PDA

View Full Version : Great job with all of your schools.

_Lennart_
01-05-2016, 10:18 PM
Great, now that everyone has started school and I have not for another 6 days I will be alone here. Now, before we start, we might aswell discuss school, so go ahead, say your thoughts. We will have a discussion about school right here.

Obliderate
01-05-2016, 10:20 PM
School is pretty dumb actually. They teach you about random things that you will probably never use. IMO School should teach us things that we absolutely HAVE to know. They should also teach us about the different jobs and how they work. Not just useless facts

Warp Rat
01-05-2016, 10:25 PM
All the teachers know that me and my girlfriend are dating and its embarrasing asf. Btw bruh msg me in game cuz we were like best friends before I quit.

GummiBear64
01-05-2016, 10:27 PM
I don't start for another four weeks.

_Lennart_
01-05-2016, 10:28 PM
School is pretty dumb actually. They teach you about random things that you will probably never use. IMO School should teach us things that we absolutely HAVE to know. They should also teach us about the different jobs and how they work. Not just useless facts

You may think that, but most things that School teaches is often used, most basic things we learn, are used most often, which is why they seem so basic to us, now, without maths, how would you be able to calculate your groceries, percentage of loans when you grow older, the taxes. Most of these things will be used in the later life, not only that, but history is a good teacher too, you are to know about your past, what happend before, because, honestly, how would you like to live in a future when you do not know how the past used to be? We should know what affected our lives in the past, the wars that changed society, the wars that affected reaserch and shook peoples lives. And biology, how are we to know how we are? How we function? What we consist of? How can you be in a body you do not know how it works, what it is made of, how you are too keep it healthy. PE is good aswell, it enforces swimming, and trys to train you into a good physical. A happy body leads to a happy life. Would it not be embarrasing to try and move your house but most of the things there are heavy? You may think school is useless and boring, but it is not. It enforces things we are to know, they may seem useless now, but wait till you grow older and realize, you should have been grateful.

GummiBear64
01-05-2016, 10:29 PM
Or you could say 1 month.

But I want to say four weeks.

|ThyLuigi|
01-05-2016, 10:47 PM
School is decent, but sadly the way it works at my school we learn how to do basic equations at the beginning of every year, which takes up an entire unit.

GummiBear64
01-06-2016, 12:01 AM
Fight me. .
I'll verbally fight you, right now.

School is decent, but sadly the way it works at my school we learn how to do basic equations at the beginning of every year, which takes up an entire unit.

See kids, if you have two cats and your friend has two cats, there are a total of four cats.

_Lennart_
01-06-2016, 01:48 AM

See kids, if you have two cats and your friend has two cats, there are a total of four cats.

This thread went from Schools to a bloody rap battle. Rtsoft forums are just great.

Sk8ter
01-06-2016, 02:37 AM
Eh I go to a white people school. I hate it so I'm switching. There are really good classes like AP and honors but I can't deal with the idiots that go there. I got a detention for calling someone a fruitcake lmao. All the girls say "like" too much like it's super like annoying like seriously like I just like can't handle it like...yeah. There are some cool dudes which I have befriended but they are outnumbered by morons. It's a real bummer since the teachers are super chill, they are one of the only things that I will miss when I leave.

When I'm gone ur gonna miss me when im gone
ur gonna miss me by my hair ur gona miss me everywhere
oh ur gonna miss me when im gone

SweGarnerHD
01-06-2016, 02:44 AM
School Makes my Life Less Boring.

XDCorez
01-06-2016, 08:35 AM

UR RIGHT, school is a place filled with a bunch of kids screaming in the hallways and bragging all along

Anyways
They teach you junk like algebra, asymmetry, and other piece of poop
And they don't let you bring smarthphones, but what if we need to call our parents in case of emergency?

I like ANYTHING except maths
Even if its important k

SweGarnerHD
01-06-2016, 09:08 AM
UR RIGHT, school is a place filled with a bunch of kids screaming in the hallways and bragging all along

Anyways
And they don't let you bring smarthphones, but what if we need to call our parents in case of emergency?

Even if its important k

Hey That Only Applies to Indo :prophet::rolleyes:

_Lennart_
01-06-2016, 12:53 PM

Anyways

Even if its important k

It makes perfect sense that we are not allowed to bring phones into class. They can distract and disturb you process of learning. If you learn what they can be used for, then you will enjoy school.

Updated
01-06-2016, 01:27 PM
This thread went from Schools to a bloody rap battle. Rtsoft forums are just great.

gummi derails threads

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways

Yeah school teaches junk equations and asymmetry whatever when you're actually planning to be a doctor someday.

"Okay now we successfully opened the patient's chest and now we can see the patient's heart. Nurse, give me a ruler so I can measure the patient's heart size."

Now when you're planning to take some agriculture related courses and then you already graduated from college
"Welcome to dis farm the size of this farm is 4.6m by 8.5m and that cow's poop is a shaped like a convex polygon"

Punch
01-06-2016, 01:30 PM
It makes perfect sense that we are not allowed to bring phones into class. They can distract and disturb you process of learning. If you learn what they can be used for, then you will enjoy school.

My school allows me to bring phones, even iPads, we can even GAME at school in front of the principal. I don't get distracted even when I bring phones, I talk about growtopia in my class tho, but umm, I never got anything below 75 except running and basket so ya.

Updated
01-06-2016, 01:32 PM
My school allows me to bring phones, even iPads, we can even GAME at school in front of the principal. I don't get distracted even when I bring phones, I talk about growtopia in my class tho, but umm, I never got anything below 75 except running and basket so ya.

where is that damn school let me transfer from my damn school and enjoy the damn feeling of damn pleasure

ElectroDream
01-06-2016, 01:33 PM

My school doesn't allow them so strangers won't mug us just for our gadgets. Anyway, that does ruin your concentration.

If you get top something in class then I'd understand how it doesn't ruin your concentration. :whistling:

Punch
01-06-2016, 01:36 PM
My school doesn't allow them so strangers won't mug us just for our gadgets. Anyway, that does ruin your concentration.

If you get top something in class then I'd understand how it doesn't ruin your concentration. :whistling:

I only don't talk growtopia when it's biology since biology is life, and biology is love.

Tiffanytann
01-06-2016, 01:40 PM
Great, now that everyone has started school and I have not for another 6 days I will be alone here. Now, before we start, we might aswell discuss school, so go ahead, say your thoughts. We will have a discussion about school right here.
Actually to be honest, I hate school not because of homeworks and study, but because of people who bullies me.
If you want to know, I am from Singapore.
Why is there bullies you might ask, I am actually not tall, also not short, moderate height at 150cm++ aiming for 160cm.
The boys in my class , some of them, are 160-170+cm and they make fun of me just cause I'm small in size.
Also some girls who are taller than me make fun of me too.
Calling me names like "pony,my little pony,shorty,f**ker,b*tch" and many more. I'm not trying to scold vulgars here but being honest so ya, that's my thought and if you want to know, I'm 15 years old

Hans
01-06-2016, 01:46 PM
I'm that type of guy who teases someone to death. It's not actually "bullying" in a way, since we are all like this. But sometimes jokes get a lil' bit personal and deep but that doesn't really matter between the 5 of us :D

Hey, I mean a joke's a joke. The only reason people take it is because they can't accept it. There are no limitations when you're around people who understand.

Punch
01-06-2016, 01:54 PM
where is that damn school let me transfer from my damn school and enjoy the damn feeling of damn pleasure

smp.kanisius.edu, open tye web

dorie2739
01-06-2016, 02:00 PM

Anyways

Even if its important k

Seriously. Im not complaining but schools should really just teach basic math. (+,-,x,where's the divided by symbol) and teach the complicated and related ones on your college degree/course.

XDCorez
01-06-2016, 03:22 PM

We use it after school, and we neither mute or silent and even shut it down.
But like what Swe stated, only applies to Indo.
It's too cruel
:(

dorie2739
01-06-2016, 03:46 PM
We use it after school, and we neither mute or silent and even shut it down.
But like what Swe stated, only applies to Indo.
It's too cruel
:(

Students here in the Philippines are also not allowed to bring their phones on school,mexcept for college students ofc.

At least you can bring yours and use it after school. In here, if you get caught brining cellphone or any gadgets here, that fine piece of technology will be confiscated and your parents/guardians need to go to your school to get it back.

And I dont think it's cruel, it is when there's an event/occasion on school and you cant still bring any gadgets.

GummiBear64
01-06-2016, 11:56 PM

Anyways

Even if its important k

We're allowed to bring phones to class. They don't want us playing games or checking Facebook but we have the privilege of listening to music when we work.

|ThyLuigi|
01-07-2016, 12:00 AM

Nah, more like "What's -4*2?".
It is really useless, I could imagine maybe 10 minutes of review, but not 2 weeks.

ULTRA ASIAN
01-07-2016, 12:01 AM
Still got 3 weeks over here.

XDCorez
01-07-2016, 01:11 AM
We're allowed to bring phones to class. They don't want us playing games or checking Facebook but we have the privilege of listening to music when we work.

Well at least you get to listen to music.
Here? Basically epic silence when working.

- - - Updated - - -

Students here in the Philippines are also not allowed to bring their phones on school,mexcept for college students ofc.

At least you can bring yours and use it after school. In here, if you get caught brining cellphone or any gadgets here, that fine piece of technology will be confiscated and your parents/guardians need to go to your school to get it back.

And I dont think it's cruel, it is when there's an event/occasion on school and you cant still bring any gadgets.
They banned bringing phones a year ago .__.

Rockytop
01-07-2016, 01:13 AM
I will be here 24/7. :rolleyes: