PDA

View Full Version : What grade are you in and what do you learn?

JzoneGamer
01-05-2016, 04:29 PM
Just wanna ask. c:

dorie2739
01-05-2016, 04:31 PM
Nothing. ...

ElectroDream
01-05-2016, 04:35 PM
I'm a 9th grader and we're preparing for the national exam in a few months.

ZeroRarity
01-05-2016, 04:42 PM
3rd year college. Will be starting my second semester in 2 weeks.

My subjects for second sem:

Biology Seminar I - We're gonna start doing our thesis this semester. Woohoo?
The Social Teachings of the Church
Intermediate Spanish
Comparative Vertabrate Anatomy
Comparative Vertebrate Anatomy Lab
Biochemistry
Biochemistry Lab
Philippine Literatures

Yep. Life of a biology student. Don't worry. No matter how scary these subjects sounds, college is still pretty fun and exciting. But seriously, enjoy your childhood while you can!

ElectroDream
01-05-2016, 04:43 PM
3rd year college. Will be starting my second semester in 2 weeks.

My subjects for second sem:

Biology Seminar I - We're gonna start doing our thesis this semester. Woohoo?
The Social Teachings of the Church
Intermediate Spanish
Comparative Vertabrate Anatomy
Comparative Vertebrate Anatomy Lab
Biochemistry
Biochemistry Lab
Philippine Literatures

Yep. Life of a biology student. Don't worry. No matter how scary these subjects sounds, college is still pretty fun and exciting. But seriously, enjoy your childhood while you can!

You're making me not want to go into college... D:

Nightcorean
01-05-2016, 04:45 PM
7th grader.. what do i learn? i dont know.. :nope:

ZeroRarity
01-05-2016, 04:46 PM
You're making me not want to go into college... D:

If you guys have any questions and want some advice, feel free to ask me. I'll do my best to satisfy your inquiries. Trust me. College is fun, but you really need to take it seriously.

proman340
01-05-2016, 04:48 PM
If you guys have any questions and want some advice, feel free to ask me. I'll do my best to satisfy your inquiries. Trust me. College is fun, but you really need to take it seriously.

Definitely more fun than Secondary School.(13-16 years old):cry:

ZeroRarity
01-05-2016, 05:13 PM
Definitely more fun than Secondary School.(13-16 years old):cry:

I've seen your thread, by the way. Starting school in a new environment is really shocking, and it's normal. You don't have to rush things. I went through what you're currently experiencing. One year wasn't enough to actually know myself and where should I belong. Things will be really slow, but that's just how adjusting is. Slowly regaining your composure back with you not even noticing it. It's just the first week. You'll get through this. Good luck, my friend!

I guess you could say it's more fun because once you reach college you already have established yourself and went through a lot of different experiences.

holaloh
01-05-2016, 05:16 PM
im on vacations :crazy:

Luciferr02
01-05-2016, 07:52 PM
I'm in year 9 (I'm 13, nearly 14 years old). What am I learning? That's a good question :rolleyes:

Metalwire
01-05-2016, 07:57 PM
I'm 16 years old/junior I noticed that growtopia is made up of kids from 8-11 but I won't judge that my classes are
Ap U.S History
Ap Comp
Ap Environmental Science
Honors Precalc
Digital arts 2
Business Software

JOSHIE63
01-05-2016, 08:10 PM
I am in ninth grade. I have the following classes:

• Health/Phys. Ed./Swim
• Spanish II
• Honors English Composition
• Honors Geometry
• Honors Principles of Government (Civics)
• Business Application/Biology Lab
• Honors Algebra II
• Honors Biology

Solsagann
01-05-2016, 08:17 PM
I'm in college for a few years already. I used to study history. I loved it, especially history of religions, lot of fun. I study French literature now, and that's even more awesome. I could talk for hours about the correlation between the 2nd World War and Louis-Ferdinand Celine's work, the Dolce Stil Novo movement or the influence of the Surrealists on modern literature. This semester I had to rewrite the myth of Babel (Genesis, chapter XI, the tower and all that fluff) by mixing the various translations of the Bible and by adding my own mythology ; ended up writing a 10 pages and 400 verses (all of them being 12 syllabus long with fancy rhymes) long poem. I recently finished a 9 pages long essay about some novel written by Maupassant, analysing it from the perspective of narratology, by comparing Genette's and Lavaille's theories. I know all that stuff sounds super duper boring but I love writing stuff and that's what I usually have to do so it's all good.