PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to make some or a lot steam money?

Zuka
01-12-2016, 05:33 PM
K so i'm going to tell this in the start. This is kinda about gambling in csgo roulette site. If you don't like gambling don't do it. But the thing is, you don't need to put any money yourself (unless you want).

In that site you withdraw money by buying csgo skins with your earned balance in the roulette. But if you don't play csgo you can sell the skins to earn steam wallet anyway. Right?

So the thing how can you play there without putting any money is - You just enter referral code and get 500 coins which is around 0.50$ in steam wallet. With that 500 coins you can bet on either red, green or black color and win or loose hehe. Well you should understand how it works. Just don't go all in unless you are extremely lucky.. I'm creating this because it's pretty easy to predict which color will be next because there is history of what colors dropped.

There's actually no good things to me from the referral code you will use (for real, not lying). I will only get 1 coin every 300 coins you spend.. so yeah. The main reason of this thread is just to share this pretty gud method to get sum steam wallet. (gambling is bad, but it got me...)

All you have to do is to go csgodouble.com and log in with your steam account. You will see "Free coins" tab in the top so just press it and enter referral code which is EVRIK (Yes in caps).
You can search the website up in the youtube if you want to see how people win money there.

ILimeGreen
01-12-2016, 05:35 PM
nah lost everything with first bet. not worth it.

If you want to make some actual money ( 50 cents to 3 euros a day) use undertale.

also wot ur steam

Zuka
01-12-2016, 05:44 PM
As I said, you shouldn't go all in hehe. I've won 2000 coins in few minutes just by winning 2 all in's in a row but yeah just lucky.. Should always go low amounts.

Ma steam - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198093991434/

ILimeGreen
01-12-2016, 05:54 PM
As I said, you shouldn't go all in hehe. I've won 2000 coins in few minutes just by winning 2 all in's in a row but yeah just lucky.. Should always go low amounts.

Ma steam - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198093991434/

Srsly though undertale earns more and its RISK FREE! You can't lose.

Kranken
01-12-2016, 09:09 PM
Went all in there once. Placed my bet on green. Won. Cashed out. Deposited the skin i cashed out. Won til i had 25k. Took all out and never visited the site again. I didnt use ur code tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, I have reasons to believe that the rtsoft team doesn't support gambling, so this ain't the best place to talk about it.

- - - Updated - - -

And as iLimeGreen already stated, Undertale is the best way to earn steam wallets. I bought the game 1 month ago approx. Now I'm in a profit of over 15 euros. I broke even quite quickly. It is 100% risk free. I won't go into details on how I do it, but let's just say that it has something to do with gems. (I told ilimenub about it)