PDA

View Full Version : What can us, normal growtopia players do about scammers?

swagyz05
01-06-2016, 05:24 PM
What can normal growtopia players do about all the scams and scammers?

1: We can avoid them by avoiding all of the broadcast that say "Drop to win a prize" or "Free dls come".

2: Don't drop for anyone, not even your closet friends because they will turn on you in an instant if you drop something they want.

3: Finally don't add someone if they tell you to warp because its most likely a scam.

HerobrineFan
01-06-2016, 05:34 PM
you can stop posting in the wrong subforum

Juanma206
01-06-2016, 05:37 PM
you can stop posting in the wrong subforum
Someone just got rekt.

Like, Snoop Dogg levels of rekt.

swagyz05
01-06-2016, 05:39 PM
Well i dident know dude im new to the forums...

AlexKat
01-06-2016, 05:40 PM
Simply report to moderators or leave the world the scammer is in

dov36Kaizo
01-06-2016, 05:42 PM
Well i dident know dude im new to the forums...

Nobody cares.

peck
01-06-2016, 05:51 PM
1. Don't get scammed.
2. Stop talking about it.
Then all the evil growtopia item thieves will go away

Hypnoid
01-06-2016, 05:52 PM
What can normal growtopia players do about all the scams and scammers?

1: We can avoid them by avoiding all of the broadcast that say "Drop to win a prize" or "Free dls come".

2: Don't drop for anyone, not even your closet friends because they will turn on you in an instant if you drop something they want.

3: Finally don't add someone if they tell you to warp because its most likely a scam.

thats how you dont became a mod, but thats how you get haters.

ZeroRarity
01-06-2016, 06:02 PM
The guy is new. He absolutely has no knowledge about the forum, and you veterans just bombed him like that? Then what? Post a thread about how toxic and terrible the community is? Oh come on. It's not that hard to give him some advice. It won't take the rest of your life to politely share some knowledge.

It's not really that hard to explain things and teach the new guy everything about the forums.

I don't know if my tolerance right now is just down the dump, but this kind of atmosphere is just like you guys boasting how "superior" you are just because you "know" more, or do you?

Sorry. I just couldn't stand seeing someone new being ganged up like this.

Edit: It's even his first time posting on the wrong sub-forum. He actually posted on the correct one when he introduced himself.

Mistakes happen. You don't need to throw it in his face.

I'mSuperCereal
01-06-2016, 06:11 PM
The guy is new. He absolutely has no knowledge about the forum, and you veterans just bombed him like that? Then what? Post a thread about how toxic and terrible the community is? Oh come on. It's not that hard to give him some advice. It won't take the rest of your life to politely share some knowledge.

It's not really that hard to explain things and teach the new guy everything about the forums.

I don't know if my tolerance right now is just down the dump, but this kind of atmosphere is just like you guys boasting how "superior" you are just because you "know" more, or do you?

Edit: It's even his first time posting on the wrong sub-forum. He actually posted on the correct one when he introduced himself.

^ toxic kids everywhere.

swagyz05
01-06-2016, 06:22 PM
I do not want to be a mod for various reasons i not going to go into detail about but i just posted to help people and i diden't know this was the wrong sub forum. So please stop and i will post on the correct forum next time ok?

ZeroRarity
01-06-2016, 06:27 PM
I do not want to be a mod for various reasons i not going to go into detail about but i just posted to help people and i diden't know this was the wrong sub forum. So please stop and i will post on the correct forum next time ok?

Be sure to search for possible similar threads before you post one. People have very low tolerance to repetitive threads. Just so you won't have a bad encounter like this one.

Hypnoid
01-07-2016, 02:25 PM

i think he is smart enough to know that %99 forumers are expreinced players.