foo and is suicidal gang :crazy:

- - - Updated - - -

4 people and a dog work to solve mysteries.

Scooby doo and his suicidal gang loll..

Mine will be: Somewhere you will save the world from someone who got the first power from a fruit

Hint: Ninjas

Clarken (ciarken)
01-03-2016, 08:05 PM
A group of toys come to life when their owner is not in the room (or anybody else for that matter)

ILimeGreen
01-03-2016, 08:11 PM

Example:

x files.xxxxx

Radical
01-03-2016, 08:13 PM
Personified countries

ILimeGreen
01-03-2016, 08:14 PM
a bunch of peeps who work for FBI fly everywhere with plane to catch psychos.

GummiBear64
01-03-2016, 11:38 PM
Both not that known series
#1 (Still pretty obvious) A smalltown is trapped under an invisible, impenetrable dome and the whole series is about them trying to escape it and learn about its origins..
Even if you've never heard of the show you can still guess it._.

#2 Story about the workers in a town's parks department who pursue sundry projects and try to make their city a better place.
Well it's better than it sounds by my crappy explanation.

The first one is Under the Dome.

Disaster
01-03-2016, 11:42 PM

Example:

Is it the X-Files?

dov36Kaizo
01-03-2016, 11:43 PM
What do you mean by "series"? A soap opera, cartoon series, video series, game series, what.

LyveWyre
01-03-2016, 11:47 PM
Glasses and a scar, an evil snake man, a super good looking know-it-all, and a ginger. They must kill snake man.

Aquarious
01-03-2016, 11:52 PM
Personified countries
Hetalia ;)

--

A school girl uses half of a pair of scissors to destroy an entire city while running around the entire time half naked in a vampire-like suit that her (now dead) father made. The suit talks too.

dov36Kaizo
01-03-2016, 11:53 PM
Hetalia ;)

--

A school girl uses half of a pair of scissors to destroy an entire city while running around the entire time half naked in a vampire-like suit that her (now dead) father made. The suit talks too.

That's called meth.

IC Growtopia
01-04-2016, 12:02 AM

Fairy Tail? Idk

imustachyou
01-04-2016, 12:17 AM
Glasses and a scar, an evil snake man, a super good looking know-it-all, and a ginger. They must kill snake man.

Harry Potta!