Polar
01-03-2016, 09:28 AM
this is the nicest post i've ever seen from d0ge ^

ColdB
01-03-2016, 09:30 AM
D0GE's posts are decreasing.... WHY?

Nightcorean
01-03-2016, 09:30 AM
i suppose this is the last post of d0ge correct? or am i just crazy.. :sweatdrop:

im guessing im crazy :rolleyes:

ImAPogo
01-03-2016, 09:38 AM
This world got many many dude died...

So..yeah its kinda normal.

Blizzard
01-03-2016, 09:41 AM
That's life.

Off topic, but does the picture of Melanie in your siggy change every time a refresh happens?

nevaks
01-03-2016, 09:42 AM
Moment of silence for our fallen brother.
R.I.P D0GE. now the only doge in forums is me

Updated
01-03-2016, 02:55 PM
Off topic, but does the picture of Melanie in your siggy change every time a refresh happens?

It's probably a .GIF just like PolarisHD's siggy.
See the Thanks PolarisHD :* on icantdanceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's sig? Ye

- - - Updated - - -

ok i know i havent posted here in a while btu

where i live, there was an autistic 5 yr old boy found dead in a river

this is so sad i dont understand why stuff like this happens

anyone living in the allentown pa area probably heard abotu this already tho

Nice to see u again 69laglol.
(That quote from BlaZing.. crii)

Chills
01-03-2016, 04:57 PM
I heard about this, and it is awful. I am not sure how it happened though, but we can only hope that it was an accident and nothing malicious.

meowza
01-03-2016, 05:09 PM
Aww. That's sad D: R.I.P. I hope if it wasn't accidental they find who did it.

Metalwire
01-03-2016, 09:17 PM
ok i know i havent posted here in a while btu

where i live, there was an autistic 5 yr old boy found dead in a river

this is so sad i dont understand why stuff like this happens

anyone living in the allentown pa area probably heard abotu this already tho

I'm going to be honest with you the world/earth has fallen into corruption people don't value each other as much any more. No matter how different Nobody should get treated this way. People are so Stupid they act and don't think(doesn't apply to everyone) The world has to be balanced between good and evil it's just part of life that shouldn't let you from stopping if you want this to stop you have to be the one who makes the difference. Life will give you the horrible images of reality you have to be the light and find your way throughout. Gangs/Drugs/Prostitutes exist with no purpose people don't understand the value of each other(as said earlier)or the earth itself That it why Pur society is falling apart but it's not to late to act and speak up for in every Darkness will be light and that light is you Will you make the difference?

peck
01-03-2016, 11:53 PM
I'm going to be honest with you the world/earth has fallen into corruption people don't value each other as much any more. No matter how different Nobody should get treated this way. People are so Stupid they act and don't think(doesn't apply to everyone) The world has to be balanced between good and evil it's just part of life that shouldn't let you from stopping if you want this to stop you have to be the one who makes the difference. Life will give you the horrible images of reality you have to be the light and find your way throughout. Gangs/Drugs/Prostitutes exist with no purpose people don't understand the value of each other(as said earlier)or the earth itself That it why Pur society is falling apart but it's not to late to act and speak up for in every Darkness will be light and that light is you Will you make the difference?

The world has had bad since it was made. Life sucked hard back in the day, lots of parts of the world today has done things to improve it, but not everyone has it avaible.
I can tell most of you don't goto any gruesome "news" sites which just legally try to feature very grotesque things people do in foreign countries. It's always been that way for less developed countries, even though suburban/developed areas have less of it, it cannot be extinguished. Even worse, developed areas have access to media which focus more on the evil because that's what people are naturally hooked on.

Things like this happen all the time on much more worse scales. Don't be it, don't fear it, and life is suddenly good.

Rockytop
01-03-2016, 11:58 PM
How do we go from A dead 5 yr old to D0GE?

Havoc
01-04-2016, 12:03 AM
My heart goes out to the boy's family and everyone who was affected by it.

BearFUL
01-04-2016, 08:02 AM
Maybe d0ge is the dead autistic 5 year old in the river.

nah doge doesnt live there, n hes nkt autistic