PDA

View Full Version : That's what you get, people.

JzoneGamer
01-03-2016, 02:56 AM
At D0GE's thread, the title clearly says "Do not click this thread". But did you listen? On no. You just had to click it. Now suffer in hell. c:<

PotatoMarco
01-03-2016, 02:57 AM
This is a lesson to all of us to listen to rules next time.

Linkoftime
01-03-2016, 02:59 AM
At D0GE's thread, the title clearly says "Do not click this thread". But did you listen? On no. You just had to click it. Now suffer in hell. c:<

Obviously they'll be curious to what it is they didnt expect it to be that.

ElectroDream
01-03-2016, 03:01 AM
What does it go to/do?

PotatoMarco
01-03-2016, 03:04 AM
What does it go to/do?

Oh you'll see :rolleyes:

ElectroDream
01-03-2016, 03:10 AM
Oh you'll see :rolleyes:

Omg did d0ge make these threaded view or nah? I'll have to freaking thank him :3
It's a nice addition in my phone (and not my mac) but i tapped on that thread on my phone. :D

JzoneGamer
01-03-2016, 03:10 AM
What does it go to/do? Click to find out. :3

Jk

Updated
01-03-2016, 03:38 AM
Don't click on my thread= Click on this, you want it :)

JzoneGamer
01-03-2016, 04:44 AM
Don't click on my thread= Click on this, you want it :)Wat, y u do dis?

WARMAKER
01-03-2016, 04:50 AM
I wouldn't exactly call it hell... it took me less than 2 minutes to figure out how to get my forums back to how they used to be.

Joshcat
01-03-2016, 04:53 AM
Reverse psychology m8's.

Festivity
01-03-2016, 04:53 AM
I wouldn't exactly call it hell... it took me less than 2 minutes to figure out how to get my forums back to how they used to be.

It took less than 10 seconds for me since I have experience in other forums and monile websites.

Bruce Wayne
01-03-2016, 04:59 AM
Someone here has it in their post or siggy.

-_-

SageDeoxys
01-03-2016, 05:08 AM
Out of all people, why in bloody Hell would you trust D0GE?

TehPug
01-03-2016, 05:11 AM
This is so ironic. I came to read this thread. Guess what. it turned into the vBulliten. Changed it back doe.

JzoneGamer
01-03-2016, 05:12 AM
This is so ironic. I came to read this thread. Guess what. it turned into the vBulliten. Changed it back doe. Someone has it in their siggy... :/

BellaGT
01-03-2016, 05:16 AM

The few people who didn't view the thread still has to suffer with us because
of the people who put it in their signature.

WHY MUST YOU MAKE US REMOVE SIGNATURES AND HAVE US SUFFER!? :nope:

peck
01-03-2016, 05:36 AM
Can someone actually explain what happens? Ignored him when he made three ama's full of self bumps and is considered tech pro when the best he's done was root his android, other than that he just kinda spit the bull and newf things everywhere. Real reliable tech peeps would be craft3d or conan. He probs just has daddy issues or something and needs his attention back hence all the ama threads and such.

However I think he should continue whatever he's doing. Things aren't fixed until they're abused, assuming it ever gets fixed. At least he spilled before he's just putting yt tutorial code into the images.
If anyone wants to carry on the legacy for whatever reason, jpg images can contain php and javascript Google the tools and go nuts.

iSkyDoesGTC
01-03-2016, 05:42 AM

But I didn't click that thread c:<

SageDeoxys
01-03-2016, 05:59 AM
But I didn't click that thread c:<
Even if you didn't, some people put the link in their signatures, and that triggers it as well. You might wanna turn Signatures off.

Can someone actually explain what happens? Ignored him when he made three ama's full of self bumps and is considered tech pro when the best he's done was root his android, other than that he just kinda spit the bull and newf things everywhere. Real reliable tech peeps would be craft3d or conan. He probs just has daddy issues or something and needs his attention back hence all the ama threads and such.

However I think he should continue whatever he's doing. Things aren't fixed until they're abused, assuming it ever gets fixed. At least he spilled before he's just putting yt tutorial code into the images.
If anyone wants to carry on the legacy for whatever reason, jpg images can contain php and javascript Google the tools and go nuts.
D0GE decided it was a good idea to post a link that would change the forum layout from Linear to Threaded, even if you didn't click it. You'll wanna turn signatures off if you want to make sure it doesn't happen to you, since some people put the link in their signatures. I seriously don't understand why he was only Cursed. He deserves a Perma-ban.

BudderMeow
01-03-2016, 06:16 AM
It's not really Hell since it's only a minor problem that can be fixed in less than 20 seconds ._.

SageDeoxys
01-03-2016, 06:17 AM
It's not really Hell since it's only a minor problem that can be fixed in less than 20 seconds ._.
Its still annoying not being able to see any signatures. The forum just looks so... Plain.

Bob Will
01-03-2016, 08:01 AM
Its still annoying not being able to see any signatures. The forum just looks so... Plain.

Click baits are somewhat against the rules, we had an issue way back when with them, so you don't need signatures off, just do not click fishy things. I am just glad after 15+ threads of reading I now know what's going on.

All in all perma ban for the clickbait that he made deserves an extended ban, but looking at his record, a perma ban does not surprise me.

SageDeoxys
01-07-2016, 04:07 AM
D0GE's post count just got the rekt
http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?144508-D0GE