PDA

View Full Version : Life is so Ironic

Mark Jason Santorce
01-12-2016, 12:59 PM
Life is so Ironic... Doctors wants more sick people to earn more money, Morgue wants more dead people to earn more money, Plumber wants more broken plumbs to earn more money and etc.... Why is the only reason is money? Why is it we live in money? Why is it money rules everyone? I wish money didn't exist. This is our world, we must have freedom what we want. Even a good person gets greedy when it comes to money.

Ceyx_GrowT
01-12-2016, 01:01 PM
Everything is about money, m8.

Mark Jason Santorce
01-12-2016, 01:02 PM
Everything is about money, m8.

How cruel money is.

TrishaxKris
01-12-2016, 01:02 PM
Maybe it is because of how LIFE is spelled, Li is Lithium while FE is iron which is why it is ironic. Both Li and Fe are metallic like objects in the periodic table of elements. There, I solved why LIFE is ironic.

GummiBear64
01-12-2016, 01:03 PM
Life is so Ironic... Doctors wants more sick people to earn more money, Morgue wants more dead people to earn more money, Plumber wants more broken plumbs to earn more money and etc.... Why is the only reason is money? Why is it we live in money? Why is it money rules everyone? I wish money didn't exist. This is our world, we must have freedom what we want. Even a good person gets greedy when it comes to money.

They're stocking up.

One day, money will be worth heaps of caps. Trust me, I've seen it happen.

SpeedFreakz
01-12-2016, 01:04 PM
That's why you're living in the planet earth.

Ceyx_GrowT
Maybe it is because of how LIFE is spelled, Li is Lithium while FE is iron which is why it is ironic. Both Li and Fe are metallic like objects in the periodic table of elements. There, I solved why LIFE is ironic.
Omg I love you

Mark Jason Santorce
They're stocking up.

One day, money will be worth heaps of caps. Trust me, I've seen it happen.

Fallout? :crazy:

Divine+
01-12-2016, 01:05 PM
Evidently you haven't seen missionaries

Mark Jason Santorce
01-12-2016, 01:05 PM

We got a smart kid here.... Im too dumb to imagine that.

Aunos
01-12-2016, 01:22 PM
Everything in life is ironic.

You can't benefit without someone not benefiting.

SpeedFreakz
01-12-2016, 01:24 PM
Life is like RPG.

You keep fighting with the creatures to earn more golds.

Luckily this is not happening in real life.

xlightswitch
01-12-2016, 01:28 PM
mind blown

Updated
01-12-2016, 01:31 PM
Yeah I wish humans didn't exist

- - - Updated - - -

Also, lawyer hopes that you're in trouble and cops hope that you're a criminal.
Only thieves wish you wealth in life. Thieves are good

Mark Jason Santorce
01-12-2016, 01:57 PM
Yeah I wish humans didn't exist

- - - Updated - - -

Also, lawyer hopes that you're in trouble and cops hope that you're a criminal.
Only thieves wish you wealth in life. Thieves are good

Hahahaha :crazy: