Updated
01-06-2016, 01:31 PM
I'll have a damn quiz tomorrow
I have to pass a lot of damn requirements tomorrow like
2 damn journal entries
1 damn homework about damn cells
7 damn videos that i still need to research
1 damn powerpoint presentation that i still need to do

So this is how damn it feels like when you want a damn high grade in your damn subjects eh
damn it

ElectroDream
01-06-2016, 01:34 PM
Tomorrow I have to deliver a speech.. Gulp. :sweatdrop:

Punch
01-06-2016, 01:34 PM
But I did the cells one so minus 1 homework. :rolleyes:

Well, that is why you should always do the assignment given at your spare time, you can play growtopia without your parent scolding you, at least that's what I do.

Updated
01-06-2016, 01:37 PM
Tomorrow I have to deliver a speech.. Gulp. :sweatdrop:

ohhh that just reminded me...

tomorrow i have to explain a damn religion idk but damn it it's like animism and in that u maek the plants have spirits and worship them oh damn it im all alone since my damn group chose me to explain it damn it

- - - Updated - - -

But I did the cells one so minus 1 homework. :rolleyes:

Well, that is why you should always do the assignment given at your spare time, you can play growtopia without your parent scolding you, at least that's what I do.

Yup I'm pretty good now with the answers but I need to put em on a short bond paper then design it. wth teacher

Aunos
01-06-2016, 01:39 PM
Add that to all the s*** I get when I get home and that's how my life works

dorie2739
01-06-2016, 01:40 PM
I've had worse.

A freakin' thesis on my 4th year HS.
I passed it though. So it was #wurf

Punch
01-06-2016, 01:42 PM
Animism is the act of worshipping other livig beings that is believed to have a certain power, easy to explain, nothing much IMO. Tommorow I have to make a totally original invention with a whole class trying to find problems, if one problem hits me, I fail, I have to make a full presentation with pixel art/drawing, bruh.