PDA

View Full Version : Who Wants to play cs go?

Hypnoid
01-05-2016, 03:08 PM
My steam: Hypnoid- with no profile pic.

P.S: I can't play compettive since I won the last 3 matches without loosing and now server says that i need to wait 20 hours, crii.

Kranken
01-05-2016, 03:34 PM
My steam: Hypnoid- with no profile pic.

P.S: I can't play compettive since I won the last 3 matches without loosing and now server says that i need to wait 20 hours, crii.

So u just got cs go? After you get a rank there won't be that problem.

Hypnoid
01-08-2016, 03:46 PM
BUMP!

(NOW CAN PLAY COMPETITIVE)

P.S: IM SO NUB, MAYBE YOU CAN GIVE ME SOME ADVICES TOO.

Kranken
01-08-2016, 04:15 PM
You should practise before doing competitive. Practise your aim, learn the maps and learn to communicate. Watch tutorials, pro matches etc.

Also, don't crouch while in combat. You'll probably end up dying due to you not being able to run behind a corner. Crouching makes you slow, really slow when beong shot at. But feel free to crouch while you're far enough.

Buy armor!!!

Make your sensitivity smaller. The default is 6. You should put it down to atleast 1.5-2. It'll help you aim.

Don't spray with the ak-47, when using it. Tap with it and use it more like a pistol. Aim for the head.

Skins do not give you any special powers. A weapon without a skin is equally powerful to a skin with a skin. Just sell your drops in the market. Don't open any cases. It's a waste of money.

These are some of the many tips I could think of. Just watch videos and stuff.

CodeSky
01-08-2016, 04:31 PM
You should practise before doing competitive. Practise your aim, learn the maps and learn to communicate. Watch tutorials, pro matches etc.

Also, don't crouch while in combat. You'll probably end up dying due to you not being able to run behind a corner. Crouching makes you slow, really slow when beong shot at. But feel free to crouch while you're far enough.

Buy armor!!!

Make your sensitivity smaller. The default is 6. You should put it down to atleast 1.5-2. It'll help you aim.

Don't spray with the ak-47, when using it. Tap with it and use it more like a pistol. Aim for the head.

Skins do not give you any special powers. A weapon without a skin is equally powerful to a skin with a skin. Just sell your drops in the market. Don't open any cases. It's a waste of money.

These are some of the many tips I could think of. Just watch videos and stuff.

Not waste of money , if you are feelung lucky then go for it , I got a Karambit Tiger Tooth FN from my 18 case.

ILimeGreen
01-08-2016, 04:34 PM
Add me: makujonnu

Kranken
01-08-2016, 05:12 PM
Not waste of money , if you are feelung lucky then go for it , I got a Karambit Tiger Tooth FN from my 18 case.

20 cases, felt lucky all the time. Got 20 blues ._.