PDA

View Full Version : How do I silence my friends who was gossiping about me?

XDCorez
01-13-2016, 06:39 AM
They started bullying me verbally because my joke went too far. So what can I do to make those happy gossipers face into eternal fear face? I want to make them realize to not mess with me, I know which one of them who can't fight back because he's a pu*sy.
Which one?
1. Point a sharp object to the weakest one as I stated
2. Corner 3 of them by reporting them and getting them expelled
3. Kill them

Sk8ter
01-13-2016, 07:03 AM
Fight them. Have you seen Daddy's Home? If not, I will teach you

Call out the biggest one. Say "what's the matter, can't do anything without your noobs?" The dude is gonna want to protect his pride so he'll fight you 1 on 1. If he tries to push you, punch his azz. Show the mother fluffer who's boss. Then beat up the other two. In the end just blame it on someone else

XDCorez
01-13-2016, 07:08 AM
Fight them. Have you seen Daddy's Home? If not, I will teach you

Call out the biggest one. Say "what's the matter, can't do anything without your noobs?" The dude is gonna want to protect his pride so he'll fight you 1 on 1. If he tries to push you, punch his azz. Show the mother fluffer who's boss. Then beat up the other two. In the end just blame it on someone else
2 others are girls ._.
So I can't hurt her because woman abuse is clearly illegal
And the leader of the gossip is a girl
And you do know my principal walks around the school and just doesn't AFK in his office

RexStar
01-13-2016, 07:09 AM
Get a private detective...
And get him to dig up some gossip on them...

XDCorez
01-13-2016, 07:27 AM
Get a private detective...
And get him to dig up some gossip on them...

Rumour about them all over the world

Hey.. I can drive one of them to commit suicide

RexStar
01-13-2016, 07:29 AM
Or just call john cena... The answer to life the universe and everything...

JzoneGamer
01-13-2016, 07:35 AM
3. Kill them
This one seems legit.

SpeedFreakz
01-13-2016, 07:39 AM
Both of them if you really want to kill someone and finding a safely place :whistling:

BioTestificate
01-13-2016, 08:35 AM
Hide behind doors, and listen to any passing conversations.
Also, prepare your best comeback while you're at it.

xlightswitch
01-13-2016, 08:48 AM
"The only way to silence them is to find a weapon where they are gossiping about you."
- xLightSwitch

School, right? You can find staplers in school, am I right? Have a cup of afternoon tea with them with a full-loaded stapler in your pocket for easy-usage. During the casual tea party, whip out your deadly weapon, grab their lips with your free hand when they're about to sip their Lipton tea and shut their mouths with your stapler.

Maj3sticturd
01-13-2016, 08:54 AM
John cena is helping you (but you can't see him do it)

- - - Updated - - -

No but seriously you may wanna start your own group or clan or whatever, so at least you have a fighting force behind you

IShutter
01-13-2016, 09:16 AM
are they older than you? since they are girls you cant beat them up, best thing to do ask them to shut tf up. With authority

xlightswitch
01-13-2016, 09:41 AM
are they older than you? since they are girls you cant beat them up, best thing to do ask them to shut tf up. With authority
???

If they're girls, you can't hit them? Okay, then what about men? Why can girls hit us, men? Talk about equality.

BioTestificate
01-13-2016, 09:45 AM
???

If they're girls, you can't hit them? Okay, then what about men? Why can girls hit us, men? Talk about equality.

I hate it when people under the protection of the laws are getting too full of themselves.

xlightswitch
01-13-2016, 09:46 AM
I hate it when people under the protection of the laws are getting too full of themselves.
:0 you phrased it so well

Trolled
01-13-2016, 09:50 AM
Put a knife in a teddy bear and give them as a gift. Make sure they HUG it and we have someone who can't speak gossip for the rest of his/her life. Well, you'll most likely go for life imprisonment if you ever use the above method.

KKcupcake
01-13-2016, 01:12 PM
you don't stop gossip, who doesn't love a sweet slice of piping hot gossip?

XDCorez
01-13-2016, 01:40 PM
you don't stop gossip, who doesn't love a sweet slice of piping hot gossip?

I don't
:^)

dov36Kaizo
01-13-2016, 05:19 PM
2 others are girls ._.
And you do know my principal walks around the school and just doesn't AFK in his office

Woman abuse? Since when is that a thing?

Edwardson97
01-13-2016, 05:26 PM
Woman abuse? Since when is that a thing?

Since women rights.

26FtW26
01-13-2016, 05:46 PM
2 others are girls ._.

All abuse is illegal. Double standards suck.

hammerkraz
01-13-2016, 05:47 PM
Report it,,,,

26FtW26
01-13-2016, 05:48 PM

Yes you most definitely can. If someone messes with me, I don't care about their gender, they'll get a fistful of brass.

dov36Kaizo
01-13-2016, 07:10 PM
Since women rights.

So you are telling me that I am not allowed to hurt women, but I'm free to do whatever I want to men? Since when are women more important than men? Better yet, since when does gender matter?

Sk8ter
01-13-2016, 08:16 PM
Women want to be equal to men but say you can't hit them because it's illegal. Makes sense.

Just tape them, problem solved

Metalwire
01-14-2016, 12:32 AM
They started bullying me verbally because my joke went too far. So what can I do to make those happy gossipers face into eternal fear face? I want to make them realize to not mess with me, I know which one of them who can't fight back because he's a pu*sy.
Which one?
3. Kill them
there is no need for violence such pointless actions can lead to disastrous results. I recommend talking to them face to face and try to fight fire with fire

Aquarious
01-14-2016, 01:01 AM
All these horrible things like beating them up, threatening then, harming them- are VERY VERY BAD IDEAS.
Doing anything like that is what makes you end up in jail.
Choice 4- end your friendship if you don't like them and just leave it there
That's it. Just don't hang out with them.

Sk8ter
01-14-2016, 01:08 AM
All these horrible things like beating them up, threatening then, harming them- are VERY VERY BAD IDEAS.
Doing anything like that is what makes you end up in jail.
Choice 4- end your friendship if you don't like them and just leave it there
That's it. Just don't hang out with them.

They are prone to still bother him. He has to stand up to them, violence may not solve it but he can't just not do nothing...

Aquarious
01-14-2016, 01:10 AM
They are prone to still bother him. He has to stand up to them, violence may not solve it but he can't just not do nothing...

I suppose so. Telling a teacher or parent and such is the best solution to this that I can think of now. If he hasn't already, direct confrontation (talking to them about it) might work.

GummiBear64
01-14-2016, 01:19 AM
Just challenge them to some Mario Party, Mario Kart or Super Smash Brothers.

Linkoftime
01-14-2016, 01:24 AM
Shoot up the school take everyone out

Megazork
01-14-2016, 01:27 AM
Make sure that when you confront them, you bring some support that can heal you in case you take damage. A "Best Friend" support can dispel the "Gossip" debuff, so I'd recommend always having one because if you don't, you'll suffer considerable lower base ATK damage. Play it smart, don't go tanking because I bet you one of the minions can lower your DEF and EVADE with the "Harming Self Esteem". Only use pots when absolutely necessary. Have one of your supports cast "Friendship" to give you increased movement and ATK damage. Keep your units safe though, Best Friend's are very squishy and get eaten for breakfast. Bring a merc as well.

Masqueraded
01-14-2016, 01:31 AM
Or you could ignore them…

Oh wait, I am speaking to pugnacious children with no problem-solving skills.

Make sure that when you confront them, you bring some support that can heal you in case you take damage. A "Best Friend" support can dispel the "Gossip" debuff, so I'd recommend always having one because if you don't, you'll suffer considerable lower base ATK damage. Play it smart, don't go tanking because I bet you one of the minions can lower your DEF and EVADE with the "Harming Self Esteem". Only use pots when absolutely necessary. Have one of your supports cast "Friendship" to give you increased movement and ATK damage. Keep your units safe though, Best Friend's are very squishy and get eaten for breakfast. Bring a merc as well.

Well, this is very good strategy. Personally, I would flee because my self-esteem stat is dangerously low.

Megazork
01-14-2016, 01:35 AM
Or you could ignore them…

Oh wait, I am speaking to pugnacious children with no problem-solving skills.

Well, this is very good strategy. Personally, I would flee because my self-esteem stat is dangerously low.

You can always raise it exponentially if you have a fully upgraded "Friendship Bracelet" equipment. It takes a considerable amount of farming since it's a low drop chance from "Snobby Rich Girl".

Linkoftime
01-14-2016, 01:43 AM
You can always raise it exponentially if you have a fully upgraded "Friendship Bracelet" equipment. It takes a considerable amount of farming since it's a low drop chance from "Snobby Rich Girl".

*Claps*

umg dork evolved into Mega dork such wow

|ThyLuigi|
01-14-2016, 02:55 AM
Are they cowards? If so, cuss them out.

Also, make sure they're the kind of people who won't tell a parent or teacher.

HerobrineFan
01-14-2016, 03:06 AM
1. Meet and have a cup of tea

2. Discuss how you and them are gonna kill each other.

3. Days after that, meet at your school/hospital roof

4.Temp them to fall to their death.

5. When they do, call your BFF and make him come to the school/hospital

6.Fall down, but fake your death.

7.Pretend your dead for 2 years

8.???

9.Profit

Havoc
01-14-2016, 04:34 AM
Which one?
3. Kill them
Option #4: Ignore them.

Edwardson97
01-14-2016, 06:16 PM
So you are telling me that I am not allowed to hurt women, but I'm free to do whatever I want to men? Since when are women more important than men? Better yet, since when does gender matter?

No it's not like that, the 19th amendment was erected. As women were seen as a Lower class citizens, as back then it went White Males First Class, Women 2nd, Kids 3rd, then other colors in some order. Women decided to revolt as they wanted to be treated as equals. As you should know they won. Now women are held in the same class as males, so they should be treated as equals. It's both for each sex, men cannot harm a women nor can a women harm a man. Without the victim taking them to court and it will be a fair trial.