PDA

View Full Version : What the heck happened to the forum layout?

Spotlight
01-03-2016, 08:24 PM
It looks all weird now, and I am unable to view any replies at all. Please help. This happen to anyone else or only me?

I would post a picture of it but I can't do that either

*EDIT*

Problem is resolved, thank you Metalwire. Please ignore this thread.

SFM2025
01-03-2016, 08:25 PM
It looks all weird now, and I am unable to view any replies at all. Please help. This happen to anyone else or only me?

In PC it's normal. Maybe for tablets and mobile devices is different now.

Metalwire
01-03-2016, 08:25 PM

If your viewing in Vbulletin you have to go to scroll down and click full site then where it says display in any thread it has to be changed to linear

Warp Rat
01-03-2016, 08:27 PM
To see replies, go to Display at the top right corner, then hit linear mode.

If you are on VBulletin scroll to the bottom and hit the option in the middle lmao I forgot.

Spotlight
01-03-2016, 08:28 PM
If your viewing in Vbulletin you have to go to scroll down and click full site then where it says display in any thread it has to be changed to linear

Okay, this worked. Thank you very much, it was like that for a couple of days.

Metalwire
01-03-2016, 08:31 PM
Okay, this worked. Thank you very much, it was like that for a couple of days.
No problem due to a signature that lead to Vbulletin people(Signature by D0GE) everyone was having that same problem eventually solved it lead to the Perma Ban of D0GE

SageDeoxys
01-04-2016, 01:26 AM
No problem due to a signature that lead to Vbulletin people(Signature by D0GE) everyone was having that same problem eventually solved it lead to the Perma Ban of D0GE

PotatoMarco was banned too, since he probably had the same link in his signature.