PDA

View Full Version : Moments in your life full of cringe (Throwback game thing)

GummiBear64
01-12-2016, 12:52 PM
Seriously, when I look back on who I was four years ago, I cringe.

Hanging out in the school library every lunchtime, playing gams on my iPad.
None of the girls I liked, liked me back so I got my kicks from video game characters.
I used Deviantart, a lot. You know, research on anime and video game characters.
I was socially awkward.
My punctuation and grammar was atrocious.

Good grief, the cringe meter has gone beyond reading GrateNPowder's posts.

Let's make this a throwback game. So, like, post your most full of cringe phases or whatever.

Ceyx_GrowT
01-12-2016, 12:55 PM
None of the girls I liked, liked me back so I got my kicks from video game characters.
Same here.. :sweatdrop:

Aunos
01-12-2016, 12:57 PM
Everything in life is a cringe.
Cause life itself is allready a cringe itself.

Ceyx_GrowT
01-12-2016, 12:57 PM
Getting total 14 infractions on forums :prophet:
R u blazin

GummiBear64
01-12-2016, 12:59 PM
Everything in life is a cringe.
Cause life itself is allready a cringe itself.

You remind me of that one emo friend in every American high school soap drama thing whom cuts himself because his parents hate him and no one understands his pain.

SpeedFreakz
01-12-2016, 01:01 PM
How can I say this hmm...?

OK

My classmate point me a knife
Being a stammer on school

Aahhh so many more but I won't tell it.

Aunos
01-12-2016, 01:04 PM
You remind me of that one emo friend in every American high school soap drama thing whom cuts himself because his parents hate him and no one understands his pain.

well, I have a weird personality.

Nobody fully understands me, I even doubt I understand myself. My brain works differently from the norm. Sometimes I think so deep it feels out of topic. Let's just say I see eveything differently in this world. Maybe because I'm born like this, or life has thrown me enough disappointments that I just accpet everything.

I'm not normally like this. I just feel down today ya know. Got many things in my mind right now.

GummiBear64
01-12-2016, 01:08 PM

Nobody fully understands me, I even doubt I understand myself. My brain works differently from the norm. Sometimes I think so deep it feels out of topic. Let's just say I see eveything differently in this world. Maybe because I'm born like this, or life has thrown me enough disappointments that I just accpet everything.

I'm not normally like this. I just feel down today ya know. Got many things in my mind right now.

So, essentially you're Sheldon Cooper if he had to live with Homer Simpson for a month?

I'm not judging, it alright darl.

xlightswitch
01-12-2016, 01:29 PM
Playing and liking Minecraft. (cringe)

Watching anime. (super duper cringe)

SpeedFreakz
01-12-2016, 01:33 PM
Playing and liking Minecraft. (cringe)

Watching anime. (super duper cringe)

Like Cory in the House, Thomas & friends?

Updated
01-12-2016, 02:09 PM
How can I say this hmm...?

OK

AUTO CORRECT HAHAHAHAHA

btw what the hell is cringe

SweGarnerHD
01-12-2016, 02:12 PM
AUTO CORRECT HAHAHAHAHA

btw what the hell is cringe
Cringe meaning:

Sk8ter
01-12-2016, 02:13 PM
When she reads your text and doesn't respond. I say stupid thing hehe

Updated
01-12-2016, 02:18 PM
Cringe meaning:

Of course I'd do that you silly :)
It's just that it's not enough haha

RexStar
01-12-2016, 02:48 PM
I cringe at 99% of all the things i have ever said.
(IRL and on forums... if you have ever seen my posts you will know why.)
And at everything i haven't said but probably should have.

peck
01-12-2016, 06:26 PM
I still get cringe attacks remembering 13 year old peck. I'd do anything to forget. Just explaining it sounds like I'm some Vietnam ptsd guy.

"Mom it's not a phase I swear"

AtomicMariO
01-12-2016, 06:28 PM
Seriously, when I look back on who I was four years ago, I cringe.

Hanging out in the school library every lunchtime, playing gams on my iPad.
I used Deviantart, a lot. You know, research on anime and video game characters.
I was socially awkward.
My punctuation and grammar was atrocious.

Good grief, the cringe meter has gone beyond reading GrateNPowder's posts.

Let's make this a throwback game. So, like, post your most full of cringe phases or whatever.

Trying to sell a 1996 laptop for 8000 euros online.

JOSHIE63
01-12-2016, 09:11 PM
I had a temporary pretentious idealist facade when I first joined because I actually emoted when people did not recognize me. I pissed Hakma off a few times really early on. In any case, I earned no accolade from kindling flame wars as a result. I was not nearly as prolifically accurate in the correct context — every post was a loquacious essay — where I knew no bounds for a succinct response.

I was a pacifist rather than a neutralist, which makes quite the impact in the overall contrivance of argumentive statements. I cannot even cite how many times "mini-mod" was used against me for trying to end a paltry quibble.

That is me though. Just remember: as cringeworthy as you think you are, GrateNPowder is a classification above the upper bound of the scale.

Kranken
01-12-2016, 09:12 PM
Me playing so much gt that my grades went down kk

JOSHIE63
01-12-2016, 09:13 PM

I am hysterically laughing now.

SageDeoxys
01-12-2016, 09:20 PM
http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?104644-Thread-of-Randomness!-REBORN
My argument was completely invalid.

xlightswitch
01-12-2016, 10:07 PM
Like Cory in the House, Thomas & friends?
dammit i forgot those top quality anime

Liammagoo
01-12-2016, 10:08 PM
Cringe is when you acted like a person suffering from high level autism back in middle school.
I have mild level autism. I should know better than that.

Chocolatte
01-12-2016, 10:12 PM
99% chance I`m cringing right now because I am thinking back to this.

JOSHIE63
01-13-2016, 05:12 AM
http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?104644-Thread-of-Randomness!-REBORN
My argument was completely invalid.

You...cannot pick a fight with User or Thanatos...and expect sophistry to win you arguments there.

Still less cringeworthy than Grate though.

xlightswitch
01-13-2016, 11:44 AM
Several years ago: Experiencing video games for the first time. Then searched in google for "free membership and moderator club penguin".
lolololol i did that too

kwj340
01-21-2016, 03:25 AM
When I was on a basketball team back in 5th grade I wore a long sleeve shirt and my jersey over it. I can't even tell you how stupid I looked. There were a whole bunch of people looking at me weird that day. That was also the day I made my first basket in a game lmao.

Just realize how old this thread was. I stalked :sweatdrop:

SageDeoxys
01-21-2016, 04:14 AM
You...cannot pick a fight with User or Thanatos...and expect sophistry to win you arguments there.

Still less cringeworthy than Grate though.

I didn't have common sense back then. I had to lend some from Megazork, who happens to be Thanatos.