PDA

View Full Version : HAKMA & q's

VincecraftTN
01-08-2016, 09:46 PM
I understand that HAKMA was banned... But erm.. Can someone tell me why so many people "worship" him XD

Maybe telling a legend of it world be nice :P

Same with garnub...

Epicbrick
01-08-2016, 09:48 PM
I understand that HAKMA was banned... But erm.. Can someone tell me why so many people "worship" him XD

Maybe telling a legend of it world be nice :P

Same with garnub...

Apparently he was a legend.

I was here in 2013 but I dont remember him that much

darksnake99
01-08-2016, 09:48 PM
He was popular and people found him funny.

VincecraftTN
01-08-2016, 09:52 PM
What about the garnub?

Just because 'gar' is a pre-chosen starter name?
Then nub?

and why was Hakma banned?

darksnake99
01-08-2016, 09:54 PM
What about the garnub?

Just because 'gar' is a pre-chosen starter name?
Then nub?

and why was Hakma banned?
It's a name people use when talking about newbies jokingly. Sort of like a fictitious character now. Nub is internet slang for newbie.

VincecraftTN
01-08-2016, 09:58 PM
Well i know what nub meant- just wondering if it was a real person -_-

PolarisHD
01-08-2016, 10:16 PM
Hakma is one of the funniest, if not the funniest, people in the forum. He may seem like a person who likes to joke around, but he can be quite scary in arguments.

If you'd like to see what he was like then click this (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/search.php?searchid=304021).

I've heard he made quality jokes like Zach did.

#.#

True, but his jokes were on a higher level than Zach's, IMO.

Disaster
01-08-2016, 10:18 PM
Apparently he was a legend.

I was here in 2013 but I dont remember him that much

He was GBAGamer.

Hans
01-08-2016, 11:17 PM
That post was half sarcastic. I wouldn't even call Zach's lines jokes.

I'd call them 10-year-old "wannabe" poser lines.

HEY BUT THATS JUT MY OPINION ISNT IT? HAHAHAHHAA GET OFFENDED BY IT ZACH SUCK-UPS CUZ ITS AN OPINION.

VincecraftTN
01-08-2016, 11:17 PM
Icantdance, I'm kindof tired of you starting fights everywhere you go.

_Lennart_
01-09-2016, 12:27 AM
He was good but not a Lord, the only Lord today is Lenin. Lord Lenin is the true path.

darksnake99
01-09-2016, 12:37 AM
He was good but not a Lord, the only Lord today is Lenin. Lord Lenin is the true path.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxUU3zncVmI

_Lennart_
01-09-2016, 12:40 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxUU3zncVmI

If you follow the path of Lenin put #LordLenin in your signature.

darksnake99
01-09-2016, 12:42 AM
If you follow the path of Lenin put #LordLenin in your signature.

No. The signature is sacred. It will not be defiled by capitalist media. Remove kebab.

_Lennart_
01-09-2016, 12:44 AM
No. The signature is sacred. It will not be defiled by capitalist media. Remove kebab.

Lord lenin is the true lord, aslong as you follow him I am pleased.

SageDeoxys
01-09-2016, 02:09 AM
Hakma/GBAGamer/Airtaters/Protoss/Tson/XxxWoman_HunterxxX/MidasTouch was a forumer that arrived here during the time the forum wasn't filled with mini-mods and the era of drama. He was undoubtedly one of the funniest people ever to arrive here. I can tell you by experience, he is indeed a fun person to be around. He could also hold his own in a heated discussion very well. One day, the man known as Airtaters decided to switch ti an account named GBAGamer, and started posting a lot. It wouldn't have been bad if he hadn't made as many sexual jokes and insults as he did. He soon became banned due to this, and migrated to a new account named Hakma. After a few thousand posts, he was caught, and was once again banned. Later he went onto Protoss and surprisingly wasn't banned on that account, but he moved onto Tson. As Tson, he was undiscovered for the longest amount of time, until he was banned. He made many other accounts during the course of the past year or so, but was banned. More recently, he created an account named MidasTouch, where he created some stories for the world to view. He was once again banned, and has made two accounts since then, one of which is already banned.
Many people saw this man, known by most as Hakma, as a God that was to be worshipped for all of this after he was banned on that account. To this day, many of us old friends of him worship his beauty, including MagicalFishy, GummiBear64, and Joshie63. I do not worship Hakma myself, as he is my friend and I do not see him as an overly powerful upper-class being.

This was the brief story of Hakma. If you wish to read the whole story, you will have to buy it for the low price of $69.96.

I'd call them 10-year-old "wannabe" poser lines.

HEY BUT THATS JUT MY OPINION ISNT IT? HAHAHAHHAA GET OFFENDED BY IT ZACH SUCK-UPS CUZ ITS AN OPINION.

Dammit. Why must the smart ones be the ones to come up with an insult before me?