PDA

View Full Version : Please I need an answer :(

NopTryu
01-10-2016, 11:46 AM
DENIES EVERYTHING

Kranken
01-10-2016, 11:47 AM
I'm in grade 9 and one of my friend had a fight with his girlfriend.His girlfriend decided to break up.He feel very very sad and he spent hour after hour crying.He hurt himself.He tried to commit suicide.He got drunk and he dare a group of bully to fight with him.He has no weapon but those bully got guns.My friend told me if he died he wants me to take all his coin and flip them all into the wishing well and pray for his soul,make a wish for his soul to go to heaven.The fight is coming next month.I'm worried now :cry: I'm still can't flip a coin,where should I learn to flip a coin?.

Not a real story,don't worry ;)

If it's not real then why'd you post it?

NopTryu
01-10-2016, 11:49 AM
If it's not real then why'd you post it?
for trolling.Read the story.At first it seem to be an advice for stopping my friend but it turned out to be an advice for flipping a coin :whistling:

Kranken
01-10-2016, 11:50 AM
for trolling.Read the story.At first it seem to be an advice for stopping my friend but it turned out to be an advice for flipping a coin :whistling:

Still, you shouldn't joke about stories like that.

NopTryu
01-10-2016, 11:52 AM
Still, you shouldn't joke about stories like that.
._. oh gawd time for me to disappear ._.

SpeedFreakz
01-10-2016, 11:57 AM
Aww.... So warmful story. I cri ;-;

Kranken
01-10-2016, 11:58 AM
Aww.... So warmful story. I cri ;-;

Like if you cri every time and be sure to subscribe.

RexStar
01-10-2016, 12:22 PM
Y would some1 make up a story liek thiz...
._.

craft3d
01-10-2016, 06:10 PM
Like if you cri every time and be sure to subscribe.

AND RATE 5 STARS

Metalwire
01-10-2016, 06:17 PM
I'm in grade 9 and one of my friend had a fight with his girlfriend.His girlfriend decided to break up.He feel very very sad and he spent hour after hour crying.He hurt himself.He tried to commit suicide.He got drunk and he dare a group of bully to fight with him.He has no weapon but those bully got guns.My friend told me if he died he wants me to take all his coin and flip them all into the wishing well and pray for his soul,make a wish for his soul to go to heaven.The fight is coming next month.I'm worried now :cry: I'm still can't flip a coin,is there anyway to learn to flip the coin within 20 days?.

Not a real story,don't worry ;)

Even if it's not real every solution can make a difference in their lives they just have to be willing to accept it breaking up is a tough thing to handle but you have to go through it for life will give you tests in which you have to pass to finalize who you become. Their will be bad things in life it takes a matter of determination to pick yourself back up

Juanma206
01-10-2016, 06:25 PM
Even if it's not real every solution can make a difference in their lives they just have to be willing to accept it breaking up is a tough thing to handle but you have to go through it for life will give you tests in which you have to pass to finalize who you become. Their will be bad things in life it takes a matter of determination to pick yourself back up

Mini mod, the WHOLE story is a joke, not only the bully part.

Metalwire
01-10-2016, 06:26 PM
Mini mod, the WHOLE story is a joke, not only the bully part.
That's why I said even if it's not real

YellowPepper
01-10-2016, 06:28 PM
Seriously, if you didn't know how to flip a coin. Ohhhhhhhh myyyyyyy God.

Tempting
01-10-2016, 09:17 PM
Although I'm pretty emotionless, I think posting a fake story about the topic of suicide in beyond something that would be enough to make people very much dislike you. If the story isn't real, there is no need to bring up such a grim topic, because some people have actually had friends in this situation, such as me.. . I really think that you should edit the post and take out the story.