PDA

View Full Version : Am I a bad friend?

TotallyExtra
01-11-2016, 07:17 AM
I dun know ....Today I sabotaged my bestfriend 2 times .... So she lost her "chairman" role due to me ... I feel bad very bad and it was me the one who stir up trouble and I am supposed to take full responsibility but she was accused because of me .... I told the teacher that it was me the one but my teacher is thinking that I'm trying to cover up her (yes I did cover up many things for her but this time it's really me). So the first time she got accused is because I prank my classmates with post it notes and paste on their back ... The second time is because I call my teacher to fk off in class forum but I used her account .... What should I do? She not mad at me or anything but that the thing that make me sad .... I would rather her bash me ....
(I'm a girl not a boy ....)

SpeedFreakz
01-11-2016, 07:44 AM
You're not a boy even a girl...

You're a TROLL............................

TotallyExtra
01-11-2016, 07:46 AM
You're not a boy even a girl...

You're a TROLL............................

:( I'm a girl .... I'm not a troll I'm Extra

TotallyExtra
01-11-2016, 07:53 AM
More friend problems... you should stop.

Yea I hate school life ... No one seems to understand

SpeedFreakz
01-11-2016, 07:56 AM
Yea I hate school life ... No one seems to understand

That's why high school are full of 12 year old kid thinkers.

JzoneGamer
01-11-2016, 07:59 AM
That's what best friends do.

Lmao.

TotallyExtra
01-11-2016, 08:02 AM
That's why high school are full of 12 year old kid thinkers.

You will never know how they feel... 12 yr old is still happy life =.=

- - - Updated - - -

That's what best friends do.

Lmao.

Well I'm guilty .... Do you know how much effort she put in just to get the chairman role and I ruined it in second

Punch
01-11-2016, 10:48 AM
I made my friend did social work for a week.

unconscious98
01-11-2016, 11:10 AM
Talk to her in all seriousness. I'm sure she'd say she doesn't hate you. After she says that, apologize, then invite her to a fancy ice cream or pizza shop and you should pay the bills.

Krustler
01-11-2016, 11:11 AM
No, you're not, everyone's good (scammers are bad :( )

TotallyExtra
01-11-2016, 11:49 AM
Talk to her in all seriousness. I'm sure she'd say she doesn't hate you. After she says that, apologize, then invite her to a fancy ice cream or pizza shop and you should pay the bills.

She sad that she lost her roles as a class chairman and school student counciler... She put in a lot effort to get that role .... She didn't even have the mood to eat how could she willing to go out with me ....

WAQKY
01-11-2016, 11:58 AM
Try having a nice chat with the teacher and tell him/her everything.

TotallyExtra
01-11-2016, 12:05 PM
Try having a nice chat with the teacher and tell him/her everything.

Impossible.... I have ruined everything, I have a very bad reputation in school amongs teachers. Plus I threw a scissor at him before (last year)for scolding my friend... Which make things even worse... All the teacher in my school thinks I'm crazy and send me to counseling .... (for being aggressive) I'm being treated unfairly in school too it's suxk ... No one ever gimme a chance to change .... Yes I know I'm being aggressive and immature but that already ruined me ... I'm already in blacklist there is no chance for me to turn back haizzz .

Only solution: suicide and start a new life ....or transfer school and say Bai Bai to all my friends

Krustler
01-11-2016, 12:07 PM
Well, stop being aggressive and just do anything you'd like (except that scissors thing, don't do it.) Everybody deserves a second chance. NO EXCEPTION ! xD. Plus + remember to stay calm and say sorry to every one you've messed with. That way, everything would change :)

TotallyExtra
01-11-2016, 12:13 PM
Well, stop being aggressive and just do anything you'd like (except that scissors thing, don't do it.) Everybody deserves a second chance. NO EXCEPTION ! xD. Plus + remember to stay calm and say sorry to every one you've messed with. That way, everything would change :)

I always calm unless someone mess up with me or my friends .... Everyone deserves a second chance but not everyone have the chance . Even if I apologize they won't even take it seriously since I'm such a burden ... They would be happier to get rid of me ....

TrishaxKris
01-11-2016, 12:15 PM
I do not know what/how to rate you, I mean you are a sorta good-bad guy/girl/troll/whatever the heck you are kind of thing. I mean you're good for thinking and feeling bad about what you done, every criminal wouldn't feel the slightest pinch of guilt whenever they injure someone. You're bad for like, doing pranks WHEN IT'S NOT EVEN APRIL FOOLS, HOW DARE YOU DESTROY THE FUN OF PRANKS BY NOT PRANKING AT APRIL FOOLS, YOU HERETIC! YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THE FACE OF THE --- I mean, uh, potato? I mean dude using someone's account to say "fk off" is like a slap to their face, and not a regular slap with your left hand but with your right hand, remember when Jesus said "if a person slaps you at the right, you slap him at the left" but this time you're gonna slap her to the left instead of the right because you are a rebel, not a regular rebel but a Star Wars Rebel fighting against the first order, but no one can defeat the most loyal stormtrooper of all TR-84!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so sorry for being random, I hope your mind wasn't blown to bits due to the weirdness of my presence that it has caused a rupture in deep space, well not literally deep like the ocean but deep like Adele is rolling in it.

TotallyExtra
01-11-2016, 12:18 PM
I do not know what/how to rate you, I mean you are a sorta good-bad guy/girl/troll/whatever the heck you are kind of thing. I mean you're good for thinking and feeling bad about what you done, every criminal wouldn't feel the slightest pinch of guilt whenever they injure someone. You're bad for like, doing pranks WHEN IT'S NOT EVEN APRIL FOOLS, HOW DARE YOU DESTROY THE FUN OF PRANKS BY NOT PRANKING AT APRIL FOOLS, YOU HERETIC! YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THE FACE OF THE --- I mean, uh, potato? I mean dude using someone's account to say "fk off" is like a slap to their face, and not a regular slap with your left hand but with your right hand, remember when Jesus said "if a person slaps you at the right, you slap him at the left" but this time you're gonna slap her to the left instead of the right because you are a rebel, not a regular rebel but a Star Wars Rebel fighting against the first order, but no one can defeat the most loyal stormtrooper of all TR-84!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so sorry for being random, I hope your mind wasn't blown to bits due to the weirdness of my presence that it has caused a rupture in deep space, well not literally deep like the ocean but deep like Adele is rolling in it.

I love pranking.... During April fool I will prepare bigger pranks ... I wrote fk off at her computer by accident.... We are best friend of course we have the same type plus design plus cover.

Star Wars fans eh

KKcupcake
01-11-2016, 01:13 PM
Impossible.... I have ruined everything, I have a very bad reputation in school amongs teachers. Plus I threw a scissor at him before (last year)for scolding my friend... Which make things even worse... All the teacher in my school thinks I'm crazy and send me to counseling .... (for being aggressive) I'm being treated unfairly in school too it's suxk ... No one ever gimme a chance to change .... Yes I know I'm being aggressive and immature but that already ruined me ... I'm already in blacklist there is no chance for me to turn back haizzz .

Only solution: suicide and start a new life ....or transfer school and say Bai Bai to all my friends

you are not being treated unfairly. you deserve that bad reputation and counseling, what are you trying to do, throwing a pair of scissors at a teacher, potentially causing serious injury, sabotaging your friend's things and hurting her, and having bad behaviour.

TotallyExtra
01-11-2016, 02:36 PM
you are not being treated unfairly. you deserve that bad reputation and counseling, what are you trying to do, throwing a pair of scissors at a teacher, potentially causing serious injury, sabotaging your friend's things and hurting her, and having bad behaviour.

Yea I know but don't u think I deserve a second chance? I wanna change but no one is giving me the chance to .... And I did not Sabo her on purpose it was an accident .... Cos we have the same laptop cover and I mistook her as mine I already feel vv guilty already ... What else could I do?

Hans
01-11-2016, 02:41 PM
I've done a lot more horrible things to my friends, was never considered even a "bad friend" once, just a douchebag who likes screwing a lot.

XDCorez
01-11-2016, 02:44 PM

WHOAAAAAA, Yandere confirmed?
Suicide won't help FYI
:^)

TotallyExtra
01-11-2016, 02:48 PM
I've done a lot more horrible things to my friends, was never considered even a "bad friend" once, just a douchebag who likes screwing a lot.

Idk I feel like transferring school.... I hate the teachers but I will miss my fabulous classmate ... Planning to make a card for all of them b4 I leave or maybe I should just die since I'm such a burden and it would be BTR without me

- - - Updated - - -

WHOAAAAAA, Yandere confirmed?
Suicide won't help FYI
:^)

I don't know no one give me a chance to change ... Even if I die no one will care .... I don't have parent so .... I bet no one will even come to my funeral

XDCorez
01-11-2016, 02:53 PM
Idk I feel like transferring school.... I hate the teachers but I will miss my fabulous classmate ... Planning to make a card for all of them b4 I leave or maybe I should just die since I'm such a burden and it would be BTR without me

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know no one give me a chance to change ... Even if I die no one will care .... I don't have parent so .... I bet no one will even come to my funeral
Then relax yourself, you can just shout
"HUMANS ARE BITTER!!!!!!" Out loud
Or just give up but don't think of hurting yourself

TotallyExtra
01-11-2016, 02:54 PM
Too dark. Killing yourself makes you a wimp. You would be just giving up.

I'm tired I have enuf I just want to get the hell out of that school .... But Idw to leave my friends .... Unless all of them transfer with me

I also want to stop cutting .....

XDCorez
01-11-2016, 02:56 PM
I'm tired I have enuf I just want to get the hell out of that school .... But Idw to leave my friends .... Unless all of them transfer with me

I've tried so hard and got so farrrr

TotallyExtra
01-11-2016, 02:57 PM
Then relax yourself, you can just shout
"HUMANS ARE BITTER!!!!!!" Out loud
Or just give up but don't think of hurting yourself

People will think that I have mental problems

- - - Updated - - -

I've tried so hard and got so farrrr

I will get them all to transfer with me and leave that shitty school empty

26FtW26
01-11-2016, 04:13 PM
Too dark. Killing yourself makes you a wimp. You would be just giving up.

IMO suicide should be a human right, but only when they're literally dying and are in pain or something.