Cell Theory
Microscopy
Plant Cell
Prokaryotes
Centrioles
Organism
Cell Wall
Eukaryotes
So does anyone here know which one should be on the top?

Part 2
In four to five sentences, explain why your diagram is logical.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Updated
01-06-2016, 11:58 AM
Need to connect everything or may you have subgroups?

idk if i can answer ur question exactly but

we can't remove or add stuff and should just use whatever is given:ninja:

Punch
01-06-2016, 12:04 PM
Part 1
I need to make a diagram that shows logical connections of the following:
Animal Cell
Organelle
Cell Theory
Microscopy
Plant Cell
Prokaryotes
Centrioles
Organism
Cell Wall
Eukaryotes

Part 2

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I suppose your in 7th grade? Since prokaryotes and eukaryotes is the type of cells, centrioles is for animal cells, etc. It all leads to cells, so I guess cell is on top?

Updated
01-06-2016, 12:06 PM
I suppose your in 7th grade? Since prokaryotes and eukaryotes is the type of cells, centrioles is for animal cells, etc. It all leads to cells, so I guess cell is on top?
nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd
jk lol

Punch
01-06-2016, 12:13 PM
nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd
jk lol

but mi iz read books daily mi iz nut nerd :cry: mi iz bookworm :cry: y u do dish :cry:

If the cells is on top then make it into prokaryotes and eukaryotes and put animal, plant, and fungi cells under eukaryotes. put centrioles under animal cells, to be updated

- - - Updated - - -

Part 1
Animal Cell
Organelle
Cell Theory
Microscopy
Plant Cell
Prokaryotes
Centrioles
Organism
Cell Wall
Eukaryotes

Part 2

Organism : Cells
Cell : Prokaryotes and Eukaryotes.
Eukaryotes : Animal cells and plant cells.
Animal and plant cells : Organelle.
Animal organelle : Centrioles
Plant cell : Cell walls

BTW Im wrong organism is on top since it is in a higher rank compared to cells, uh.

Meranda
01-06-2016, 12:23 PM
Is it me that's not paying attention in class or has my school never taught this

Updated
01-06-2016, 12:25 PM
but mi iz read books daily mi iz nut nerd :cry: mi iz bookworm :cry: y u do dish :cry:

If the cells is on top then make it into prokaryotes and eukaryotes and put animal, plant, and fungi cells under eukaryotes. put centrioles under animal cells, to be updated

- - - Updated - - -

Organism : Cells
Cell : Prokaryotes and Eukaryotes.
Eukaryotes : Animal cells and plant cells.
Animal and plant cells : Organelle.
Animal organelle : Centrioles
Plant cell : Cell walls

BTW Im wrong organism is on top since it is in a higher rank compared to cells, uh.
I love you so much mannn.

Is it me that's not paying attention in class or has my school never taught this

nub oko doesn't pay attention :3

Punch
01-06-2016, 12:25 PM

I learnt it a month ago [I'm at 7th grade]. Dunno, I guess it is pretty basic? :scratch:

Updated
01-06-2016, 12:28 PM
I learnt it a month ago [I'm at 7th grade]. Dunno, I guess it is pretty basic? :scratch:

how old r u may i ask

Punch
01-06-2016, 12:32 PM
how old r u may i ask

11...iz stalkurz

Updated
01-06-2016, 12:39 PM
11...iz stalkurz

wait

11 and in grade 7? mk

- - - Updated - - -

PUNCHHHH

i forgot to add microscopy. so it's

organism cell theory prokaryotes euk. animal cell plant cell organelle centrioles and

microscopy. where?

Punch
01-06-2016, 12:43 PM
wait

11 and in grade 7? mk

- - - Updated - - -

PUNCHHHH

i forgot to add microscopy. so it's

organism cell theory prokaryotes euk. animal cell plant cell organelle centrioles and

microscopy. where?

Microscopy is a hard to explain, it's kinda like using a microscope, but the technical field kinda thing. You use it to find cells since your naked eye can't see it, it is really fun to do so, although a bit complicated, cells are cute :3. The relation is you need it to find cells.

Updated
01-06-2016, 12:45 PM
Microscopy is a hard to explain, it's kinda like using a microscope, but the technical field kinda thing. You use it to find cells since your naked eye can't see it, it is really fun to do so, although a bit complicated, cells are cute :3. The relation is you need it to find cells.

so where do i put the microscopy?

Indicative
01-06-2016, 12:46 PM

That means you're still in the elementary school.

Updated
01-06-2016, 01:03 PM
can someone construct me the part 2 lol

Punch
01-06-2016, 01:26 PM
It is logical because all the things inside the diagram is related to each other, such as animal cells which doesn't have cell walls but contains centrioles. Microscopy is also related since you won't be able to see a cell with a naked eye, no microscope = you can't see cells = humans knows none about cells, theories only. It is also logical since Updated divided the cells based on the types, euchariotic means it has a cell membrane, we also go into details by mentioning organells. [now you do the rest :)]

Updated
01-06-2016, 01:35 PM
It is logical because all the things inside the diagram is related to each other, such as animal cells which doesn't have cell walls but contains centrioles. Microscopy is also related since you won't be able to see a cell with a naked eye, no microscope = you can't see cells = humans knows none about cells, theories only. It is also logical since Updated divided the cells based on the types, euchariotic means it has a cell membrane, we also go into details by mentioning organells. [now you do the rest :)]

I'm doubting if I should put this. I clearly know nothing about what my teacher means by "logical" lol maybe you're right though. Thanks man I really love you

no homo errectus

ZeroRarity
01-06-2016, 01:39 PM
Your top should be Microscopy, followed by Organism, then finally Cell theory since the study of cell initially started with this theory.

Microscopy - Organism - Cell Theory -[Branches] Prokaryotes and Eukaryotes - Pretty much follow everything Punch wrote.

Aunos
01-06-2016, 01:42 PM
I returned all my knowledge about cells last year.

ZeroRarity
01-06-2016, 01:45 PM
Part 1
Animal Cell
Organelle
Cell Theory
Microscopy
Plant Cell
Prokaryotes
Centrioles
Organism
Cell Wall
Eukaryotes

Part 2

Microscopy is a device used for viewing specimens which are not visible to the naked eye. Organisms in general are used as experimental samples within the field of Microscopy. With the revolutionary Cell Theory, the entire scientific community changed its views regarding cell biology. The types of cell were divided into two types - Prokaryotes and Eukaryotes. Prokaryotes are simply unicellular cells, while Eukaryotes are multicellular cells. -Continue this with the animal and plant cells-

W-wait.. Only 4-5 sentences?! Impossible! Just kidding. Well.. I'm pretty sure you can manage on your own now. Good luck.

Updated
01-06-2016, 01:46 PM
Your top should be Microscopy, followed by Organism, then finally Cell theory since the study of cell initially started with this theory.

Microscopy - Organism - Cell Theory -[Branches] Prokaryotes and Eukaryotes - Pretty much follow everything Punch wrote.
Alright thanks.
Anyone else would like to construct me the part 2?:p I'll pay you

EDIT: ZR just did lol

Punch
01-06-2016, 01:50 PM
I'm doubting if I should put this. I clearly know nothing about what my teacher means by "logical" lol maybe you're right though. Thanks man I really love you

no homo errectus

ok. I hope someone doesn't ship us :ninja:

- - - Updated - - -

Microscopy is a device used for viewing specimens which are not visible to the naked eye. Organisms in general are used as experimental samples within the field of Microscopy. With the revolutionary Cell Theory, the entire scientific community changed its views regarding cell biology. The types of cell were divided into two types - Prokaryotes and Eukaryotes. Prokaryotes are simply unicellular cells, while Eukaryotes are multicellular cells. -Continue this with the animal and plant cells-

W-wait.. Only 4-5 sentences?! Impossible! Just kidding. Well.. I'm pretty sure you can manage on your own now. Good luck.

Prokaryotes is so pro that it doesn't need to have cell membranes, just a tip on memorizing it.

Updated
01-06-2016, 01:56 PM

Wait is this supposed to be for part 2?:rolleyes:
If it is:
Not trying to criticize but in your opinion do you think that the statement you made is logical?
Sorry if this sounds rude to you lol but I swear I don't mean it that way. I'm just so confused now and I want to make sure.:crazy:

- - - Updated - - -

ok. I hope someone doesn't ship us :ninja:

pls ship ussssssssssssssss

Punch
01-06-2016, 02:01 PM
If it is:
Not trying to criticize but in your opinion do you think that the statement you made is logical?
Sorry if this sounds rude to you lol but I swear I don't mean it that way. I'm just so confused now and I want to make sure.:crazy:

- - - Updated - - -

pls ship ussssssssssssssss

Humans doesn't matches with pink dolphins. :prophet:

ZeroRarity
01-06-2016, 02:06 PM
If it is:

It is, but is it okay to exceed to more than 5 sentences? To write an explanation in just 5 sentences with so many things to put is a bit hard. You could stick to 5 sentences, but your explanation will lose a lot of information.

Updated
01-06-2016, 02:10 PM
It is, but is it okay to exceed to more than 5 sentences? To write an explanation in just 5 sentences with so many things to put is a bit hard. You could stick to 5 sentences, but your explanation will lose a lot of information.
I think more than 5 would be okay. thanks

Unluckiest
01-06-2016, 02:13 PM

^^^^^^^^^^

ElectroDream
01-06-2016, 02:15 PM

This is what I learnt 2 years ago, I kinda forgot about it. :prophet:

ZeroRarity
01-06-2016, 02:21 PM
I think more than 5 would be okay. thanks

Microscopy is a device used for viewing specimens which are not visible to the naked eye. Organisms in general are used as experimental samples within the field of Microscopy. With the revolutionary Cell Theory, the entire scientific community changed its views regarding cell biology. The types of cell were divided into two types - Prokaryotes and Eukaryotes. Prokaryotes are simply unicellular cells, while Eukaryotes are multicellular cells. Animal cell and Plant cell are both under the Eukaryotes. These eukaryotic cells both have organelles. However, there are organelles which are distinct to only one type of cell. The centriole is an organelle distinct to animal cells, while the cell wall is the one distinct to plant cells.

Punch
01-06-2016, 02:23 PM
Microscopy is a device used for viewing specimens which are not visible to the naked eye. Organisms in general are used as experimental samples within the field of Microscopy. With the revolutionary Cell Theory, the entire scientific community changed its views regarding cell biology. The types of cell were divided into two types - Prokaryotes and Eukaryotes. Prokaryotes are simply unicellular cells, while Eukaryotes are multicellular cells. Animal cell and Plant cell are both under the Eukaryotes. These eukaryotic cells both have organelles. However, there are organelles which are distinct to only one type of cell. The centriole is an organelle distinct to animal cells, while the cell wall is the one distinct to plant cells.

Tbh prokaryotes is the one without membrane, eukaryotes is the one with membranes, other than that you should use this just change a biiiit to make it sounds like you

ZeroRarity
01-06-2016, 02:29 PM
Tbh prokaryotes is the one without membrane, eukaryotes is the one with membranes, other than that you should use this just change a biiiit to make it sounds like you

Membrane and membrane-bound organelles are two different things. Don't mix them up together. Prokaryotes have their cell membrane but no membrane-bound organelles, eg. Nucleus.

Updated
01-06-2016, 02:30 PM
ZR, would you mind answering my question on this same page (2) too lel thanks

ZeroRarity
01-06-2016, 02:36 PM
ZR, would you mind answering my question on this same page (2) too lel thanks

Yes. That explanation was for your part 2. Don't worry about it being logical or not cause it is. I explained everything from top to bottom.

Meranda
01-06-2016, 02:49 PM
I guess because in singapore our system is different :( I'd rather learn all this.

VincecraftTN
01-06-2016, 08:17 PM
You don't know how surprised (and glad) that people actually responded to this thread... Just realising how much kinder and better the forum community is than the actual game... I almost like the forums more than in game... And I'm in eighth grade and well, I remember studying it but not understaing it-_-
Btw good job on actually doing your homework... Can't say Everyone I know does

And shoutout to punch

Spotlight
01-06-2016, 09:38 PM
Animal Cells contain centrioles, while plant cells do not.
Organelles and the parts inside the cell, such as the nucleus and mitochondia.
Cell Theory - Cells are the basic unit of life, all cells come from existing cells, all living organisms are composed of one or more cells.
Microscopy is the field of view from a microscope.
Plant Cells have a cell wall and chloroplasts, and are more likely to contain vacuoles in comparison to animal cells.
Prokaryotes are types of bacteria and have no nucleus, their DNA floats around in their cytoplasm. They also can have flagellas.
Centrioles are in animal cells and help with cell division by hoisting the spindle fibers.
Organisms are all made of one or more cells.
Cell Walls are only found on the very outside of plant cells and some prokaryotes, not on animal cells.
Eukaryotes are plant cells, animal cells, fungi etc.