PDA

View Full Version : I am very worried. (Hospital)

CodeSky
01-11-2016, 06:47 PM
My bro is in like hospital kind of thingy , cause he went to doc with fever and stomach pain but then they told that his inflammation was found from blood test , now they went to hospital and they are waiting for results what came from the thing what you can like look inside ur body , like x ray.

Pleas help me calm down :nope:

Polar
01-11-2016, 06:51 PM
sorry to hear.

i have a suggestion.
go watch your favourite movie!
My favourite is James Cameron's Avatar *wink wink*

good luck to your brother!

EveryRose
01-11-2016, 06:59 PM
Try not to worry, I know easier said than done.

He is in the best place to get better :)

Play some GT to take your mind off it.

CodeSky
01-11-2016, 07:30 PM
Good news , it was not serious but the problem was in 108082 <------ Pic taken from google , its an organ picture so some of you might find it disturbing , its not real , its like drawed.

Not gona go into details cause I didn't really understand :whistling: but its completely "safe" and is not serious.

Thanks for ur support

Metalwire
01-11-2016, 08:14 PM
My bro is in like hospital kind of thingy , cause he went to doc with fever and stomach pain but then they told that his inflammation was found from blood test , now they went to hospital and they are waiting for results what came from the thing what you can like look inside ur body , like x ray.

Pleas help me calm down :nope:
Everything comes with ups and downs you have to tell your brother he is not fighting this battle alone to give him the confidence to keep going even with the inflammation everything will be alright for their will be no loss for those who do not need it. You must understand that this is a very difficult situation the best thing he needs is support. Pain and suffering will not be given to those who seek the best. Stay strong my friend you must be calm for every problem has a solution and with every solution comes a good thing and for that good thing your brother will recover( I send my blessings to your brother in hope for recovery because I consider everyone family not just blood relation)

Tempting
01-11-2016, 10:45 PM
Go to ifunny.co. Jokes help.

Conan
01-11-2016, 10:47 PM
Good news , it was not serious but the problem was in 108082 <------ Pic taken from google , its an organ picture so some of you might find it disturbing , its not real , its like drawed.

Not gona go into details cause I didn't really understand :whistling: but its completely "safe" and is not serious.

Thanks for ur support

Make yourself laugh to forget about it