PDA

View Full Version : My opinion on famous people.

ReticulesJr
01-06-2016, 04:20 PM
Oh hey there, i haven't been posting for a while but meh. Here you go.

So anyways, growtopia has tons of ups and downs. There are rich people who tend to be famous. Anddd there are poor newbies that aren't even treated well.

Now, keep in mind that i'm not attacking nor defending. I'm simply just posting my opinion on rich and famous people.

For example, woshipaul. He sells Super-Broadcasts for about 30-33 wls IF IM NOT MISTAKEN. Don't quote me on that. I mean, come on woshi. Really? Help the growtopia economy by selling sbs for relatively good prices/ reasonable prices. I know you're searching for profit but 30-33 wls? Dude, even IcyFrost sells his for 10-15 and i mean, he's famous. I know him. That's an example of what you should do. And i'm not only talking about people like woshi. I'm talking about the WHOLE growtopia economy. I hope after this message you guys can understand more.

This is ReticulesJr signing off.:hat:

Khalisafitrii
01-06-2016, 04:23 PM
Oh hey there, i haven't been posting for a while but meh. Here you go.

So anyways, growtopia has tons of ups and downs. There are rich people who tend to be famous. Anddd there are poor newbies that aren't even treated well.

Now, keep in mind that i'm not attacking nor defending. I'm simply just posting my opinion on rich and famous people.

For example, woshipaul. He sells Super-Broadcasts for about 30-33 wls IF IM NOT MISTAKEN. Don't quote me on that. I mean, come on woshi. Really? Help the growtopia economy by selling sbs for relatively good prices/ reasonable prices. I know you're searching for profit but 30-33 wls? Dude, even IcyFrost sells his for 10-15 and i mean, he's famous. I know him. That's an example of what you should do. And i'm not only talking about people like woshi. I'm talking about the WHOLE growtopia economy. I hope after this message you guys can understand more.

This is ReticulesJr signing off.:hat:

???.You mean be famous by be the good guy?try to make "Famous people at growtopia be good?:confused:

JerBoy
01-06-2016, 04:28 PM
IcyFrost sells his signature for 3Wls lol

SithRax
01-06-2016, 04:36 PM
Yea bro your right the sb price should be 1wl profit only hahahaha

VincecraftTN
01-06-2016, 08:19 PM
Agreed(10char)