PDA

View Full Version : True Story! No joke!

Surge
09-01-2013, 05:42 AM
So today some random guy P.m'd me to go to his world. His character had lots of store items on him, so of course I figured: Hey. He is pretty rich. I wonder how he got so rich. So I asked him; "What items do you have? So he went in trade. When I put a World Lock in, and he put: Pleiadian Star Ship, and a blue saber. I asked why, and he said ill show you after trade. So we traded, and I got the stuff. He had "BRB" Above his head about 20 seconds long, then traded me again. Then he showed me: 200 Star ships, 200 Horsies, 200 Dragon Hands, 200, Little Red corvettes, and 200 turtles. I know what your thinking. "THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!" Well if I had IOS the I would've taken a screenshot, but I have Android. I asked how he had that, and said he Jailbroke his IOS! I said "Lol" and he said lol too. I don't remember his name because it was like, 4:30 in the morning.

Just a cool lil story I wanted to tell.
:hat:-Surge

Ilikecats
09-01-2013, 05:45 AM
Oh god that's not good :nope: if this thing gets out like how to do it the price for every thing will plummet ._.

Cade83
09-01-2013, 05:45 AM
So today some random guy P.m'd me to go to his world. His character had lots of store items on him, so of course I figured: Hey. He is pretty rich. I wonder how he got so rich. So I asked him; "What items do you have? So he went in trade. When I put a World Lock in, and he put: Pleiadian Star Ship, and a blue saber. I asked why, and he said ill show you after trade. So we traded, and I got the stuff. He had "BRB" Above his head about 20 seconds long, then traded me again. Then he showed me: 200 Star ships, 200 Horsies, 200 Dragon Hands, 200, Little Red corvettes, and 200 turtles. I know what your thinking. "THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!" Well if I had IOS the I would've taken a screenshot, but I have Android. I asked how he had that, and said he Jailbroke his IOS! I said "Lol" and he said lol too. I don't remember his name because it was like, 4:30 in the morning.

If this story is true, then I'd say this player was banned soon after... Doesn't the system detect jailbroken devices and ban them?

Ilikecats
09-01-2013, 05:50 AM
If this story is true, then I'd say this player was banned soon after... Doesn't the system detect jailbroken devices and ban them?

U can't detect jailbreak some times for some resson :/ only wat to find out is if not if the don't hided it
I have see some jail brake on other game candy crush and they had 99999999 lives but the owners of the game found out and removed and way to get more then 5 lives

Surge
09-01-2013, 05:50 AM
I know right, Cade? But I asked him how long its been since the gem buying. He said it was like, 5 months ago. Its so crazy... :panic:

Swertip
09-01-2013, 05:55 AM
I know right, Cade? But I asked him how long its been since the gem buying. He said it was like, 5 months ago. Its so crazy... :panic:
I dunno if I should believe you, I mean, you have a record of lying...:/

Surge
09-01-2013, 06:02 AM
I dunno if I should believe you, I mean, you have a record of lying...:/

What record? Oh... that one time I accidentally took your Air Robinsons? Dude I didn't know I picked them up! You shouldn't have dropped them in public! Its your own fault! And also you kept accusing me over and over and I never remembered picking them up until you start completely going overboard about it, like saying "I recorded that" or "I'm tell @Seth!". Dude. Its a game. Get over it. I'm actually trying to stop people from ruining a game with this thread.

Swertip
09-01-2013, 06:06 AM
What record? Oh... that one time I accidentally took your Air Robinsons? Dude I didn't know I picked them up! You shouldn't have dropped them in public! Its your own fault! And also you kept accusing me over and over and I never remembered picking them up until you start completely going overboard about it, like saying "I recorded that" or "I'm tell @Seth!". Dude. Its a game. Get over it. I'm actually trying to stop people from ruining a game with this thread.

I wasn't trying to create drama, and I never said I'm telling Seth or I recorded. :/

Why else would you think I didn't give examples?

Edit: oh, I didn't mind the shoe, I just get ticked off when people lie about stuff...oh, and "accidentally?" Sure. -.-

JesusSheep
09-01-2013, 06:16 AM

Not to ruin this story but..

This belongs in the Growtopia Forums. You are talking about this "Odd Event" of this random person having all these items.

Try to remember his name. This may put Growtopia at danger a bit. :sweatdrop:

optimuswhat
09-01-2013, 06:27 AM

My device is jail broken, but I never got banned. I don't hack Growtopia, either.

GoonCrafter
09-01-2013, 06:41 AM

Nice Story, Here is mine;
I woke up early in the morning, i took a :poop: (Almost fell asleep, since i was dead sleepy...). I ate some Huevos a la Mexicana with a side of OJ and some Tostadas (i left out the tomatoes :Insert Face-palm emoticon:, i had to eat some Cherry tomatoes with the food that i failed to make...).. I went to a "fun place" for a bit to wait in line to deposit a check. I came back and played GT by bits, since my connection was on the fritz. I bumped some music, while playing Pokemon Emerald/Fire Red on my phone (Using an Emulator). And now I'm on the forums reading funny comments all over the sub forums.

P.S. If your story was true you would have sent this to Support@GrowtopiaGame.com, instead of posting this in the RTsoft Tavern ಠ_ಠ...

I also want to say that you could have posted this in the fan art/stories sub-forum since this is your little story ಠ_ಠ...

Surge
09-01-2013, 05:54 PM
Well I don't know EVERYTHING about the forums and how it runs sooo... yah. I might just do Copy and Paste to the Support. Anyways, this was amazing how he technically hacked GT without getting banned. This could bring Growtopia to utter turmoil and chaos. Also I remember the guys Account name. It was: likeaboss000. He dresses like a noob so he doesn't get caught. When I went in his world he changed to his rich clothes.
I remembered it today.

optimuswhat
09-01-2013, 06:30 PM
He is one heck of a boss to do that!