PDA

View Full Version : I'm not even ready for school...

GummiBear64
01-05-2016, 09:09 PM
In four weeks I go back to school, currently still on Summer Break.
I am not even ready. I have seven classes as per usual and I need to buy seven textbooks for those classes however my mother doesn't have the money and it's a lot of money required.
Blimey. I wish I could go back to Year 10 where we didn't need to buy textbooks and teachers just handed out worksheets.
I'm in Year 11 by the way, and for those non-normal kids who have stuff like PSE, and other crazy names for classes, it's made mostly of 16-17 year olds so yeah, whatever class you have that is made of 16-17 year olds is most probably Year 11 for me.

I'll write what classes I'm going to be doing when I find the sheet.

TL;DR I need textbooks for school but I don't have like $400 to buy them all.

Polar
01-05-2016, 09:14 PM
i just went back to school yesterday, from Christmas holiday :rolleyes:

i wasn't ready

GummiBear64
01-05-2016, 09:17 PM

i wasn't ready

Hah, sucks to be you.
I've still got four weeks to find $400~ and buy seven textbooks.

Polar
01-05-2016, 09:18 PM
Hah, sucks to be you.
I've still got four weeks to find $400~ and buy seven textbooks.

good luck with that :D

SamKmc
01-05-2016, 09:51 PM
I have school tomorrow from the Christmas holidays, ugh not looking forward to it. B-)

Metalwire
01-05-2016, 09:53 PM
I have school tomorrow from the Christmas holidays, ugh not looking forward to it. B-)
Although you may hate school it determines your future and whether you will be a success or not. The school days go by quick just make sure you didn't do it all for nothing at the end and regret it

Disaster
01-05-2016, 09:54 PM
I am not even ready. I have seven classes as per usual and I need to buy seven textbooks for those classes however my mother doesn't have the money and it's a lot of money required.
Blimey. I wish I could go back to Year 10 where we didn't need to buy textbooks and teachers just handed out worksheets.
I'm in Year 11 by the way, and for those non-normal kids who have stuff like PSE, and other crazy names for classes, it's made mostly of 16-17 year olds so yeah, whatever class you have that is made of 16-17 year olds is most probably Year 11 for me.

I went back to school today from Christmas Break. All my classes are confusing, I have to go from one side of the high school to the other side of the high school.

Warp Rat
01-05-2016, 10:04 PM

i wasn't ready

Same with me

GummiBear64
01-05-2016, 10:28 PM
I went back to school today from Christmas Break. All my classes are confusing, I have to go from one side of the high school to the other side of the high school.

Yeah, I've been doing that for the past four years, you get use to it.

thegamer381
01-05-2016, 11:23 PM
Doesn't your school have a fund for people who can't afford school things? Just use that if you need to, don't stress out.

GummiBear64
01-05-2016, 11:52 PM
Doesn't your school have a fund for people who can't afford school things? Just use that if you need to, don't stress out.

I am not cognisant of such a thing. Teachers will, more than likely, force me to read out of a textbook with someone else until I can gather the appropriate funds to purchase said textbooks.
To top all that off, I need to buy three reading books for my English class, which aren't overly expensive but yeah...

Aunos
01-06-2016, 02:43 AM
No fair your having summer... My classes started last Monday.

GummiBear64
01-06-2016, 03:19 AM
No fair your having summer... My classes started last Monday.

It's not fair that you have snow during winter. :'(

Aunos
01-06-2016, 03:20 AM
It's not fair that you have snow during winter. :'(

We don't have snow in the Philippines...

GummiBear64
01-06-2016, 03:21 AM
We don't have snow in the Philippines...

Oh, right, you aren't America...
Well, umm, it's not fair that, uhh...I've got nothing.

thegamer381
01-06-2016, 11:06 AM
I am not cognisant of such a thing. Teachers will, more than likely, force me to read out of a textbook with someone else until I can gather the appropriate funds to purchase said textbooks.
To top all that off, I need to buy three reading books for my English class, which aren't overly expensive but yeah...

That really sucks, let me guess, you don't really have a lot of friends to share with?

GummiBear64
01-06-2016, 11:53 PM
That really sucks, let me guess, you don't really have a lot of friends to share with?

What? No, I'm popular at school. I just don't happen to have a lot of friends doing the same classes as me.

AlexKat
01-07-2016, 12:00 AM
What? No, I'm popular at school. I just don't happen to have a lot of friends doing the same classes as me.

Im in the popular group AND a non-popular group but we seem split up already but If you dont have money for textbooks just dont buy them its like not buying school suppliesBtw im in year 10 and in america

A friend once told me theres no such thing as popular but uh its a word ya know

GummiBear64
01-07-2016, 12:01 AM
Im in the popular group AND a non-popular group but we seem split up already but If you dont have money for textbooks just dont buy them its like not buying school suppliesBtw im in year 10 and in america

The textbooks are mandatory because they're what all our work is based off.
So, not having textbooks isn't really an option.

Metalwire
01-07-2016, 12:01 AM
You may be popular but that won't matter once your done with school

|ThyLuigi|
01-07-2016, 12:03 AM

Huh...it's summer for you.

Currently sitting in the second semester.

- - - Updated - - -

Social skills are valuable all throughout life.
:rolleyes:

GummiBear64
01-07-2016, 12:06 AM
Yes, yes it will. Unless I plan on not having friends throughout my adulthood.

Metalwire
01-07-2016, 12:09 AM
Yes, yes it will. Unless I plan on not having friends throughout my adulthood.
No it won't being popular is just not a top priority for me it's my studies unless you rather give up your studies to be popular

GummiBear64
01-07-2016, 12:11 AM
No it won't being popular is just not a top priority for me it's my studies unless you rather give up your studies to be popular

I'm not sure about you, but I find it really easy to be popular and study. It's honestly not that hard.

Metalwire
01-07-2016, 12:13 AM
I'm not sure about you, but I find it really easy to be popular and study. It's honestly not that hard.
Then you have never been in a school like mine trust half the kids are ghetto and the other half is a bunch of jocks who like football

Ivy389
01-07-2016, 12:13 AM

I agree! :D

AlexKat
01-07-2016, 12:16 AM
Then you have never been in a school like mine trust half the kids are ghetto and the other half is a bunch of jocks who like football

Then who r u?

AlexKat
01-07-2016, 12:16 AM

right i didnt want to be popular but it just came to me

GummiBear64
01-07-2016, 12:17 AM

That accurately describes my school.
We have; emos, jocks, popular people, nerds, middle class people and everything else you can think of.

Metalwire
01-07-2016, 12:19 AM
We have; emos, jocks, popular people, nerds, middle class people and everything else you can think of.
Lmao I guess we're at the same situation I just moved to this school so I'm still getting adjusted but to be honest a lot of people are jerks once I walk in the class I hear kids cursing and flicking me off

Kurisumasu
01-07-2016, 12:20 AM

Sad for you my first school day started in september

MyLegGuy
01-07-2016, 01:13 AM
Woah. School for me started way back in September 2015.
I'm nearing the end of the second quarter of the year. Three weeks or so.

Christopher
01-07-2016, 03:17 AM

Here's a fun fact, you can do both! :panic:

thegamer381
01-08-2016, 11:35 AM

Same, but dont forget those annoying guys who always yell random cursing and song lyrics at the top of their lungs...

KondeHD
01-08-2016, 11:42 AM

I went to school from yesterday? Christmas break like ***. You have summer break same time as we have our Christmas break

GummiBear64
01-08-2016, 11:44 AM
I went to school from yesterday? Christmas break like ***. You have summer break same time as we have our Christmas break

Would you believe that I have Christmas the same time as you?