PDA

View Full Version : I feel terrible

DahPiglz
01-13-2016, 12:52 AM
I hosted a drop game and stole people's stuff... I feel bad now what do I do? People can't just get new dirt. They worked hard for that 1 dirt they dropped. :cry:

Metalwire
01-13-2016, 12:54 AM
I hosted a drop game and stole people's stuff... I feel bad now what do I do? People can't just get new dirt. They worked hard for that 1 dirt they dropped. :cry:

Lol are you being sarcastic. Bro anything you scammed must given back prevent yourself from hosting for you can recieve consequences. You made a mistake it's okay just don't do it next time. I'm here for you we all are

AlexKat
01-13-2016, 12:55 AM
First of all this belongs in the growtopia forums

Second of all you can get a infraction for spamming you know

But if it is real you are in real trouble, a drop game is still illegal even if you scam dirt

Its like buying drug but not using it

still illegal

Rockytop
01-13-2016, 12:55 AM

Why did you do it?

Linkoftime
01-13-2016, 12:57 AM
Ive never been so close to going full bejeweled on someone

GummiBear64
01-13-2016, 01:01 AM
Lol are you being sarcastic. Bro anything you scammed must given back prevent yourself from hosting for you can recieve consequences. You made a mistake it's okay just don't do it next time. I'm here for you we all are

You need to stop. Stop speaking for all of the community.
Just because you say "we are all here for you bro lol it's fine," doesn't mean we all want to be here for him.
It's fine if you want to say "lol bro it's fine I'm here for you xd" but don't speak for the majority of us, we have our own voices and we will say that we are here for him if we want to. We don't need some random speaking for us.

Metalwire
01-13-2016, 01:05 AM
You need to stop. Stop speaking for all of the community.
Just because you say "we are all here for you bro lol it's fine," doesn't mean we all want to be here for him.
It's fine if you want to say "lol bro it's fine I'm here for you xd" but don't speak for the majority of us, we have our own voices and we will say that we are here for him if we want to. We don't need some random speaking for us.
Random? It seems that every time you see my posts you want to contradict it to make me pissed you do have your own voice but I'm pretty sure as a community we are here to support each other unless you think otherwise. Cause it really seems like you want to fight even though it would be pointless

GummiBear64
01-13-2016, 01:07 AM
Random? It seems that every time you see my posts you want to contradict it to make me pissed you do your own but I'm pretty sure as a community we are here to support each other unless you think otherwise. Cause it really seems like you want to fight even though it would be pointless

I don't want to start a fight, I'm simply asking you to stop speaking for the majority of us as we all have our own voice so we don't need someone to tell someone that we are all here for him.
"I'm pretty sure as a community we are here to support each other unless you think otherwise..."
Or, you could just state "don't worry I'm here to support you" and leave it at that. If other people want to support him, they will say so.

Metalwire
01-13-2016, 01:11 AM
I don't want to start a fight, I'm simply asking you to stop speaking for the majority of us as we all have our own voice so we don't need someone to tell someone that we are all here for him.
"I'm pretty sure as a community we are here to support each other unless you think otherwise..."
Or, you could just state "don't worry I'm here to support you" and leave it at that. If other people want to support him, they will say so.

It seems like you do want to start assert your attention to me and by the way it wouldn't make sense for the community not to support him. You do have your own voice as I said but in general the majority have the idea of being supportive I'm not doing wrong by speaking for everyone because your the only one contradicting against so there's no point in keeping this going

GummiBear64
01-13-2016, 01:14 AM
It seems like you do want to start assert your attention to me and by the way it wouldn't make sense for the community not to support him. You do have your own voice as I said but in general the majority have the idea of being supportive I'm not doing wrong by speaking for everyone because your the only one contradicting against so there's no point in keeping this going

There you go, speaking for everyone again. Maybe the majority don't have the idea of being supportive, all you're doing is generalising.
I'm not even contradicting anything, all I'm doing is stating a point of view I suppose.

Metalwire
01-13-2016, 01:21 AM
There you go, speaking for everyone again. Maybe the majority don't have the idea of being supportive, all you're doing is generalising.
I'm not even contradicting anything, all I'm doing is stating a point of view I suppose.
Yes but why do you keep this going it wouldn't make sense for you to make the posts instead you should've messaged me so we couldv'e settled this conversation. Yes your stating your point of view and I won't judge but why so hasty about the community .the forums are welcoming and supportive toward each other it unless your'e not go ahead state your opinion I'm not judging

John0117
01-13-2016, 01:23 AM

Even if you guys don't agree on things, when you think about the broader picture of everything, is fighting over whether or not some people support someone for posting how they feel about doing something in a game that important? We can't argue with one another, especially when each person on these forums is part of this community. As Abraham Lincoln once said "A house divided against itself cannot stand." Shouldn't we really just be helping each other out?No hate pls just my opinion

GummiBear64
01-13-2016, 01:33 AM
Yes but why do you keep this going it wouldn't make sense for you to make the posts instead you should've messaged me so we couldv'e settled this conversation. Yes your stating your point of view and I won't judge but why so hasty about the community .the forums are welcoming and supportive toward each other it unless your'e not go ahead state your opinion I'm not judging

I give up, you're acting as if you don't comprehend what I'm saying...

Metalwire
01-13-2016, 01:35 AM
I give up, you're acting as if you don't comprehend what I'm saying...
I understand your just pushing yourself to much there's no point I get it you have your own voice but I feel as though your making such a big deal out of it

syrup
01-13-2016, 01:39 AM
I understand your just pushing yourself to much there's no point I get it you have your own voice but I feel as though your making such a big deal out of it

http://i.imgur.com/hEnDwVz.jpg
i appersheeate that

DahPiglz
01-13-2016, 01:41 AM
What do i do?! Will I get banned?!?

SilentDogs
01-13-2016, 01:41 AM
Random? It seems that every time you see my posts you want to contradict it to make me pissed you do have your own voice but I'm pretty sure as a community we are here to support each other unless you think otherwise. Cause it really seems like you want to fight even though it would be pointless

As forumers, we have the freedom of voicing our thoughts/opinions, but sadly, people aren't being very responsible with the freedom. My point is, you need to stop adding fuel to the fire, you need to stop reacting. If Gummy is making you "mad", than ignore him. Fuel and fire don't go good together, maybe go for water and fire?

iRinn3GaN
01-13-2016, 01:42 AM

If you have scammed in Growtopia and feel bad for the person you scammed
1.you should give back the items that they had or if they already quit recycle the item
2.Remind yourself to read the rules of Growtopia so you can force yourself to stop "/rules"
3.and make better choices Next time so you won't feel bad because you scammed someone and have fun playing the game

John0117
01-13-2016, 01:43 AM
As forumers, we have the freedom of voicing our thoughts/opinions, but sadly, people aren't being very responsible with the freedom. My point is, you need to stop adding fuel to the fire, you need to stop reacting. If Gummy is making you "mad", than ignore him. Fuel and fire don't go good together, maybe go for water and fire?

Unless the fire they made was electrical. :whistling:

Rockytop
01-13-2016, 01:43 AM
What do i do?! Will I get banned?!?

Its against the rules, so http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sick002.gif.

At least your honest.

Metalwire
01-13-2016, 02:00 AM
I'm not adding the fuel metaphorically speaking I am not trying to start any kind of dispute by the way I am no close to mad I like to be relax when responding to any of these posts or threads I just want to be clear that as forumers we are supportive right? I know everyone has their own voice I'm fine with that it's unjust that he makes the point within the thread without messaging me. No problems between me and him at least not yet

SweGarnerHD
01-13-2016, 02:31 AM
didn't you Say that you wanted to Die?