PDA

View Full Version : In 2 years

ParkourDevil
01-05-2016, 04:00 AM
In 2 years i'll finally be in the army. I've been waiting to get there ever since i was 3 years old. My brother went to army today, i wish him the best luck.

Potato
01-05-2016, 04:57 AM
Lol best of luck to you :D

Defuse
01-05-2016, 04:59 AM
In 2 years i'll finally be in the army. I've been waiting to get there ever since i was 3 years old. My brother went to army today, i wish him the best luck.

How are you 3 years old and going to army?

lol, just trolling. Goooooddd luck maam.

ParkourDevil
01-05-2016, 07:29 AM
It's my brother who's going to the army today, at the age of 19. Me in the other hand, i will go at the age of 17. When i heard from my dad about the army when i was a really little kid, i knew i wanted there a lot and i will be there someday.

KondeHD
01-05-2016, 08:24 AM
Well, On Finland we HAVE to go on the army training thingy, idk what it is called.

CodeSky
01-05-2016, 09:06 AM
I have to wait a year bruh

Updated
01-05-2016, 02:19 PM
if u r in the army

dont do it the video game style kk

Kranken
01-05-2016, 03:43 PM
I don't want to be in the army kk. My dad actually paid a doctor when ge was young to give him a certificate that he is unable to go to the army due to some kidney thingy lmao

Boomer
01-05-2016, 05:06 PM
Be a tank driver. No better feel than driving around a 60 ton block of steel with a 105mm cannon on the roof.

DumbOldDoor
01-05-2016, 05:29 PM
I'm not excited about army at all..

Kranken
01-05-2016, 05:46 PM
I'm not excited about army at all..

I prob won't go there, I'll just move to a different country where they don't make you go to the army.

YellowPepper
01-05-2016, 06:01 PM
I hope you the best of luck. :hat:

Shadin Siddique
01-05-2016, 06:33 PM
Good luck! Stay safe, or should I say that to the criminals? Haha.

ParkourDevil
01-05-2016, 08:12 PM
if u r in the army

I wouldn't. I hate kids who think that they're ready for army just because they played Call of Duty.

Bizarro
01-05-2016, 08:44 PM
I prob won't go there, I'll just move to a different country where they don't make you go to the army.

Same here. I'd be the type to shoot myself in the leg in hopes of avoiding the battlefield, but thats just me.

Polar
01-05-2016, 09:07 PM
good luck to your brother and you!

Metalwire
01-05-2016, 09:12 PM
Since this was your life long wish I hope for you and your brother the safety that the army brings you and that you are capable of not only making your wise decisions but incorporating into your life as well. You are a good mature adolescent and their will come a time when you will look down because of loss(hopefully not) But you must remember the strength that your friends and family brings you Every sacrifice comes with a reward. Your choices will effect the outcome-Best of wishes Metalwire

ParkourDevil
01-05-2016, 10:39 PM
Since this was your life long wish I hope for you and your brother the safety that the army brings you and that you are capable of not only making your wise decisions but incorporating into your life as well. You are a good mature adolescent and their will come a time when you will look down because of loss(hopefully not) But you must remember the strength that your friends and family brings you Every sacrifice comes with a reward. Your choices will effect the outcome-Best of wishes Metalwire

Thank you, awesome words:D

Metalwire
01-05-2016, 10:43 PM
Thank you, awesome words:D
No Thank you for serving our country with dignity and courage

ParkourDevil
01-05-2016, 10:44 PM
No Thank you for serving our country with dignity and courage

I'll do my best in army in 2 years.

Metalwire
01-05-2016, 10:45 PM
I'll do my best in army in 2 years.
yes I'm sure you will:hat:

craft3d
01-06-2016, 12:06 AM
Buddy, I'm happy for you but at the same time a bit nervous. On one hand, I'm very pleased and happy that you've found a calling that suites your passions and what you feel is right, and their would be no better euphoria than knowing you have served your country in the aid against guerrilla, rebel, and even extremist groups. I'm proud that you've mustered the courage to do this.

But,

I'm nervous, and even scared for your life right now. If you are an infantry soldier, you could be killed on the first day of duty, or on the last day of your tour as a veteran. I don't want to end up not hearing from you again, and not know how you have made out, or if you even made it out alive. I'll say it right now- I don't want to lose you. You're such a great friend, and even though we don't talk the most, when we do, you always can at least put a smile on my face. If you end up being in the air force, tank infantries, armored vehicle division, whatever, be god damn careful. The war is a cruel, merciless, painful, unforgettable place, and I don't want to never hear from you again one day.

Please, be careful, man, and take care. Savour those moments with your family and friends before you go, and just have a good one.

ParkourDevil
01-06-2016, 12:13 AM
Buddy, I'm happy for you but at the same time a bit nervous. On one hand, I'm very pleased and happy that you've found a calling that suites your passions and what you feel is right, and their would be no better euphoria than knowing you have served your country in the aid against guerrilla, rebel, and even extremist groups. I'm proud that you've mustered the courage to do this.

But,

I'm nervous, and even scared for your life right now. If you are an infantry soldier, you could be killed on the first day of duty, or on the last day of your tour as a veteran. I don't want to end up not hearing from you again, and not know how you have made out, or if you even made it out alive. I'll say it right now- I don't want to lose you. You're such a great friend, and even though we don't talk the most, when we do, you always can at least put a smile on my face. If you end up being in the air force, tank infantries, armored vehicle division, whatever, be god damn careful. The war is a cruel, merciless, painful, unforgettable place, and I don't want to never hear from you again one day.

Please, be careful, man, and take care. Savour those moments with your family and friends before you go, and just have a good one.

I'm ready to give my life for my country and loved ones. And thank you for your awesome words, i really appreciate them. Sorry i haven't been talking too much.

Metalwire
01-06-2016, 12:14 AM
I'm ready to give my life for my country and loved ones
Well then I should be doing the same but since I don't want to die(which God forbid it to happen to you?)everything I do in life will be in your honor and gratitude

ParkourDevil
01-06-2016, 12:16 AM
Well then I should be doing the same but since I don't want to die(which God forbid it to happen to you?)everything I do in life will be in your honor and gratitude

Thank you.. awesome words yet again..

Aunos
01-06-2016, 12:22 AM
Just assure us you won't die and I'm ok :)

Metalwire
01-06-2016, 12:26 AM
Thank you.. awesome words yet again..

Thanks(10 char)

SuperJ
01-06-2016, 12:43 AM
best of luck!

DumbOldDoor
01-06-2016, 12:46 AM
Why does everyone assume you're going to die._.

He's going to the army, not a war. People don't die in the army.

Metalwire
01-06-2016, 01:00 AM

People in the army do die when they go to war

craft3d
01-06-2016, 01:07 AM

Army is the constant of people who will be sent to fight battles when they are commissioned to do so.

Just because he is just "oh, going into the army, where the butterflies and flowers exist" doesn't mean I can't be worried about his life.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm ready to give my life for my country and loved ones. And thank you for your awesome words, i really appreciate them. Sorry i haven't been talking too much.

Well, those are quite the words spoken of true patriot willing to defend his land. I respect that, I just hope it doesn't end up that death may be your fate.

Also, you do not need to apologize for not talking, it's understandable.

TheRealThatGuy
01-06-2016, 01:12 AM
try like tf2 rocket jumping.:crazy:

or try to be like in the matrix either dodging bullets like a boss or jump off a building backwards shooting someone

ParkourDevil
01-06-2016, 07:18 AM
Army is the constant of people who will be sent to fight battles when they are commissioned to do so.

Just because he is just "oh, going into the army, where the butterflies and flowers exist" doesn't mean I can't be worried about his life.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, those are quite the words spoken of true patriot willing to defend his land. I respect that, I just hope it doesn't end up that death may be your fate.

Also, you do not need to apologize for not talking, it's understandable.
The main reason is that i'm helping a friend with a depression. My all focus is on her and her well being. When i was a fifth grader, my big brother(who was 14 at the time) had a friend who was dealing with serious depression, his friends left him and bullied him in school. My brother was the only one standing on his side, giving him courage to continue. It was not enough, sadly. His friend died at the age of 14.
I don't want that to happen to anyone else, i will help her and get rid of her depression, if that's the last thing i do.

XDCorez
01-06-2016, 08:41 AM
if u r in the army

U mean

Killing ur frens (Lenny)
Throwing Molotov at ur own backup helicopter
And finally, shooting a nuke to Russia while ur asked to nuke another place
Thinking your friends would only be incapacitated if shot

Anyways, Good luck there in the army.

Punch
01-06-2016, 08:59 AM
Do it in CS:GO style!

Jokes aside, I wish you the best of luck in the army, enjoy your time there! [takes and releases a deep breath and be grateful that I don't have to do such things]

24elijah24
01-06-2016, 09:05 AM
Be a tank driver. No better feel than driving around a 60 ton block of steel with a 105mm cannon on the roof.

If your trying to send the poor kid to an early grave your doing a good job telling him this. If he drives a tank for the Army he should expect a S.A.M. to blow up his arse or to get ambushed by a foot patrol of 20 with RPGs. Enlisting for a position in 'The Tank' will make you go inSANE.

Areodax
01-06-2016, 09:44 AM
Godspeed, you magnificent bastard.