PDA

View Full Version : Vaga Bound: PART I - PROLOGUE

The Ceiling
01-07-2016, 02:04 AM
It was a day such as any other. There was a slight breeze in the air as the snow fell to the ground. The halls were noisy, yet the school felt dull. I had received a D on my latest assignment in my math class, as usual. After I got off the bus on my way back home, I noticed my younger sister, still in elementary school, walking home. I rain up behind her and before I could say anything, she screamed.

After that it was back to my regular routine. I poured myself a bowl of cereal, quickly ate, then rushed down the stairs, to my little blanket-made bed situated on the floor of my room. I lie down, and commence the browsing of the Internet. "RTsoft Forums, 4chan, Google news..." I thought to myself. "Hmm... What's this about North Korea successfully testing an H-bomb?" My face remaining the same expressionless slate as I scrolled through the article. 'If you thought Nuclear bombs caused damage, think again! North Korea successfully tests a H-bomb of nearly 20,000 times as much power".

There was no school the next day. A big plus one for me, although I could sense the panic. "Now I know we're in a remote area, but with blasts this big we can't just sit still" my family murmured all around me. I awoke to engines rustling and supplies being loaded. Off we were on our journey to my prepper uncles place. I hear he has a nice bunker.

Metalwire
01-07-2016, 02:06 AM
It was a day such as any other. There was a slight breeze in the air as the snow fell to the ground. The halls were noisy, yet the school felt dull. I had received a D on my latest assignment in my math class, as usual. After I got off the bus on my way back home, I noticed my younger sister, still in elementary school, walking home. I rain up behind her and before I could say anything, she screamed.

After that it was back to my regular routine. I poured myself a bowl of cereal, quickly ate, then rushed down the stairs, to my little blanket-made bed situated on the floor of my room. I lie down, and commence the browsing of the Internet. "RTsoft Forums, 4chan, Google news..." I thought to myself. "Hmm... What's this about North Korea successfully testing an H-bomb?" My face remaining the same expressionless slate as I scrolled through the article. 'If you thought Nuclear bombs caused damage, think again! North Korea successfully tests a H-bomb of nearly 20,000 times as much power".

There was no school the next day. A big plus one for me, although I could sense the panic. "Now I know we're in a remote area, but with blasts this big we can't just sit still" my family murmured all around me. I awoke to engines rustling and supplies being loaded. Off we were on our journey to my prepper uncles place. I hear he has a nice bunker.
Good story I am very disappointed at the fact that there thinking of using bomb "war never changes" but the option to stop once and for all can