PDA

View Full Version : I need help again.

ElectroDream
01-11-2016, 03:38 PM
How do you not have a crush? :panic:

ElectroDream
01-11-2016, 03:42 PM
Why do you want to not have it?

Because I know he'll "friendzone" me, 100%. It's always better to actually not have feelings anymore than having trouble having one.

GTevil
01-11-2016, 03:43 PM

If you mean it by how do you get rid of a crush then, just know that crushed rarely ever work out. Dedicate your heart to someone who deserves it, even if he's not here now.If you are asking me then, i just don't. lol

ElectroDream
01-11-2016, 03:47 PM
How do you know that?

I just know that that would happen. :whistling:

Polar
01-11-2016, 03:54 PM
Because I know he'll "friendzone" me, 100%. It's always better to actually not have feelings anymore than having trouble having one.

When a girl asks a boy out, the boy 98% surely says yes.

Don't doubt yourself, if you decide to go for it, the answer will probably be just "i'd love to" or "ok!"
And if he doesn't like you, the answer will be something like this: "Sorry, I don't like you that way, but you are an amazing friend"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Friendzoneeeeeeeeeeeeeed

Anyways, I'm sure it'll turn out great.
Yolo?

Good luck!

ElectroDream
01-11-2016, 03:56 PM

Don't doubt yourself, if you decide to go for it, the answer will probably be just "i'd love to" or "ok!"
And if he doesn't like you, the answer will be something like this: "Sorry, I don't like you that way, but you are an amazing friend"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Friendzoneeeeeeeeeeeeeed

Yolo?

Good luck!

Hmm.. But I'm asking how to not like him. :rolleyes:

Polar
01-11-2016, 03:57 PM

what if, you would let this question fade away and focus on how to get him :rolleyes:

Kranken
01-11-2016, 03:59 PM
Get a new crush :crazy:

then repeat

ElectroDream
01-11-2016, 04:00 PM
what if, you would let this question fade away and focus on how to get him :rolleyes:

No... Just no.

He's been taking up my mind lately lol no thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Get a new crush :crazy:

then repeat

What's the point? :crazy:

ZeroRarity
01-11-2016, 04:03 PM
Crushes are usually short-term. How about changing your mindset? You don't like him, you just idolize his physical qualities or something like that.

To be honest though, you really don't need to do anything. Don't force it. You'll just wake up one day feeling absolutely nothing about him. Yep. Time pretty much solves anything.

ElectroDream
01-11-2016, 04:05 PM
Crushes are usually short-term. How about changing your mindset? You don't like him, you just idolize his physical qualities or something like that.

To be honest though, you really don't need to do anything. Don't force it. You'll just wake up one day feeling absolutely nothing about him. Yep. Time pretty much solves anything.

Ok senpai, will do.

26FtW26
01-11-2016, 04:08 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Friendzoneeeeeeeeeeeeeed

Yolo?

Good luck!

I'd say more of a 15% chance he'll say yes. Altho, I don't know OP's age. If age is <14, then yeah 93,14% chance that he says yes (most guys my age doesn't know what they want. They're like "nah I wouldn't date her" to friends, but the moment she asks, he has loved her since from the first sight XD). Anything higher and you have to be careful.

Though, I'm 12 and I'd rather spend time on videogames and good grades than 1 week long relationships ;)

Hans
01-11-2016, 04:18 PM
Does this situation even need or should be even asked?

Lionex01
01-11-2016, 04:20 PM
If you mean it by how do you get rid of a crush then, just know that crushed rarely ever work out. Dedicate your heart to someone who deserves it, even if he's not here now.If you are asking me then, i just don't. lol

2 people have crushed on my and i reciprocated feelings to both of them simultaneously. What do you mean they don't work ._.

DropeTD
01-11-2016, 05:16 PM
Let it wear off. Think about everything you dislike about em.

DumbOldDoor
01-11-2016, 07:20 PM
No offence but it really seems like you're just seeking attention..

Though if you really like the guy (?), I wouldn't just give up and try to shut down your feelings like most other people said. Idk much about your situation and how much you talk/hang out with that person, but the first step would be just starting a conversation with him.. Do it online if you don't dare to do it in school or you don't hang out with him outside of school. Who knows, maybe he'll develop feelings towards you too if he hasn't yet? If he is a shy guy and doesn't want to ask you out, then do it yourself! It doesn't always have to be the guy who makes the first step.

26FtW26
01-11-2016, 07:33 PM

Though if you really like the guy (?), I wouldn't just give up and try to shut down your feelings like most other people said. Idk much about your situation and how much you talk/hang out with that person, but the first step would be just starting a conversation with him.. Do it online if you don't dare to do it in school or you don't hang out with him outside of school. Who knows, maybe he'll develop feelings towards you too if he hasn't yet? If he is a shy guy and doesn't want to ask you out, then do it yourself! It doesn't always have to be the guy who makes the first step.

I hate the double standard that the guy has to be the one who makes the first step.

DumbOldDoor
01-11-2016, 07:39 PM
I hate the double standard that the guy has to be the one who makes the first step.

IKR Hahaha

Metalwire
01-11-2016, 08:01 PM
Having a crush is part is really easy to deal with you have to share how you feel toward your crush if you decide not to have a crush you just have to put you emotions aside try not to hide your real feelings for if you do it makes matters worse my deal with crushes has been overwritten by guys who seem more attractive. All the girls I had cheated on me so I have experience "not having s crush" but you have to be yourself to get so caught it's good to have a crush but you have be connected to that person in order to understand who they are

Tempting
01-11-2016, 08:28 PM

Y'know, if ya watch Madoka Magica, you'll be thinking about why you exist so much, that you won't think about crushes. It's a last resort, because of how mature you should be on average to be able to handle it.

If you have a crush, it could just be because of genetics. My heart is like steel almost, so I don't have a crush, although I do still feel sick when seeing blood, so I do still have one, which is why I don't have to worry about crushes. You however, aren't me. Personally, I feel that telling it to someone else that is your friend that isn't your average 'dank troller' would be a good idea, or that it would be better to just tell that person. If you like someone, you should let them know, as keeping it a secret is painful. If they don't like you, then you may feel pain, but this time, it can actually go away.

ElectroDream
01-11-2016, 09:14 PM

It's really hard to focus when you have thoughts in mind, k so pls

DropeTD
01-11-2016, 09:21 PM
If youre under 16-17 I wouldnt bother with relationships. Its just hormones and you cant do a lot of stuff.:rolleyes:

ElectroDream
01-11-2016, 09:22 PM
If youre under 16-17 I wouldnt bother with relationships. Its just hormones and you cant do a lot of stuff.:rolleyes:

Well, that's kinda true...

DropeTD
01-11-2016, 09:36 PM
Well you can... although it's really unnecesary.

You wouldnt if youre in your right mind. I would be surprised if you knew someone whos relationship started when they were 12-14 and they are still in it whem they are 20.

BioTestificate
01-12-2016, 01:48 AM
I just stopped seeing that person for a year and it's gone!

I did it, but another one sprouted, which I am classmates with right now for 30+ months, so I can't just stop seeing her.

XDCorez
01-12-2016, 07:15 AM

"Bruh I dont like you, so pls"
Easy peezy actually
Or just say "I don't like him 100x" in your heart

Its Daniel
01-12-2016, 08:25 AM
Signature...
But I can't. Because she's my classmate and I can see her everyday.
Her smile melts me ;-;
Everytime I see her I forget it.
I DON'T WANT TO LIKE HER.

Punch
01-12-2016, 08:26 AM
Marry him. :rolleyes:
exa much?

SweGarnerHD
01-12-2016, 08:29 AM
Sorry, but the Truth May Hurt
If you are Distracted, then it probably means you are Infatuated.

(Yay 50 Posts :rolleyes:)

SpeedFreakz
01-12-2016, 08:30 AM
Arcyus said that eBright is your irl boyfriend.

Amiright?

ElectroDream
01-12-2016, 10:28 AM
Arcyus said that eBright is your irl boyfriend.

Amiright?

Omg he took that joke literally, it seems.

He's my right hand a.k.a. My brother. 😂

Aunos
01-12-2016, 10:41 AM
There's two ways, you learn it the hard way, or the easy way.

I Learned it the hard way.

Just believe that you would never be together. Life would be easier this way. It get ride of so much weight on you.