PDA

View Full Version : Anyone play unturned?

Dinobones62
01-11-2016, 05:40 PM
Its like a Day z minecrafty game in early access on steam for the cheap price of 0$ or £0 or what ever your currency is. I suggest you guys check it out its relatively good fun if you exclude some people on the pvp servers raging at you.

Darktek
01-11-2016, 06:10 PM
Playing it with my friends sometimes (until we die :sweatdrop:). It's very funny but so long to find a good server..

PURPLE585
01-11-2016, 08:38 PM
my friends refer to it as "getting naked"

Dodo Wizard
01-11-2016, 11:17 PM
I saw that in steam, didnt even play it, its a crappy version of minecraft with zombies and its free. minecraft is crap so. Thats all i see :prophet:

It's not even close to minecraft. The graphics look somewhat similar, but at least they're not exactly the same like some games (I'm looking at you Pixel Gun 3D.)
The gameplay isn't even remotely similar to minecraft. Also, I like how you said "it's a crappy version of minecraft with zombies", because minecraft already has zombies.
And what does it being free have to do with it? There are many good, free games. At least it's not a survival game full of glitches and hackers you pay $20 for.

Hippohello2
01-11-2016, 11:21 PM
do NOT download this on a mobile device. the graphics suck, the zombies make sonic look like a snail, vehicles blow up too quickly, you have to close the game to get an item in your inventory, zombies make little to no sound. this game sucks on mobile and i really want a refund (AHEM APPLE)

syrup
01-11-2016, 11:30 PM
unturned is like

rust

but for very very very slow computers

very very good for me

Dodo Wizard
01-12-2016, 01:02 AM
do NOT download this on a mobile device. the graphics suck, the zombies make sonic look like a snail, vehicles blow up too quickly, you have to close the game to get an item in your inventory, zombies make little to no sound. this game sucks on mobile and i really want a refund (AHEM APPLE)

Sounds like 90% of mobile games. And the zombies really aren't that fast, unless they're faster on mobile than in the PC version.

iFrostSpark
01-12-2016, 10:15 AM
unturned is like

rust

but for very very very slow computers

very very good for me

exactly !

KondeHD
01-12-2016, 12:25 PM

There is no official version to mobile device.. It's an cheap copy..

GummiBear64
01-12-2016, 12:31 PM
I'm not sure if this is the same game I saw a video of.

The guy dressed up naked and started carrying a rock. He found someone's base and asked for guns.
The people dropped him a gun, he asked them to pick it up. They walked outside to pick it up.
PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW BANG PEW BANG BANG. He killed them.

iFrostSpark
01-12-2016, 12:32 PM
I'm not sure if this is the same game I saw a video of.

The guy dressed up naked and started carrying a rock. He found someone's base and asked for guns.
The people dropped him a gun, he asked them to pick it up. They walked outside to pick it up.
PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW BANG PEW BANG BANG. He killed them.

probably it
god damn snipers :<