PDA

View Full Version : Questions for anime addicts

Updated
01-12-2016, 02:24 PM
I'm trying to find a new hobby and I find watching animes a good one.

So here are the questions:

What makes you like anime?
What benefits do you get from watching anime?
What are the negative effects of watching anime?
How much is your total income per month?
How old are you?
Where do you live?
What are your social media accounts?

Meh. Just ignore the last 4 questions

FrostxMC =^.^=
01-12-2016, 02:29 PM
What makes you like anime? Some of them have great stories. Not all but some. It's really good if you have a lot of free time and it's better than... Let's just say all of the current, messed up TV Shows that you see on TV. (Sanjay and Craig... etc) The language isn't that hard to understand and the lyrics in the majority of the openings aren't like the current, horrid trending music these days that a lot of teenagers listen to.
What benefits do you get from watching anime? Nice songs. Good Stories. Entertaining. Amazing if you have free time. etc...
What are the negative effects of watching anime? Some of them have inappropriate things and some are too gory for some people (Not me). It's best to watch them subbed so you may not be comfortable at first.

Edwardson97
01-12-2016, 02:32 PM
Watch Tokyo Ghoul, or Food Wars. But if you are looking for something with action, go with fairy tale.

PolarisHD
01-12-2016, 02:33 PM

It's just entertaining to watch.

Enjoyment, I guess and probably being a bit more open-minded.

Ignorant people calling you a weeaboo just because you watch and like it and probably experiencing a thing called "Post Anime Depression Syndrome".

$0

How old are you?

7 years old

Where do you live?

In a house.

I'm not a big fan of social media.

10loliseatingcakes

Updated
01-12-2016, 02:35 PM
Watch Tokyo Ghoul, or Food Wars. But if you are looking for something with action, go with fairy tale.

tbh whenever an anime is so mainstream already i lose interest on watching it. for example last year almost all of my classmates are like
"omg"
"natsu bla bla bla"
i'd prefer putting tokyo ghoul on the number one of my to watch list.

sorry im too lazy to use the right capitalization and punctuation marks ahaha

BioTestificate
01-12-2016, 02:38 PM
I dunno. Since I was seven, I prefer watching moving drawings over real actors. And it evolved.
Surely kills time in an unproductive day, they're very diverse, plus I learnt drawing stuff from binge-watching (though I still don't know how to draw humans properly).
Surely kills time even when you plan to be produtive, scream "SEASON 2 WHEN?" internally, and you may even question your existence.

Dakukene
01-12-2016, 02:39 PM
What makes you like anime? You could compere anime with TV shows. They're fun, interesting and most importantly entertaining. I personally like the stories of each character (in the anime). And let's not forget the soundtracks and openings which you can listen to while studing...
What benefits do you get from watching anime? You could learn Japanese? Or spend your time wisely? Listen to the openings? Feel entertained? It really depends on what you're looking for or what anime you watch.
What are the negative effects of watching anime? The only thing I could think of is.. addiction?

Edwardson97
01-12-2016, 02:43 PM
tbh whenever an anime is so mainstream already i lose interest on watching it. for example last year almost all of my classmates are like
"omg"
"natsu bla bla bla"
i'd prefer putting tokyo ghoul on the number one of my to watch list.

sorry im too lazy to use the right capitalization and punctuation marks ahaha

It's mainstream to me, I just finished the three of them. So I'm currently looking for new anime :D

Tempting
01-12-2016, 03:05 PM
I'm trying to find a new hobby and I find watching animes a good one.

So here are the questions:

It's unique and interesting, and helps you learn slightly about Japanese culture.
A different perspective on life, and a really good selection of shows
Some inaproppriate references, and addition. lol I don't mind either
I'm 14 -_-
How old are you?
Refer to the answer above.
Where do you live?
Unnamed.
None.
Meh. Just ignore the last 4 questions

Look above mate.

Updated
01-12-2016, 03:32 PM
Look above mate.