PDA

View Full Version : Why do forumers sign their names.

meowza
01-08-2016, 04:12 PM
I don't mean to offend anyone but why do some forumers sign their names after their posts. for ex:

Hello growtopians my favorite band is the nobieie nubers
~nubinator3kgetshrekt
Don't you usually only sign your name after a sentence or a few lines, if its a quote/poem, for copy write reasons. No offence it annoys me a little bit, so why do some forumers sign their names?

Quardon
01-08-2016, 04:14 PM
They do not know that we can see they're name aside they're 'Location' or profile picture.

Kranken
01-08-2016, 04:19 PM
Probably because some newer forumers want their name to be remembered, but it isn't too easy since just look how many forumers there are. And since not all people tend to look at signatures, they write it to the bottom of the post.

meowza
01-08-2016, 04:22 PM
Probably because some newer forumers want their name to be remembered, but it isn't too easy since just look how many forumers there are. And since not all people tend to look at signatures, they write it to the bottom of the post.

Probably, but don't they realize theirs a name right to the left of their post?

Kranken
01-08-2016, 04:24 PM
Probably, but don't they realize theirs a name right to the left of their post?

I myself just read the post and sometimes check who wrote it. If the name of the person who wrote it would cone up inside of the post, there'd be a bigger chance of me seeing it.

ALEXOVER
01-08-2016, 04:40 PM
I beilive I am the culprit. I started It, but I love it and I usualy use ~Rockefeller for longer Posts and ~Rock for shorter responses :)
~Rockefeller

Kranken
01-08-2016, 05:11 PM
I beilive I am the culprit. I started It, but I love it and I usualy use ~Rockefeller for longer Posts and ~Rock for shorter responses :)
~Rockefeller

I used it when I started. And I'm older than u kk

ALEXOVER
01-08-2016, 05:16 PM
There has been hundreds of people before you with that annoying habit.

Freak for example.

Well if you don't like it get over it. I'd love to see someone try and stop me ;)
~Rockefeller

ALEXOVER
01-08-2016, 05:20 PM
There .

XD haha you got me!
~Rock

Updated
01-08-2016, 05:25 PM
There has been hundreds of people before you with that annoying habit.

Freak for example.

lol that guy
Hahahahaha

24elijah24
01-08-2016, 05:56 PM
I don't mean to offend anyone but why do some forumers sign their names after their posts. for ex:

Hello growtopians my favorite band is the nobieie nubers
~nubinator3kgetshrekt
Don't you usually only sign your name after a sentence or. A few lines of its a quote/poem for copy wrote reasons. No offence it annoys me a little bit, so why do some forumers sign their names?

Because.

Signed,
24elijah24

SamKmc
01-08-2016, 06:05 PM
There's absolutely no reason why they should not add their name to their signatures, it is theres and theres only what they have on it is up to them.
You would not like it if somebody slagged off your signature, so please let them do what they want with them, well not inappropriate ones anyways. :hug:

RexStar
01-08-2016, 06:05 PM
So every1 knows they r de person posting thiz massage...
Too avoid confusion...

~Kranken

:whistling:

Polar
01-08-2016, 06:39 PM
They do not know that we can see their name aside their 'Location' or profile picture.

^^^^^^^
btw fixed for ya ;D

ALEXOVER
01-08-2016, 06:46 PM
That's not really why people do it. I do it out of habit and it makes me more unique. :)
~Rock

meowza
01-08-2016, 07:04 PM
There's absolutely no reason why they should not add their name to their signatures, it is theres and theres only what they have on it is up to them.
You would not like it if somebody slagged off your signature, so please let them do what they want with them, well not inappropriate ones anyways. :hug:

We're not talking about signatures. I have no problem with siggys. We're talking about when so,keen signs their name right after their done talking.
For example.
"I LIEK pie and growtopia
~woshidehnub"

- - - Updated - - -

~Rockefeller
You did not start it. It was their way before you joined.

dov36Kaizo
01-08-2016, 07:11 PM
That's not really why people do it. I do it out of habit and it makes me more unique. :)
~Rock

How does this make you unique if tons of people do this? Stop. Please, STOP.

SamKmc
01-08-2016, 09:04 PM
We're not talking about signatures. I have no problem with siggys. We're talking about when so,keen signs their name right after their done talking.
For example.
"I LIEK pie and growtopia
~woshidehnub"

- - - Updated - - -

You did not start it. It was their way before you joined.
Well same thing applys. XD

VincecraftTN
01-08-2016, 09:49 PM
It's for the tenchars
~Vintopian

Eviil
01-08-2016, 09:53 PM
Why don't you start doing it and see how it feels but I think that the people just want their names heard and all, something to do with something called 'popularity.' You know like how people cry omg fomoose sigh bord ples!!

~€viil (fyi I don't do this regularly)

PolarisHD
01-08-2016, 10:22 PM
It's their "style".

Rockytop
01-08-2016, 10:26 PM
It looks "cool".
- Rockytop

ALEXOVER
01-08-2016, 11:24 PM
It's their "style".

Yeah! And if you don't like it? ignore it, but don't tell me how to post :)
~Rockefeller

xlightswitch
01-09-2016, 12:22 AM
It's so annoying, I don't know why people do it. It's like they want attention. If I see anyone signing their names in their posts, I don't know what I'll do to them.

~ xLightSwitch :hat:

GummiBear64
01-09-2016, 01:57 AM
~Rockefeller

No, there were people doing it way before you. Good example is JackBowe.
There were probably people doing it way before him as well.

Divine+
01-09-2016, 02:01 AM
I used to do it.

I realised that was my signature and instead put it in my signature. Seth does that too.

Clarken (ciarken)
01-09-2016, 02:52 AM
It's easy to ignore

-Clarken

SilversoulX
01-09-2016, 04:24 AM
I did it when I was new. It's just that people don't even recognize me in-game.

iKai
01-09-2016, 04:33 AM
They want to act formal.

~ Kai :crazy: