PDA

View Full Version : QOTD: What is worse scamming/getting stolen or losing a friend?

Mijuki04
01-11-2016, 12:41 PM
Well, there are alot of stealers/and scammers. In a game or even in real life. But what hurts most? Gettihg stolen or losing a friend/ a relationship

I know alot will choose "Losing a friend" because it's true, losing a friend will hurt you. But if you love them, let them go and if they come back, welcome them back. But I need opinions of others. Thank you and enjoy the rest of the day! :)

SpeedFreakz
01-11-2016, 12:45 PM
Hmm...

I'm ok so....

I don't have any friends irl.

Mijuki04
01-11-2016, 10:40 PM
^^^ OoooOoook. I don't believe that lol.

Metalwire
01-11-2016, 10:42 PM
Well, there are alot of stealers/and scammers. In a game or even in real life. But what hurts most? Gettihg stolen or losing a friend/ a relationship

I know alot will choose "Losing a friend" because it's true, losing a friend will hurt you. But if you love them, let them go and if they come back, welcome them back. But I need opinions of others. Thank you and enjoy the rest of the day! :)

I don't value items as though I would have an emotional connection losing a friend would be of most concern for they are not an item in which you can just replace

PolarisHD
01-11-2016, 10:49 PM
Getting stolen could be pretty traumatizing. It's not like I have friends IRL, so yeah.

Chills
01-11-2016, 11:37 PM
If one is foolish enough to place friends lower than items in their hierarchy paradigm, I pity them. Keep in mind people are capable of feeling betrayal and remorse; keep in mind that it was caused by a dispute in the game.

AdminBro
01-11-2016, 11:38 PM
If one is foolish enough to place friends lower than items in their hierarchy paradigm, I pity them. Keep in mind people are capable of feeling betrayal and remorse; keep in mind that it was caused by a dispute in the game.

Damn! Dictionary.com FTW!

MyLegGuy
01-12-2016, 12:50 AM
Depends on what was stolen.

Mijuki04
01-12-2016, 12:56 PM
Let's change the story, what's worse? Getting a friend stolen or losing a friend? (It has different meanings)