PDA

View Full Version : Give an opinion on me I'll give an opinion on you

Paintlesss
01-04-2016, 06:08 AM
So this is like a honest opinion thread you give an opinion on me and I will give an opinion on you simple as usual first come first serve let the honesty begin.

UPDATE: Must have 100 post I can give an opinion below 100 because I read you're posts to get a clear veiw of you're personality.

Defuse
01-04-2016, 06:10 AM
So this is like a honest opinion thread you give an opinion on me and I will give an opinion on you simple as usual first come first serve let the honesty begin. You look like butter.

Sebastian Elson Gunawan
01-04-2016, 06:13 AM
You look fabulous

SpeedFreakz
01-04-2016, 06:14 AM
So this is like a honest opinion thread you give an opinion on me and I will give an opinion on you simple as usual first come first serve let the honesty begin.

I'm rarely to see you m8.

Paintlesss
01-04-2016, 06:14 AM
You look like butter.

You're a nice person always trying to participate in anything you get the chance to do and often have a decent amount of humor in you're posts and of course some have a little light sarcasm and you can also from time to time come out as a little harsh but has a good spirit at heart.

JzoneGamer
01-04-2016, 06:18 AM
So this is like a honest opinion thread you give an opinion on me and I will give an opinion on you simple as usual first come first serve let the honesty begin.You need to have moer paint. >(°^°)<

Actually, you're really cool. :3
Ohh, and btw... *Hands over a bucket o' paint*

Paintlesss
01-04-2016, 06:25 AM
You look fabulous

Youre a very creative person and you always try and find a way for things to run more smoothly and you have youre humor side here and there but you are never afraid to give the truth when it comes to it.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm rarely to see you m8.

You are very funny and creative when it comes to you're posts and yet you still try and remain helpful when people commonly need it and you and you wont commonly participate in somthing if it has nothing to do with youre intrest in the game.

GummiBear64
01-04-2016, 06:26 AM
You're top dog and you think your the best at everything and your ego is almost as thick as your skull and you can't do anything right and you are terrible in every possible way.

Nah, kidding, you're actually a really cool lad.

Maj3sticturd
01-04-2016, 06:27 AM
Im an Elephant..... wut lul

Paintlesss
01-04-2016, 06:33 AM
I've seen you around, glad you're a forumer because your posts are useful. (and you like noragami)

You're very honest when it comes to pointing somthing out even though somone might crawl around it
and youre never afraid to bust out youre funny side when you have intentions of making a joke.

Spotlight
01-04-2016, 06:37 AM
You seem rather mature but funny, you also take the time to make decent replies which I respect.

ZeroRarity
01-04-2016, 06:40 AM
You're a decent forumer who actually exerts effort in every posts you make. I like you.

xlightswitch
01-04-2016, 06:43 AM
your life is a bit boring

why don't you give colour to it

by painting

haha get it

hahaha

Paintlesss
01-04-2016, 06:53 AM
You're top dog and you think your the best at everything and your ego is almost as thick as your skull and you can't do anything right and you are terrible in every possible way.

Nah, kidding, you're actually a really cool lad.

You're a person who realy digs into the games they get witch I respect and once you find a game you enjoy you will commonly try and get other people to play it.Along the fourms you are a very funny person with practically every post you try and make people laugh or you dont even try but they end up laughing anyway.

XxJeirinxX
01-04-2016, 06:54 AM
You are paintless in the outside but colorful in the inside.
such deep
very meaningful
much words
rip D0ge, u will/will not be missed for what you've done to some of the forumers.

GummiBear64
01-04-2016, 07:08 AM
You're a person who realy digs into the games they get witch I respect and once you find a game you enjoy you will commonly try and get other people to play it.Along the fourms you are a very funny person with practically every post you try and make people laugh or you dont even try but they end up laughing anyway.

Thanks for those kind words <3

Epicbrick
01-04-2016, 07:15 AM
Honestly paintless, nobody has ever had a problem with you, you're a great guy. Keep doin what you do man and stay with this community.

I bet everyone has a problem with me. :whistling:

To Paintless, You seem like a really nice and decent guy. Like the quote above, I dont think anyone has had a problem with you.

Ceyx_GrowT
01-04-2016, 07:54 AM

UPDATE: Must have 100 post I can give an opinion below 100 because I read you're posts to get a clear veiw of you're personality.
You are pantless. Oh wait, I mean, Paintless.

You seems cool. I can't say much about you..

Paintlesss
01-04-2016, 08:42 PM
You seem rather mature but funny, you also take the time to make decent replies which I respect.

You are never afraid to say what you think on somthing and once you find somthing you think is right you would most commonly try and defend it from anyone who would try and shoot the idea down.

Metalwire
01-04-2016, 08:44 PM

I have seen you in game an have see you as a good friend who passes by based on your attitude you always have a positive mind and try to get the best out of everything good job bud keep it up :)

dov36Kaizo
01-04-2016, 08:47 PM
IMO, you are a pretty chill dude that knows how to handle any situation without going overboard.

Roast me as much as you want, boi

Paintlesss
01-04-2016, 08:56 PM
You need to have moer paint. >(°^°)<

Actually, you're really cool. :3
Ohh, and btw... *Hands over a bucket o' paint*

You often try to make people laugh with youre post and have scattered sarcasm and you try and point out rather quickly what you think on threads instead of seeing if anyone has posted it before.

(youre kinda hard I had to look deep in youre post)

- - - Updated - - -

You're a decent forumer who actually exerts effort in every posts you make. I like you.

Youre a very helpful person always trying to help if you see players struggling with a topic and you are very appreciative when somone lends you help or information as if just received a gift.You are also always willing to give emotional support if anyone has gone through somthing tragic.

btw guys I get my opinion by reading you're posts :ninja::ninja:

Sk8ter
01-04-2016, 09:15 PM
You seem chill. I think you're chill. I haven't seen your name around and I think that's a good thing.

ninjyninja
01-04-2016, 09:19 PM
Honest hm well I think your face looks like DEEZ NUTZ :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

- - - Updated - - -

Honest hm well I think your face looks like DEEZ NUTZ :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Polar
01-04-2016, 09:20 PM
you don't know me, no one does.

well,i only remember you by your avatar, so....
animeanimeanimeanime

ninjyninja
01-04-2016, 09:25 PM
:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

- - - Updated - - -

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

iEmeraldBoy
01-04-2016, 09:29 PM
U make better than normal posts

_Lennart_
01-04-2016, 09:30 PM

I dunno who you are.

Your turn.