PDA

View Full Version : Ugh life

Peachey
01-12-2016, 11:31 AM
There is a girl in my class and she wrote something on a small peice of paper and threw it at me
It said i like you anyways idk wat to do i mean she is nice we talk often but idk what to say to her..
Its so confusing :confused:

Nightcorean
01-12-2016, 11:33 AM
Do you like her as well or no?.. if no just show you dont like her, but if you do like her. Show your Feelings..

there is a lot of posts regarding by there classmates (specially girls..)

Aunos
01-12-2016, 11:39 AM
Do you like her as well or no?.. if no just show you dont like her, but if you do like her. Show your Feelings..

Puberty.

[10 chars]

- - - Updated - - -

There is a girl in my class and she wrote something on a small peice of paper and threw it at me
It said i like you anyways idk wat to do i mean she is nice we talk often but idk what to say to her..
Its so confusing :confused:

Luckiest boy in the world.

Peachey
01-12-2016, 11:42 AM
Puberty.

[10 chars]

- - - Updated - - -

Luckiest boy in the world.

No. Just No

- - - Updated - - -

Well I Do But I Have The Feeling Im To Young I mean 7th Grade im not sure

Aunos
01-12-2016, 11:44 AM
No. Just No

- - - Updated - - -

Well I Do But I Have The Feeling Im To Young I mean 7th Grade im not sure

We don't expect you to marry her or something, it's natural among us kids. Having crushes cause we admire a certain person. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

Cause eventually when you grow up, you would forget about her.

Ceyx_GrowT
01-12-2016, 11:45 AM
DO NOT GET IN TO RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR CLASSMATES. You gonna regret it when you broke up.

Peachey
01-12-2016, 11:50 AM
DO NOT GET IN TO RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR CLASSMATES. You gonna regret it when you broke up.

Amazing Words Of Wizdom I Like Ur Grammar

Updated
01-12-2016, 12:06 PM

IKR. I had relationship with my classmate before and when we broke up it was very awkward specially when the teacher talks about relationship and stuff.

GummiBear64
01-12-2016, 12:08 PM

I've done it before, no regrets.
I mean, the only regret was having a relationship at that point in my life, I was like 11.

Peachey
01-12-2016, 12:09 PM
I've done it before, no regrets.
I mean, the only regret was having a relationship at that point in my life, I was like 11.

Im 13 maybe not so easy eh?

Ceyx_GrowT
01-12-2016, 12:10 PM
IKR. I had relationship with my classmate before and when we broke up it was very awkward specially when the teacher talks about relationship and stuff.
And it felt so damn hard to...

Move onnnnnn

GummiBear64
01-12-2016, 12:12 PM
Im 13 maybe not so easy eh?

I was eleven. We were in the same class all day, every day.
Six hours a day, five days a week.
Eleven year olds can't handle that.
Heck, I had two girlfriends that year and I refused to ever talk to any of them again.

Ceyx_GrowT
01-12-2016, 12:15 PM
I was eleven. We were in the same class all day, every day.
Six hours a day, five days a week.
Eleven year olds can't handle that.
Heck, I had two girlfriends that year and I refused to ever talk to any of them again.
"I think we should stop loving each others and just be friends. At least we can still communicate with each others." :rolleyes::crazy:

GummiBear64
01-12-2016, 12:19 PM
"I think we should stop loving each others and just be friends. At least we can still communicate with each others." :rolleyes::crazy:

It was along the lines of them dumping me and then they start going out with two of my best friends.

One friend per girl of course.

Peachey
01-13-2016, 05:56 AM
It was along the lines of them dumping me and then they start going out with two of my best friends.

One friend per girl of course.

Ur poobably not ugly af like me tho

Sk8ter
01-13-2016, 06:22 AM
If you don't like her, make fart noises until she gets annoyed and leaves you alone.
If you like her, make fart noises anyway.

Lol she probably wants to steal your graham crackers

Edit: My siggy is the perfect answer

RexStar
01-13-2016, 07:44 AM
Am i going crazy or are posts like this starting to become a daily thing?
in the old days those kind of posts weren't so frequent... I'm not bragging about the old days... Don't kill me plz.