PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna play Minecraft with me?

SuperJ
09-02-2013, 10:00 PM
Hey guys, and I got Minecraft on my lap top recently and I wanted to play with some of the Minecraft users here! I don't have my own server, so if you have one please tell me it so we can meet! It would be cool to hook up! And my Minecraft user name is ManTacoThe3rd, see you at your server!:hat:

DemonBoii
09-03-2013, 04:14 AM
I need someone to play with. this weekend coming up ill be getting my new Desktop so ill be able to play on Sunday if youd like to play with me

If you have skype ill add you so we can chat so its easier to play MC together so for example were getting chased by players and we have to say run to our ungerground base instead of stopping to type we could just say GET TO BASE! on skype

Morphieus
09-03-2013, 02:33 PM
Started A Minecraft Server today if u guys want to play with me :P

Print*
09-03-2013, 10:49 PM
Started A Minecraft Server today if u guys want to play with me :P

You're back? I guessed you survived! Thanks for serving our country!

Surge
09-04-2013, 01:03 AM
Hey guys, and I got Minecraft on my lap top recently and I wanted to play with some of the Minecraft users here! I don't have my own server, so if you have one please tell me it so we can meet! It would be cool to hook up! And my Minecraft user name is ManTacoThe3rd, see you at your server!:hat:

So I entered that name in my Skin Creator, and when I saw it, his headphones are HUGE! No joke! Like they take up 65% of the side of the head!

:hat:-Surge

Morphieus
09-04-2013, 04:38 AM
Oh Yea Im just working on a map :P the ip is mc6.fadehost.com:25686

Morphieus
09-07-2013, 10:43 PM
Umm, it's whitelisted... My username is Crazy_Guy1234567.

Yeah I decided to make it Growtopian only I added u and Mr ManTacoThe3rd