PDA

View Full Version : I just can't take this anymore!

GensteR
01-08-2016, 03:28 AM
Everyday I keep seeing my crush talking with her boyfriend happily, I just can't avoid seeing them talking happily everyday!

How to seperate couples?

Defuse
01-08-2016, 03:30 AM
Everyday I keep seeing my crush talking with her boyfriend happily, I just can't avoid seeing them talking happily everyday!

How to seperate couples?Why are you so jealous? Just wing it and you'll be fine.

Wang it or wing it, i dont know.

ALEXOVER
01-08-2016, 03:40 AM
Umm... Try and ignore it you'll eventually like somone else, I've thought countless times "Oh this is the one!" But with a little time you'll find someone who thinks the same of you :)
~Rockefeller

Eviil
01-08-2016, 03:42 AM
Lol last person that made me feel like that I made them break up and oh boy I can still freaking remember that. O gawd they would just be like admiring each other in public and I would get pissed,but now I honestly wouldn't even care much if I were to go back in time. :crazy::rolleyes:

misascool
01-08-2016, 03:44 AM
If you like someone, seeing her happy is enough..
Youll make she sad and hate you, if she know you want to make her break up with her bf.
Just wait and pray, maybe someday theyll break up. :D

AlexKat
01-08-2016, 03:48 AM
Man i thought u were a good person...

If you had a gf and someone try to break you up how would you feel?

I had been jealous once by a crush and his gf but i never did anything about it

Think about it

Also
Theres a thing called EHEM
GOOGLE

Areodax
01-08-2016, 03:58 AM
1. Stop being a beta manlet and mann up.

2. Tell her the truth.

3. Face the truth.

4. You'd like to see her happy right? Then just don't bother. There are plenty of fish in the sea, you see.

ALEXOVER
01-08-2016, 03:59 AM
However... If you want to seperate two things apart I'm guessing a Knife would be the best Choice! 😈
~Rockefeller

GensteR
01-08-2016, 04:01 AM
If you like someone, seeing her happy is enough..
Youll make she sad and hate you, if she know you want to make her break up with her bf.
Just wait and pray, maybe someday theyll break up. :D

Oh why didn't I think of that? Ok, ignore this thread!

Aquarious
01-08-2016, 04:02 AM
If they are happy together, move on and let them be.

ALEXOVER
01-08-2016, 04:06 AM
However... If you want to seperate two things apart I'm guessing a Knife would be the best Choice! 😈
~Rockefeller
β€οΈβœ‚οΈν ½ν²” It's simple

Maj3sticturd
01-08-2016, 04:13 AM
Move on, find someone new

IC Growtopia
01-08-2016, 04:27 AM
Spray the boyfriend with perfume the girlfriend doesn't wear.
Put some earrings in his jacket pocket.
The girlfriend will suspect that he's cheating, and break up with him.
Then you make your move while she's crying.
Comfort her, ask her out.
??
Profit?

nevaks
01-08-2016, 04:46 AM
Only know you love her when you let her go

Disaster
01-08-2016, 04:50 AM

How to seperate couples?

Wait for them to break up or just don't think about it as much.

Ceyx_GrowT
Wuahaha. Tell her about your feeling.

Disaster
Wuahaha. Tell her about your feeling.

Her boyfriend might beat him up or something.

ALEXOVER
01-08-2016, 04:56 AM
Pick up a knife and cut 😈
~Rock

ALEXOVER
01-08-2016, 05:16 AM
Technically, beating someone up is physical offense, so he could sue him. Not that anyone does, but he could.

They can't sue you if thier in tiny pieces 😈
~Rock

Mr.Hankey
01-08-2016, 05:25 AM

How to seperate couples?
Let them be happy, damnit.

Aunos
01-08-2016, 05:28 AM
time will tell. Time will tell.

JzoneGamer
01-08-2016, 05:29 AM
How to separate couples:

You'll need:

A friend
Money, trading stuff, etc.
Time
Information on where your crush and your bf/gf's crush is gonna be dating.

Steps:

Step 1: Hire a friend
Step 2: Find where they're dating
Step 3: Hide and initiate mission
Step 4: While they're cuddling, hugging, etc, tell your friend to scream:
"OMG <insert bf/gf's name here>, are you cheating on me?!", then tell your friend to leave quickly while fake crying.
Step 5: Hear arguments
Step 6: Pay friend
Step 7: ??? Profit!

Mr.Hankey
01-08-2016, 05:32 AM
Move on, find someone new
^ only individual here that gets it.

Glide
01-08-2016, 05:34 AM
I feel your pain. Just wait until they break up and tell her how you feel.

Or...

Move on.

JOSHIE63
01-08-2016, 05:38 AM
That is your fault for not taking initiative.

It is much harder to seduce...err...talk to someone when they already have a girlfriend/boyfriend/partner? Just ask the question lightly and leave it open for a casual dismissal.

SilversoulX
01-08-2016, 05:47 AM
Seeing her happy is worth it.

xlightswitch
01-08-2016, 05:56 AM
If she's satisfied with her new boyfriend then that means you two weren't really meant for each other.

GensteR
01-08-2016, 06:09 AM
If she's satisfied with her new boyfriend then that means you two weren't really meant for each other.

This is her first boyfriend ==

Ceyx_GrowT
01-08-2016, 06:11 AM
Move on, durrr

Punch
01-08-2016, 06:54 AM
If you love her, then it's great to see her happy.

Shadin Siddique
01-08-2016, 07:23 AM
Then she isn't your love? I mean, if she is happy with her first boyfriend. Why would you separate such cute couples? I think their love is bootifool.
:whistling:

Liammagoo
01-08-2016, 07:54 AM
Move on and find someone else. If you really love her you'd want to see her happy, even if that means having her be with someone else.

Updated
01-08-2016, 09:01 AM
Listen to "Punch You in the Jeans" by The Lonely Island.

Or walk up to the boyfriend and throw him on the grouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuund

But seriously this is what I do:

Make friends with the girl until we're really close
Confess to her
More chance of u know

Felexswavey
01-08-2016, 09:08 AM

How to seperate couples?

Two Words: YOU DON'T
Why try to seperate a couple at all?
All these advices to seperate couples just means they all have no respect for other relationships.
Why be the crazy ex boyfriend, if you can be the civilized one to not doing anything at all?
Jealousy is big, but showing you are is even worse.
Don't seperate them.

3 Choices:

1)Wait it out
2)Move on
3)Man up and tell her how you feel.

GensteR
01-08-2016, 09:59 AM
Two Words: YOU DON'T
Why try to seperate a couple at all?
All these advices to seperate couples just means they all have no respect for other relationships.
Why be the crazy ex boyfriend, if you can be the civilized one to not doing anything at all?
Jealousy is big, but showing you are is even worse.
Don't seperate them.

3 Choices:

1)Wait it out
2)Move on
3)Man up and tell her how you feel.

For the last time, I'm not her ex-bf! The boyfriend she is having was her first bf!

BioTestificate
01-08-2016, 10:04 AM
1. Stop being a beta manlet and mann up.

2. Tell her the truth.

3. Face the truth.

4. You'd like to see her happy right? Then just don't bother. There are plenty of fish in the sea, you see.
B-but, you can't go on a date with a fish. Literal.

Her boyfriend might beat him up or something.
My fear, also. Before.

Date her sister.
Whaddif she doesn't have one?

GummiBear64
01-08-2016, 11:53 AM
Well... Brother.

Heck, what about her mother? Age is just a number right?

GummiBear64
01-08-2016, 11:57 AM
I was actually choosing between mother and brother in that reply. Hah.

And yes. :rolleyes:

To quote Marcus Dibble, one of my favourite YouTubers, "age is just a number and prison is just a room."

KKcupcake
01-08-2016, 12:05 PM

How to seperate couples?

you can't separate couples, they will find a way, somehow.

BioTestificate
01-08-2016, 12:16 PM
you can't separate couples, they will find a way, somehow.

I think I've seen this before...
keit-ai finds a way

peck
01-08-2016, 05:02 PM
Not sure why people are talking so negatively of genster, he spoke exactly how most of you are gonna feel one point in your life, human nature.

Only solution is just to keep trying not to be jealous, you'll figure it out as most people do, and those who don't end up in jail for various reasons :P

Rockytop
01-08-2016, 05:05 PM
She's probably no good for you anyway.

Just saying.

peck
01-08-2016, 05:07 PM
Salt .
Next Gen damage control for when you feel you've been beaten.

Felexswavey
01-08-2016, 07:46 PM
No one cares about stupid Melanie Martinez because she is so goddamm ugly, plz take her off ur siggy.

People can have what they want for their signatures, who are you to tell them otherwise. XD

- - - Updated - - -

For the last time, I'm not her ex-bf! The boyfriend she is having was her first bf!

So what? Why ruin a relationship you can't have? You sound desperate....just move on.

Metalwire
01-08-2016, 08:05 PM

How to seperate couples?
To be honest this a very difficult topic the best way to approach this is to let your emotions out because this is stoping you from sharing it to her. I had many crushes and many times I dated a girl she cheated on me but to be honest it's on how you approach her be respectful because women are human beings as well not just some tool

26FtW26
01-09-2016, 06:29 PM
This is her first boyfriend ==

How old are you, if you don't mind me asking? Anywhere below 14 years of age and they will break up in less than 2 weeks. Then you'll start dating her and then you'll break up in 2 weeks.

GensteR
01-10-2016, 02:09 AM
How old are you, if you don't mind me asking? Anywhere below 14 years of age and they will break up in less than 2 weeks. Then you'll start dating her and then you'll break up in 2 weeks.

I'm 14 and she is 14, but they dated for 5 months already.

Metalwire
01-10-2016, 02:11 AM
Tell her how you feel don't be shy trust me you will regret not telling her how you feel

AlexKat
01-10-2016, 02:12 AM

good luck for you
no way you can break them up now

iFrostSpark
01-10-2016, 02:12 AM
what kind of question is that omg
"how to seperate couples"
seeing her happy is the only option now
dont be so obsessed

Robert Petrov
01-10-2016, 02:13 AM
It's really bad idea to seperate loved ones. Really hard. You may seperate them for maximum a month, but they'll be still together. Well I won't suggest you anyting, becuase seperating others' love is kind of rude. Just avoid them, or find someone else to have crush on :D

AlexKat
01-10-2016, 02:16 AM
It's really bad idea to seperate loved ones. Really hard. You may seperate them for maximum a month, but they'll be still together. Well I won't suggest you anyting, becuase seperating others' love is kind of rude. Just avoid them, or find someone else to have crush on :D

exactly what i did

RexStar
01-10-2016, 02:19 AM
Be cool and chill around her... Then at the first fight they have try to comfort her, make her laugh, and so on...

Well that's what they do on tv, right? So it's gotta be full proof

Don't tell her how u feel until they break up... Or until ur good friends with her...

Trolled
01-10-2016, 02:22 AM
Take drugs. (Not advisable) Stop thinking of it, get drunk everyday. (Not advisable) Just go on with your road. Besides, your feeling of crush might not be in a romantic way. Probably you just admire him and you intoxicated yourself in a way that your actually like him romantically. Anyway, girls shouldn't think of it when they are still young right? You won't wanna have a child by age of 15 and have a shotgun wedding or something like that.

Obliderate
01-10-2016, 03:44 AM
I got some spare knives

YumYumCookie
01-10-2016, 03:46 AM
Don't try to tear them apart! If you have a crush on her, you wouldn't want to hurt her. Maybe the relationship would downfall on it's own(IF IT'S NOT MEANT TO BE :O)