PDA

View Full Version : I need advice, IRL problems...

SilentDogs
01-10-2016, 04:07 AM
I have this group of friends that I talk to a lot. I usually take hangout with them after school like when we take the city bus back home - we all sit at the back of the bus all the time. There are these two people who are also friends with the skuad, they sit with us all the time - but unfortunately they don't like me, even if I try and be nice to them - I think it has something to do with past experiences or someone trash talking about me, I don't know. One day when I entered the bus, they literally said "Why do you always sit back here?" and "You don't deserve to sit back here if you're not friends with everyone who sits here", I didn't really reply, I didn't know what to say, I was stunned....
The next day, the two people got mad at every little thing I do. Whenever I said something to reply, they're like "We weren't talking to you" and literally says to someone "I have a feeling she(me) stares at me".

I don't know what to do, I don't want them to ruin my life, because I they're well-known with the skuad.... Do I talk to them? How do I make them stop hating me on, this is ridiculous..

KKcupcake
01-10-2016, 04:11 AM
I have this group of friends that I talk to a lot. I usually take hangout with them after school like when we take the city bus back home - we all sit at the back of the bus all the time. There are these two people who are also friends with the skuad, they sit with us all the time - but unfortunately they don't like me, even if I try and be nice to them - I think it has something to do with past experiences or someone trash talking about me, I don't know. One day when I entered the bus, they literally said "Why do you always sit back here?" and "You don't deserve to sit back here if you're not friends with everyone who sits here", I didn't really reply, I didn't know what to say, I was stunned....
The next day, the two people got mad at every little thing I do. Whenever I said something to reply, they're like "We weren't talking to you" and literally says to someone "I have a feeling she(me) stares at me".

I don't know what to do, I don't want them to ruin my life, because I they're well-known with the skuad.... Do I talk to them? How do I make them stop hating me on, this is ridiculous..
ummmmm... tbh idk bc in this kind of situation i'm usually the one doing the trash talking with my friends. but like, more discreetly. maybe you're just one of those people that are just like sorta weird :whistling:

Mijuki04
01-10-2016, 04:15 AM
Ask them politely if why do they hate you. Like you said, you might have done something wrong in the past. Or maybe they are jelly because the squad spends more time with you than those 2 "friends". I have encountered alot of people with that kind of attitude. They are jelly, they want to be noticed.

Just talk to them. Express how you feel :). Maybe they will feel better if they say their problems, and you can help them. There are alot of people who hates on other people without any reason. So just talk to them, tell them what's the problem between you and those 2. :)

SilentDogs
01-10-2016, 04:19 AM
Ask them politely if why do they hate you. Like you said, you might have done something wrong in the past. Or maybe they are jelly because the squad spends more time with you than those 2 "friends". I have encountered alot of people with that kind of attitude. They are jelly, they want to be noticed.

Just talk to them. Express how you feel :). Maybe they will feel better if they say their problems, and you can help them. There are alot of people who hates on other people without any reason. So just talk to them, tell them what's the problem between you and those 2. :)

That's what I've been thinking of doing, I think I'll ask them privately why they hate me. Hate is a strong emotion, it's either I've done something that needs some problem solving, or they'll just give a ridiculous response...

Mijuki04
01-10-2016, 04:21 AM
If they give you a ridiculous responce or a not serious one, ask the squad on what's going on, why do those 2 hate you.

Linkoftime
01-10-2016, 04:29 AM
Ignore everything negative they say to you its how I deal with all the bs I have to deal with daily

SilentDogs
01-10-2016, 04:31 AM
Ignore everything negative they say to you its how I deal with all the bs I have to deal with daily

I can't really ignore it if they embarrass me in-front of whole squad. :(

GummiBear64
01-10-2016, 04:37 AM

Don't act embarrassed lad.
Don't give them any attention, it's what they want.
Just joke around with them.
Fight them.

XDCorez
01-10-2016, 04:40 AM
Probably pure bs kids from the streets which is why they hate you

Ceyx_GrowT
01-10-2016, 04:41 AM
Do this :

"Do you want problem? Huh? Here I give you problem!" *punch her face or kick her

They want fight, give them fight.

Linkoftime
01-10-2016, 04:41 AM

Hmmm not sure what to say now

Cause im guessing shooting someone up isnt a choice

GummiBear64
01-10-2016, 04:42 AM
Hmmm not sure what to say now

Cause im guessing shooting someone up isnt a choice

Well, OP doesn't live in America...

Linkoftime
01-10-2016, 04:44 AM
Well, OP doesn't live in America...

Ive never wanted to give someone an award so much

TotallyExtra
01-10-2016, 05:53 AM
Ditch all of them .... U deserve better treatment

Lionex01
01-10-2016, 05:56 AM
Gummi you're too savage k.

And like what previous posters have said, just talk it out, be confident , as long as you know it's just those two who dislike you and not the whole squad, understand that you got them to fall back on. Try asking your squad if they know as well, and try to distinguish if the squad likes you more or the both of them.

If it's the latter, you could give it one more shot to make things better or just find new friends.

Updated
01-10-2016, 05:57 AM
RKO OUTTA NOWHEEEEEEERRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE

RKO
RKO
RKO
RKO
RKO!!!!

Just be badass to them k

Metalwire
01-10-2016, 06:04 AM

Step 1:confront them
Step2: ask them why so much hate
Step3: tell them to act more mature because their actions are pointless
Step4: Tell them you don't want any beef
Step5: talk to them individually to see the problem
Step6: say sorry if any problem involving you
Step7:repeat step 2 and 3 if it doesn't work
Step8: ask them to join "squad"
Step 9: make a handshake for squad
Step10: hang out forever
Step 11: kill them(if hey hate you)

xlightswitch
01-10-2016, 06:14 AM
fight fire with fire

SilentDogs
01-10-2016, 06:40 AM
You have helped me a lot, thank you so much for all these advice's! I think I'll just be straight with them and ask them why they hate me, we'll see what happens next..

Havoc
01-10-2016, 06:40 AM
Be polite and all. I don't know why but you can tell they get mad over it.

KKcupcake
01-10-2016, 09:55 AM
people who act like trash are eventually gonna make a living collecting trash

not always.

Mark Chong
01-10-2016, 10:19 AM
1.Tell them that they dont deserve to sit at the back bcuz they are also not friends with everyone who sits there.

2.When they say theyre not talking to you, tell them that you only replied bcuz they were too loud that you could hear.If they said to mind your own business or something, tell them that you would but they are causing noise pollution(and they should keep their convo to themselves/be quieter)

3.When they purposely tells someone that they could feel that you were staring at them, tell them that you were staring out of the window(Behind them).If they said they werent talking to you,do (2).

Probably wont work if you are actually trying to be friends with them.

xlightswitch
01-10-2016, 11:26 AM
You have helped me a lot, thank you so much for all these advice's! I think I'll just be straight with them and ask them why they hate me, we'll see what happens next..
No, no, no. Fight fire with fire! They're salty? USE TWICE THE SALT! Wound them and rub the salt! Squirt some fish sauce too!

Krustler
01-10-2016, 11:29 AM
Contact your parents, if you don't do anything, eventually they might bully you ! You can't keep quiet, MUST say a thing to your parents or teacher. If you have best friends, just stay with them and avoid those kids.

SilentDogs
01-10-2016, 07:38 PM
Just giving this a bump.

Warp Rat
01-10-2016, 07:42 PM
I've never been in that exact situation, but I've been in a similar one.

I just said "Dude, why do you hate me?" and then they were the ones not talking.

If that doesn't work, do what I do. Fight 'em. If you win, they'll stay away from you and you'll gain popularity. If you lose, they'll continue talking trash. You're decision whether you want to win or lose. I can give you some tips to if you need some. (Yes I'm a fighter in real life)

TheRealThatGuy
01-10-2016, 07:46 PM
waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwa itwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait waitwaitwait

you're a girl...?

*MINDBLOWN*

SilentDogs
01-11-2016, 03:18 PM
Just checking to see if anyone would give me more advice.

This morning when I entered the bus, they said "Nononono she's coming" and it has been said infront of everyone, I felt humilated..

ZeroRarity
01-11-2016, 03:24 PM
Just checking to see if anyone would give me more advice.

This morning when I entered the bus, they said "Nononono she's coming" and it has been said infront of everyone, I felt humilated..

Silentdogs, I'm sorry for what you're going through right now, but I'm pretty sure you can overcome it. You've been enduring it for days already, so don't just give up now, okay?

Alright. First off, I think you should really have a heart-to-heart talk with your friends who you always hang out with. The story looks so one-sided, in my opinion. You told us you have friends that you get along with, except for two people, but why does it look like that they aren't standing up for you? Are they afraid because these two girls are popular? Talk to them. You need to know their sides, really. That should be your first step.

Polar
01-11-2016, 03:48 PM
1. Squeeze your hand into a tight and hard fist.
2. Approach the enemy.
3. BAM! Right in the face.

Yep, I know violence isn't the key to solve everything, but that seems like they deserve to be punched.
It's a way to solve, you'll never be messed with again, at least by them or their friends, but it would just bring more hate.

Other way to solve this is to talk about it with an adult, someone you trust and know would do something. Teacher, parent, or even the busdriver are the people you can probably talk to.
Trust me, adults are good at solving things. And no, I'm not an adult myself, but seriously, asking for help isn't bad. It's never bad when it comes to bullying. (Except when you ask for someone's help at bullying another person. DON'T BULLY OK)

Tell your parents about this, I'm sure they know what to do.

26FtW26
01-11-2016, 04:17 PM

Be like me. If they make fun of you, laugh with them. I was bullied in 1st-3rd grade, but then I realized, it's smart to laugh with them. The only downside to that is that you'll be known as the guy who can take jokes well. Though, if you're anything like me, you'll just "grow tough skin" after a while.

- - - Updated - - -

1. Squeeze your hand into a tight and hard fist.
2. Approach the enemy.
3. BAM! Right in the face.

Yep, I know violence isn't the key to solve everything, but that seems like they deserve to be punched.
It's a way to solve, you'll never be messed with again, at least by them or their friends, but it would just bring more hate.

Other way to solve this is to talk about it with an adult, someone you trust and know would do something. Teacher, parent, or even the busdriver are the people you can probably talk to.
Trust me, adults are good at solving things. And no, I'm not an adult myself, but seriously, asking for help isn't bad. It's never bad when it comes to bullying. (Except when you ask for someone's help at bullying another person. DON'T BULLY OK)

Tell your parents about this, I'm sure they know what to do.

Trust me mate, without training, just punching someone in the face hurts. That's why brass knuckles were invented.

Polar
01-11-2016, 04:33 PM
Trust me mate, without training, just punching someone in the face hurts. That's why brass knuckles were invented.

worth the pain :rolleyes:

anyways, i know it hurts. that's why i added the other way

SilentDogs
01-11-2016, 07:11 PM
Silentdogs, I'm sorry for what you're going through right now, but I'm pretty sure you can overcome it. You've been enduring it for days already, so don't just give up now, okay?

Alright. First off, I think you should really have a heart-to-heart talk with your friends who you always hang out with. The story looks so one-sided, in my opinion. You told us you have friends that you get along with, except for two people, but why does it look like that they aren't standing up for you? Are they afraid because these two girls are popular? Talk to them. You need to know their sides, really. That should be your first step.

Thanks for your advice! I'm currently in school, once school ends I'll enter the bus and sit with the squad. If those two start picking on me than I'll just ask them why they hate me so much, I don't even know whats going on to even consider picking on me, this is making me depressed...

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for all this help! I think I need to stop hiding in my shell and act like that person who doesn't take things so seriously. First I need to ask them what's up, then I'll need to toughen up and laugh along.

SilentDogs
01-13-2016, 01:29 AM
Today, my squad were taking selfies, when I got in the the selfies, one of them says "Get out of the picture, you don't deserve to be in the selfie" than I said "I've been in many selfies, I have the right.."

GummiBear64
01-13-2016, 01:34 AM
Today, my squad were taking selfies, when I got in the the selfies, one of them says "Get out of the picture, you don't deserve to be in the selfie" than I said "I've been in many selfies, I have the right.."

Watch out, we have a badass over here.
Nah, good on ya for standing up for yourself.

Linkoftime
01-13-2016, 01:34 AM

Some advice from someone who lives that life (me) dont shoot up the school k

syrup
01-13-2016, 01:43 AM

cOMEBACK GAME WEAK

if you wanna take selfie with the unloyal squad, you gotta say this

http://i.imgur.com/hEnDwVz.jpg

Berry
01-13-2016, 01:43 AM
I've just read this whole thing and idk how to explain it. ALL THESE PEOPLE HELPING THIS ONE PERSON IS AWESOME. ENOUGH SAID.

Megazork
01-13-2016, 03:11 AM
Solve everything with a flaming drop-kick to the credentials.