PDA

View Full Version : Noob/Show Wls

JerBoy
01-05-2016, 09:55 AM
I don't understand why when we call people noobs they'll say to us "Show Wls." Noob is the opposite of a pro (professional) and theres a huge difference between "proffesional" and "rich." Anyone know why people do this? And what would World locks prove?

(Im just asking, not trying to start any drama or fights.)

JerBoy
01-05-2016, 10:03 AM
8 year olds think they're badass.

That's really it. Lmao
lol. True....

BoredSozes
01-05-2016, 10:17 AM
Today a guy literally came into my ATM farm, put on his black aura and called me noob for wearing normal clothes.

Why would you bother caring what these kind of fools think? They will call you noob no matter how rich you are TBH.

JerBoy
01-05-2016, 10:40 AM
Today a guy literally came into my ATM farm, put on his black aura and called me noob for wearing normal clothes.

Why would you bother caring what these kind of fools think? They will call you noob no matter how rich you are TBH.

lol. It just kind of annoys me, thats all.

He's comparing an Aura to ur normal clothes and an ATM farm XD
Im sure your ATM farm is worth WAY more than that guys crappy Aura XD

just one growtopian
01-05-2016, 10:44 AM
Because the amount of locks you have in your inventory tells what kind of person you are and how good player you are.

JerBoy
01-05-2016, 10:51 AM
Because the amount of locks you have in your inventory tells what kind of person you are and how good player you are.

Why would items show what kind of person we are? Rich people have a lot of worldlocks but some rich people are mean, selfish. There are some new players, lower players that are really kind and care. What would Worldlocks change?

Divine+
01-05-2016, 10:53 AM
Why would items show what kind of person we are? Rich people have a lot of worldlocks but some rich people are mean, selfish. There are some new players, lower players that are really kind and care. What would Worldlocks change?

If you have the means just show those upstart *s and ask them to (insert insult here)

PolarisHD
01-05-2016, 10:59 AM
In Growtopia "pro" and "rich" are the same. The amount of WLs you show will determine whether you are richer than him or not.

xlightswitch
01-05-2016, 11:01 AM
I'd tell them world locks aren't proof of wealth or hardwork because they could've gotten it from scamming or giveaways (no hardwork involved).

JerBoy
01-05-2016, 11:05 AM
I'd tell them world locks aren't proof of wealth or hardwork because they could've gotten it from scamming or giveaways (no hardwork involved).

I'd tell them that too but they really just don't care. Just little kids trying to show off and when they lose to a bigger amount they cowardly run away even though they were the ones starting the fight.

XDCorez
01-05-2016, 03:51 PM
I'd tell them that too but they really just don't care. Just little kids trying to show off and when they lose to a bigger amount they cowardly run away even though they were the ones starting the fight.

Duh, they're probably less than a month old which is why they're pretty much retards to call others noobs.

VincecraftTN
01-05-2016, 08:30 PM
Might I mention how bad this is in the wrong FORUM?! This should go under everything else in the Growtopian forum (at least he has the right devs)